Are you ready to get spooky....this....February?

Are you ready to get spooky....this....February?

youtube.com/watch?v=f8h85l-ufkg

This does not look very well animated.

at least it doesn't have beaner skeletons

oh look, boyfriend for winnie.

or winnie.

This looks really dumb but hey it's a better Dracula design than Hotel Transylvania. That's still a good movie though and I kinda doubt that this will be.

Character designs are nice but the dubbing job looks incredibly awkwardly done. Not to mention the fart joke which I'm sure is one of many.

At least rule 34 artists should get a kick out of it.

I watched this in germany. It's shit.

The absolute state of British humor.

>Monster Family
I thought this was some really weird reboot of The Munsters for a second. I mean, they definitely ripped off the parents.

And the wolf-boy, kinda.

Still waiting for The Little Vampire to show up on Kimcartoon

why do they look like the Incredibles wearing costumes

This looks exactly like a 4-d ride I went on at the jacksonville zoo.

Because it is based off a 4d ride. At first there was the book, then they made a 4d-ride out of it, then they made a movie as they basically already had all the assets anyway which saves buttloads of money on the CGI.

Well, that would explain it then

>dad's whole character is that he farts constantly
No thanks

I came early for halloween here south of the Trump wall. Im sad to say is not very good, the mom is fucking hot as a vampire but everything else is average at best and fucking terrible at worse.
Just to give you an example without spoiling anything the main conflict happens when dracula recives a wrong number call from the mom. Mind you she is calling to transilvania all the way from NY. and that happens 3 minutes in into the movie the 2 minutes before that are an extende sequence with those minion bats from the trailer.

What's the matter? Too BRAAAP for you?

Where is it reeeee

Haven't watched this trailer yet.
Are those two bats the token "comedic side characters doing random shit inbetween scenes" like minions. Because god fucking damn it I hate that trope.

One of them shoots snot onto the other

yes they are bat minions.

>shota wolfboy

maybe.

>Dracula gets Baba Yaga to transform some random family into monsters because.... he's mad that they own a halloween costume shop?
yeah this is a solid premise

Nah, I already seen it he gets a crush in the mom and transform her into a vampire to get her. the family gets transform because they where near her.