Family Guy

Did anyone else watch the latest episode? This season has been really decent.

I heard the description and it didn't sound very interesting. More social commentary with Brian as a mouthpiece. Pass.

The premiere was outstandingly good considering that it's Family Guy. I've been intrigued since.

It basically is, but it's kind of weird because it's not in favor of SJW trash. It's just "Poor Brian being persecuted for making a poor joke." I think it's just seth complaining about how people don't like him after making so many rape and other racist jokes and how people don't view him in a good light for being edgy as fuck.

Actually tackling SJWs head on proves they have more balls than nu South Park. PC principal was far to tame for what old SP would have done to those types.

The part at the end with Brian just trying to live at his apartment was really nice.

Brian is fucking retarded too. It really pissed me off, he had his hands full of groceries, and instead of leaving the keys on the floor, they made this painful minute long struggle of him kicking the keys and the dropped burrito for no fucking reason.

I’m actually starting to watch Family Guy again.

>family guy is good now because they're making fun of sjw's
hey, i took a shit and shaped it into the words "fuck sjw's", do you want to see it? i bet you'll love that too!

Yeah post pics

I wouldn't say it's good. It's ok to watch and enjoy things even if they're bad. I've been watching it for a couple seasons now.

>Brian fucks up.
>Brian moves out.
>Brian comes back.
We've done this already.

Jesus christ your reading comprehension is fucking awful. Go back to high school literature you inbred. No one said it was good, we just said they shat on SJWs for a change instead of siding with them like they normally do with Brian as a mouth piece.

>I'M THE SELF-RIGHTEOUS LIBERAL DOUCHEBAG, NOT YOU!
>I'M SO FAR LEFT, I'M SPINNING IN CIRCLES YOU SHITHEADS!

What did Seth mean by this?

>That DiGiorno reference

>siding with them like they normally do with Brian as a mouth piece
But they never do that, or at least haven't since they came back from cancellation more than 10 years ago. Brian is always despicted as a self-righteous douchebag on the wrong

So you haven't watched this series at all then. Cool, glad to know.

Dude the show doesn't even hide it, you are the one out of the loop about what Brian character post-cancellation is

>I'M SO FAR LEFT, I'M SPINNING IN CIRCLES YOU SHITHEADS!
He's on the pointy end of the SJW spear for a change instead of the handle and pulls this card. And you are going to sit there and say they don't use him a SJW mouthpiece when he was literally quoted this episode saying "I'm more left than all of you." lol okay, yeah they totally don't. He's a self-righteous douche bag, but all of his political views are left and progressive where he's the one standing on a soap box bitching at others about not being more racially sensitive.

>And you are going to sit there and say they don't use him a SJW mouthpiece when he was literally quoted this episode saying "I'm more left than all of you." lol okay, yeah they totally don't. He's a self-righteous douche bag, but all of his political views are left and progressive where he's the one standing on a soap box bitching at others about not being more racially sensitive.
Yes, and the show and characters always gives him shit from it, he's never despicted as being right and things mostly end badly for him

Gee, I wonder why the opinions and ideas of the opposite faction never get spoken ever. Who cares if Brian gets his shit kicked in for being a shitty person, it doesn't divert it from the point of they only feed the viewer one side of a political ideology. Retards will think they are right if they hear only certain ideas on TV enough with no contradiction and that's why Brian is a SJW mouth piece, it's subliminal brainwashing, who cares if he's a unreputable person who does horrible things, in the end when they hear an echo chamber of ideals with no one shooting them down and instead making jokes at the characters expense for doing something, it avoids having to counter his political ideas and instead diverts the viewers focus to the fact Brian got owned once again for his poor actions. Which has proven effective on you.

>tfw brian's shitty apartment is better than the shitty roach motel room with shared bathrooms you had to live in for a year

The ending was weird. Is Brian gonna live on his own for the rest of the season or did they just not know how to end the episode, or is it a two parter?

Definitely not for the rest of the season. There's an episode later on with his collar back on.

Maybe Stewie just decided to give it back, even though I don't trust FG when it comes to continuity so your guess is as good as mine.
Still, weird way to end an episode.
Oh where'd you get that pic by the way?

>Oh where'd you get that pic by the way?

Family Guy wiki

I read it's a special episode because it's number 300 or something. I'm kinda hyped to be honest.

I liked the emmy episode taking the piss on a lot of popular shows for their stupid shit.

Pretty good so far.

The strawman is real.