Ms. Marvel #24 story time

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

Ms. Marvel #24 story time

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.chefkoch.de/rezepte/908771196081279/Tom-Kha-Gai-die-beruehmte-Huehnersuppe-mit-Kokosmilch-und-Galgant.html
Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

I still love this cover, remind me of superman.

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Wtf is this cuck sbit

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

Worst waifu. Also, they should have first stop the train before getting all romantic.

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

Speak English user.

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

Worst waifu
Yeah, I'm not into Red Dagger either

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

I enjoy that this comic really embraces its setting.

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

user, Ms. Marvel is a rapist. Look at her face .

David Campbell
David Campbell

Deportation when?

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

No rape.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

This remind me of handsome superman

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

I hate the romance angle to Red Dagger. I mean, is it me, or do the two just have no chemistry?

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

I give him few issue, he will get interesting again.

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

How come this numbering is so low? Isn't the character like 5 years old already?

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

This legit looks like Tekuho's art style.

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

Pre-Secret Wars have 19 issues and it was 3 years not 5

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

Carol, I...

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

I hate to say it, but even Miles has more chemistry with her.

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

Bruno is the end game

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

It look like she not wearing pants.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

There is way too much word box narration in this issue. A lot of what Ms. Marvel is saying could be portrayed visually and just left at that.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

She's not.

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Kamala expanded herself in a LEGO game long before she ever did in canon

loving
every
laugh
kill me

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

She is a big girl.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

That's how superheroes look though. You take off the color and they all look half-naked.

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

RATE KAMALA'S CUTENESS IN THIS ISSUE

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

11/10

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

I really wish i was better at editting to make that look closer to an actual cover but in the end there's just too much negative space to make that look good

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

I'm literally like Kamala when it comes to photos, also it's not hard to look good when half of your face is hidden behind a fashionable scarf

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

Kamala with bed hair is cute

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

Thanks, OP.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

unidentified special needs child

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

adjectiveless super hero
Alright everyone, let's decide which adjective belongs to Kamala.

Justin Green
Justin Green

The misappropriated ms marvel

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

former childhood idol is a fascist dyke
crush hates you and never wants to see you again after you blew him up
have to almost weekly deal with Nazis and a ginger girl in a bubble suit trying to discredit you and take over your town's low-income neighborhoods
a new hot Paki superhero shows up and upstages you even though you did all the work

Kamala needs a break.

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Truly she is the Spider-Man of the new generation.

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

And here we have Ms Marvel flashing an unknown gang sign.

John Anderson
John Anderson

My icy heart melted today.

Connor James
Connor James

he's a friend form work
I understood that reference!

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

EXTRA EXTRA local super heroine Ms. Marvel could be related to neo-nazi movement in New Jersey

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

I like Diego's art, but Kamala never actually looks like she's growing or shrinking to me. She just kinda suddenly is whatever she needs to be, which sticks out against his comparitively animated linework.

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

Well they are trying to make her one, but...

1) She need more villains, HER OWN villains which won't be forgotten after one arc;
2) Reduce her appearances in other books, it's really doesn't help with the way Marvel pushing her in readers throats. And almost always she is out of character in those books.

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

Invent villains for Kamala! Right now!

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

Rape man?

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

That's a Daredevil villain though.

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

Since when Gordon moved to Marvel?

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

Aren't they cousins? Hurrdurr Islam does that aside, I don't think it's supposed to be romance.

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

Is that so wise with the current state of real politics? There's some chance it will be a neo-nazi. Would rather have a meaningful villain than a spur of the moment one.

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

She already has a r63 version of that

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

No, he was a family friend that stayed at her family's house or w/e. He rented a room and studied, I think.

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

I hope she sticks with the 'security is more important than freedom' angle than just be a 'hate kamala' only villain, make her a hero in her own mind

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

This. I hated her in the last arc because she seemed to be reduced to this cliche villain. She had a job that made sense, but she just acted obviously evil and petty just because. And didn't she let Kamala go after electrocuting her?

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

white girl called Becky
Will people in 2117 look at this and call it racist ?

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

I still love this cover, remind me of superman.
This Faggot

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

CaptainIran

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

And his sidekick Peaceful Atom

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

The Irrepressible Ms. Marvel

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

"Heroes in their own mind" villains just lead to "DID NOTHING WRONG!" shitposting that some moron eventually takes seriously.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

But in CW2 she did literally nothing wrong. All that shit was under Carols orders technically

David Thompson
David Thompson

Reminder R-Robbie is s-still best ship guys ;__;

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

You're using the "just following orders" meme seriously. You're even doing so when considering a vigilante universe. Reconsider your position.

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

Indeed he is

Luke Young
Luke Young

She didn't act any more out of line than Carol did in CW1. Remember, if a hero goes off the reservation during a civil war event, its okay to go full out on them and rip them away from their crying daughter

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

See what I mean?

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

You mean the Carol that everyone considers to be a psychopathic bitch that delights in being given tyrannical guidelines to follow?

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

Honestly, making a character a one-dimensional villain is the worse option.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

He shouldn't love the heretic.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

The user: He commits crimes to get Kamala's attention and gushes when she comes to stop him. Overweight and neckbearded, he shouts out "KAMALA IS CUTTTEEEEEEEEE." constantly. Due to his diabetes and obesity, he's a poor fighter, which means he has to get creative if he is to defeat the girl of his dreams. He is instantly defeated when Kamala grows, as he can't help but masturbate furiously when she does that.

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

That's too late, Kamala, they already casted someone as Squirrel Girl in the New Warriors series

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

Someone crop that first panel

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

But Lisa is so fucking bae why ship Robby with someone else

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

I don't think Marvel has any characters with the Magnificent adjective. The Magnificent Ms. Marvel may be a bit high in syllables but it has a nice ring to it.

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

Rapeman
Villain

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

I lost some brain cells from this panel. How did she transfer the *entire* train to the other track? Even ignoring the fact that the first car would be significantly heavier than anything she's lifted before, it's not like the entire train is going to lift up in one piece!

Wilson's pulled some pretty sketchy stunts in Kamala's super sequences, but this is a step above.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

So, what Kamala is saying is that she comes from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs flow?

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

This page is fucking awesome.
The angles, the composition, that last panel!
More like this, please.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

Embiggened, duh.

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

that time when Marvel was putting out so many X-men books that we started actively calling adjectiveless X-men, "Adjectiveless" for good
that time was only like 5 years ago

But everyone always told me that Jersey is awful!

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

So he is powered by rape?
Or does he produce rape?
Does he use the plant, the seeds or the oil predominantly?

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

It is, you want to live next to the Aqua Teens?

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

is that "Be kind rewind" in the background

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

Token

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

huh, maybe. It's been a while since Ms Marvel comics have been crammed to burst with background jokes

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

Yeah. I fucking miss Alphona's insane Jersey.
But I think it might be a tonal decision more than anything. Can't have Kamala down in the dumps in the middle of a giant circus.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

Thanks for the storytime, OP!

It's always refreshing to see Kamala be, well, Kamala.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

I love the art of this issue for his mastery of detail, composition, inks and color management, but Ms. Marvel is a train that goes downhill to the precipice of ineptitude

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

She what

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

Explain

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

Man the art was point this issue.

Aaron King
Aaron King

enpanadas

wut. gringos eat them?

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

this is easily the best art marvel has published in all the 10s.

If only Amarat could work this hard for the rest of the company's titles.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

eh, they sell cinnamon apple 'empanadas' in Taco Bells, just another latin food stuff that's gone vogue
besides, who doesn't love a quick meat pocket snack?

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

This is the comic I've heard so many complaints about?

It's fucking good.

What the hell.

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

I'm for this one.

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

It was in a rut a few months ago.

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

You would not believe the interest affluent Western societies develop for imported foods.
And not only the US. If you go to Europe you see a lot of ethnic minorities run restaurants offering traditional food, too.
Or even food associated with absent groups.
The next town over from me a few Serbs run a successful Mexican restaurant.
But go to the cultural centers and you find everything people ever saw on travels replicated for the home audience.
Go to Berlin and you will find Vietnamese summer rolls or Thai "stir fried" ice cream rolls along the omnipresent döner kebabs (experiments into fabricating potato kebabs are actually happening) or currywurst.
But aside from restaurants the German market for cook books in particular is reaching to find new ideas from across the globe and I actually have one that does cover empanadas among dozens of other foreign delicacies.
This Saturday I will be cooking a tom kha gai and a Capetown curry for guests.
So the question might be rather, what don't the gringos eat?
Seriously, I had grilled rat. I don't think there's much I won't try.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

It had a couple weak arcs around the time of Civil War II, but yeah, it's generally a pretty good comic. Most of those complaints you hear about it are from people with an agenda that goes beyond "wanting to read good comics."

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

Seriously, I had grilled rat.
How was it?

William Long
William Long

If you sell it people will eat it.

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

Haramable

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

ara ara what do we have here?

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

yeah... he's gonna rape her
TO DEATH!!!!

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

That makes sense, I guess. Was it about as bad as everything else that got sucked into Civil War 2? I dropped Marvel entirely around that time. Only planned on catching up with the Lemire comics released during the event.

I can't imagine this book was significantly worse than the rest of the comics sucked into CWII, It's hard to consider the complaints people had as being legitimate. Perhaps I'll read them for myself. Feeling pretty bad that I avoided this series for so long because I assumed the criticisms against it were valid.

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

she spots the naked, helpless shota

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

You should have realized exactly who those people are and ignored them.
If you're semi new, then there are certain types of comics that within the last year or so have gotten generic complaints about them constantly no matter what quality the comic is.

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

Be Kind Rewind reference!

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

The part of New Jersey that borders Pennsylvania is really nice. At least, compared to Pennsylvania.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

HA! Well caught!

Michael Price
Michael Price

All this trainwanking

Who wrote this, Terry Pratchett?

I made myself sad.

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

Kamala I'm disappointed in you, I'd think you'd be above the need for game by now.

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

Maybe she is developing super strength.
As for how the whole thing was lifted easily
comics

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

The Bombastic

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

I dropped miss marvel with civil war two.
What issue does she finish with event bullshit?

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

It got established very early on that her strength does actually grow in proportion to her size.

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

That cover is a lie.

William Young
William Young

Not bad. Texture was a lot like rabbit. I unfortunately messed up the taste by getting my hands full of insect deterrent before eating. But it was in a chili marinade which is nice but not precisely eventful anyways.

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Fuck, why did she have to be a fucking muslim
God damnit

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

Yes, but she's never lifted anything as heavy as a train car before,that I can remember, even when larger than depicted in that panel. Maybe in Champions or something - I don't read anything outside of her own title.

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

The explosive ms marvel

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

I think she might jave lifted a shippinf container in champions #1
But I suppose that's nothing compared to a train.

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

Yeah it got bad and implausible to get into this retarded event plot and you can tell how hard it was for Wilson to write herself out of that shit again.
It never went full Bendis, and maybe being unconcerned with continuity would have been better in the end, but it turned the whole book rather dark. Or maybe that's just a kind of Trump funk befalling her and tainting the output here.
Anyway, the book is just fine. It's aimed at young people, it talks to young women and sticks with a female perspective, but it never gets misandrist or pushy with white guilt or something.
While clearly aiming at education and the problems of youth, it does get a bit PSA but never prescriptive or judging of the decisions that characters make.
And the characters do have different views on the world. You have people from all walks of life and they are mostly decent in their own way. Even if they fuck up.
Even the kid that turns villain really is treated sympathetically.
Best just read for yourself. It's not the best thing ever, but a nice story with a fresh batch of characters that is not 24/7 crossovers and teamups and huge events.

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

Oh shit, it is

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

She is cute when she's mad

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

She judo flips giant robots, bro.

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

For us.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

I want a ticket for that ride

So did they kicked her out even after all that Vision shit reveal or not?

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

I liked Lisa too, (what little we saw of her, anyways). The thing is, after the events at the end of Robbie's first run, I'm not totally sure she's in the picture anymore. Between Gabe taking off while she was watching him, and Eli's new influence on Robbie, it wouldn't shock me if Robbie distanced himself from Lisa after that (for her own protection, etc, etc).

I don't really have an opinion on Robbie/Kamala, but as long as he's got some happiness (and it isn't Ms. Pimp My Ride Personification), I'm good with it.

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

Robbie/Kamala was always something of a crackship that no one took serious. It was popular because it was cute and sheer disparity in personality of the characters and tone of the books. It also noticeably died down once Lisa got more characterization.

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

Second series. It started again after secret wars like just about everything else
19 in first series, 24 in this one.
43 total, so about 3 and a half years worth of issues.

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

The heavy dusting of freckles is a bold design move. Normally gingers in fiction never have them even though they're almost guaranteed to be covered in them in real life.

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

I don't have ones

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

Berlin

Born and raised in Kreuzberg here, senpai.
Really makes me happy to see a fellow citizen in here. :)

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

Ah, Marvel citizens after all are still assholes.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

already confessed her love to nova
thinking theres other ships
You people are hopeless

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

Champions

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

I wanna like champions

Samuel King
Samuel King

so do I
but they make it so easy to hate those little shit. Even their corporate cronie villains are more diverse and dynamic than they are

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

Don't get your hopes up, I'm one of those terrible provincial tourists destroying the city with my dreaded Rollkoffer.

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

Look buddy, everyone knows the only Kamala ships worth a damn are Robbie/Kamala, Kamala/Miles/Sam OT3, and brutal lesbian BDSM Becky/Kamala.

Everything else is shit-tier except for Kamala/Josh which is too early to tell how it could play out but has a fantastic setup.

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

It seems like author didn't read characters comics at all.

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

There needs to be more Kamala bondage.

David Harris
David Harris

All the kidvengers that shouldn't have been on that team in the first place quit out of disgust since civil war II basically taught them that fighting each other over stupid shit is what heroes do once the're around long enough. Then they formed the champions to try and actually help people but it's an awful book

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

out characters
sex, sex, sex, menopause jokes
Scott is a Hitler
I'm on a same wave as you kids!

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

Agreed.
I'd read freelancers comic.
Yeah, all the inconsistency really throws it off ontop of the plots being nothing but controversy.
This is the main flaw, I know its not written for me, but I'm not even sure if kids would look twice at this.

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

I like the dynamic that OT3 have. I wish it would get real for just a second.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

What took you to Berlin specifically and where are you from, mate? Was it the disgusting Hipster scene?

Genuinely interested to know. :)
Also, can you share that Tom Ka Gai recipe?

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

"There is no need to be upset."

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

A Freelancers comic would just be It's Always Sunny except their plans actually work, right?

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

Nowhere Niedersachsen is where I'm from and I came for sight-seeing and plundering the culinary scene before taking a plane for vacation.
Recipe is just one I found online. But it's good.
http://www.chefkoch.de/rezepte/908771196081279/Tom-Kha-Gai-die-beruehmte-Huehnersuppe-mit-Kokosmilch-und-Galgant.html

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

Appreciated. Enjoy your vacation, buddy.

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

after all that she's been through, they're still going to kill her

I thought Bendis was a problem...

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

So I guess the next issue involves Kamala doubting herself and then discovering how much she inspires people.

Just like Carol inspires people, only it's more believable because we've seen Kamala start off as a hero and rise to the occasion as a local hero. Readers were just kinda...told that Carol was inspirational.

Regardless, I think it's cool that Kamala is starting to come full circle and be an inspiration like her former idol was. This issue just highlights that Kamala works best as a solo hero dealing with lower-level stuff. I felt more engaged watching her trying to stop a runaway train in Jersey than seeing her fight in massive crossover events or being part of Champions.

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

At first they planned her being a Mr.Fantastic's fangirl

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

irecognizethatbulge.jpg

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

Kamala or Viv?

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

Viv. There is no way they will kill Kamala, for now at least.

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

That Red Dagger sure looks androgynous.

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

Excuse me, you shit lord!

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

The Jersey Devil: actually the trickster god Coyote from Injun folklore, this fiend takes on the form of a guy with a dog head and makes mischief for his own amusement.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

how about you go back if you think it's the same, you fucking shitskin

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

New Jersey better then Karachi
New Jersey better then anything at all

dude

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

Hey he's contributing to society in a positive way.

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

The Red Dagger. Not the Pakistani guy, he's some local boy who spent months making his superhero persona only to get beaten to the punch by a couple of days by Kareem. To lazy to change his shtick, he decided to go villain.

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

Why doesn't he just sue them? Then we'd get to see Kamala going OBJECTION and stuff.

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

not wearing the boots and gloves
Boo!

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

..caught in a landscap

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

They don't. This feels hamfisted. He would be way better as just a side character who steals the spotlight from time to time.
I miss Bruno.

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

When Wilson reveal that Kamala is mutant and not inhuman? Is she waiting for Disney's and Fox's deal?

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

You don't spend nine months scratch building a suit of armor and focus testing names and themes just to sue someone.

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

Naruto running is not okay.

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Elongated Ms Marvel

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

Fertile Ms.Marvel

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

Divisor
An insane identitarian demagogue who takes on various faces and forms to divide the people of Jersey against themselves in order to just walk in and reach whatever goal without resistance because no opposition can form from the squabbling mess.
This sparks a shapeshifting influencer war as Kamala tries to reach people in their various camps in disguises of her own.
Prepare for intense blushing when she shapeshifts into a guy.

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

Is her mother still aware that her daughter is super hero or they forgot about it?

Camden James
Camden James

She is aware, I guess.
But it never came up again.

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

She was not sure if they would give her green light for second season, I guess.

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

It got exactly one more mention that I can remember.

William Murphy
William Murphy

Shame, it could have some good ideas

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

Yeah, I would really like them bonding over working on solutions for Kamala's schedule, sneaking food around the rest of the family so Kamala can take it on missions or testing how much she can actually do and how to extend her reach.

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

Her mother uhh... kinda hot

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

I can't believe I used to hate ms. Marvel

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

How so?
Hearsay and conjecture? Reading Champions?

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

I thought it she going to be bad hero. Or type of hero that will push stupid drama

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

That's not really hating her, though.
That's more like a prejudiced negative anticipation.
Aside from hate being a very harsh term for something you don't know anything about.
So what you are saying here is that you hated the anticipated comic that you thought this would be before it was even out.
But good to hear that you like it now that it's here. Nothing to sway detractors like a good product, I guess.

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

kek

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

ONE MORE THING

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

Why are Kamala and Gwenpoole the only female characters allowed to act like normal girls?

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

Decent authors?

Andrew James
Andrew James

Thanks

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

She should hook up with Chad.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Why read this if you're such an easily triggered racist faggot?

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

barefoot kamala

muh dick

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

Why would he go back? He's saying he likes it.

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

stop replying to him goddamn

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

bump

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

I need some Kamala suffering.

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

You rang?

I mostly do weight gain. But I have a special place for breaking cuties. Because I'm awful.

What's your poison?

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

Loving futa on younger boy, gentle femdom appreciated.

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

Slavery.

William Powell
William Powell

aww not the sneezing picture! why do they always have to use the sneezing picture?!

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

U wot mate? How would Kamala even come into that?

Now we're talking.

Kamala is mind controlled by a villain
Brainwashed into obedience for months using drugs and conditioning
Eventually sold into bondage to some supervillain or third world warlord as his expandable shapeshifting pleasure toy

I could write it longer but I'm not being paid. So there you go. Suffering Kamala in a bottle. Extrapolate as you please.

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

How does she come into that?
Embiggened clit is how.
She's a shapeshifter.

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

there comes a point where your parent's voices are hardwired into your subconcious

Aint that the fucking truth, sister

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

lafungah*
*useless idiot who has failed at life

Oh I'm gonna be using that word in the future

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

U wot mate? How would Kamala even come into that?

Bro see

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

Please do

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Villain mind controls her, then embiggens her clit, then has it clamped tightly with a stimulating vibrating ring, then has Kamala collared and leashed.

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

The moment Kamala is announced as mutant, she gets thrown to the X-books never to come back.

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

Eat a couple and you'll see. They're hand pies. What they are filled with depends on the culture. Like for many countries in South America, they bake their empanadas. For me, as a Puerto Rican, we deep fry them. (Because we are also American. We deep fry everything.) Many places will put all sorts of vegetables and meats. For Puerto Ricans it's either seasoned beef by itself, cheese by itself or beef with cheese. They're freakin' delicious. The outside crust is all flaky like the crust of chicken pot pie and the inside is like eating a grilled cheese or like a deconstructed burger. (Again, this is only for the Puerto Rican version. Other countries' versions? .....meh, not the biggest fan of them.)

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Germany here.
We traditionally do an analog that is apple filling (often with raisins and cinnamon) in a puff paste (sometimes other doughs are used) pocket. Commonly glazed. Simply called Apfeltaschen, apple pockets.
They really come in all shapes, but this one conveniently supports me case.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page