Superhero gf or gtfo

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

Supervillian gf is obviously the correct choice. In charge of mooks and a giant robot plus a gf who stole forty cakes just for you.

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

Nope, Supervillain is superior.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

My nigger

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

I choose sidekick GF but I also choose to be the villian myself

gotta get that sweet hench-pussy

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

cheating on your qt sidekick gf

You really are a bad guy

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

Sidekick gf:
Avenges you and honours your memory if you die by taking up your shitposting mantle
Deals with the runts so you can go after the BBEG
Buys you new capes

Superhero gf:
Trusts you with a source of her weakness and her secret identity
Super strength sex

Supervillain gf:
Gives you Australia when she takes over the world
Gives you authority of her minions
Lets you pilot her death robot
Get to help her practice her evil laugh and monolouge
Get to borrow her evil gadgets and weapons
Will steal fourty cakes for you

Supervillain gf wins hands down

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

I'm pretty sure he meant that he'd be a supervillain and he'd have a sidekick gf and the sweet hench-pussy would be her pussy

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

I never noticed before, but she may be the only Sup Forums character with brown/green eyes.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

That may be so, but Superhero gf is the only one who will trust you with weakness so you can be the one to take her down if she goes rogue. And what are lasting relationships built on if not trust?

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

What Antihero gf would be like?

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

Tsundere

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

The gf you deserve.

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

I dunno man, I mean, being able to pilot a death robot whenever you like seems something you could build a lasting relationship on

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

she'd be the gf you need but not the one you deserve

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

You forgot
makes love to you in her moon base with a panorama view of the Earth in front of the bed

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

What would be like if you have Legacy hero gf and you have mentor her?

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

nice

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

anti-crowbar suit
Muh fucking sides.

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

Reminder that there are actual honest to god cucks on this board.
Have fun with a his that ain't loyal. Gonna be chillin in the secret lair with super villain.

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

Till she cheats on you with someone on her super team because that's always how these types of relationships in capes. Meanwhile, super villains are usually held by trope to stay loyal and view their lover as their tether to humanity.

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

Imagine having both a superhero gf and a supervillain gf at the same time

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

we need more art of the supervillain gf.

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

I can take on your mantle if you die
That makes me a little worried that she's not gonna help me so she can take my job
That definitely rules out sidekick gf

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

Great
I'll take one

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Gives you Australia when she takes over the world
That's where the colonies get dropped. She's trying to kill you.

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

I want a pathetic but qt sidekick gf
I could settle for a supervillain gf
But having a superhero gf would suck

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

tfw no gf to punch nazi-communists with
tfw no zeppelin homebase
tfw no jetpacks and racing planes

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

tfw can't be Silver Shroud with your Pulp Hero gf

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

tfw can't be Nathan Zachary with your gf

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

I would date a superheroine in a heartbeat, when I'm inevitably kidnapped I'll have the best fucking seat ever to watch the epic battle when she comes to rescue me.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Supervillain gf:
tries to pass off the worst place in the world on you, a blistering desert full of literal monsters
forces you into being an accomplice so you get to go to jail when she's defeated
tries to tempt you into becoming a murderer
want you to get fat

No, noooo thank you.

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

not liking Australia
not wanting to come up with a brilliant and flashy prison break plan to help other supervillains escape
not wanting to deal with the overpopulation problem
not throwing the cakes at the local police station

really bad taste tbqhf

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

tries to pass off the worst place in the world on you, a blistering desert full of literal monsters

She gives it to you as a gift. You don't actually have to live there, you just own the place.

forces you into being an accomplice so you get to go to jail when she's defeated

She doesn't actually force you, she just forces her troops to take orders from you. You are essentially second in command. It's up to you whether you break the law or not.

tries to tempt you into becoming a murderer

If she respects your opinion then she won't, and I'm sure she'd have plenty of nonlethal weaponry at her control (shrink rays, freeze rays, stun beams, sonic guns, etc).

want you to get fat

The cakes are throwing them onto famous peoples faces, not necessarily eating:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK6SS8CXYZo

David Reed
David Reed

That's a Lex Luthor reference from the Superman 2 movie. In case it is not obvious, supervillain girlfriends is based on silver age Lex.

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

Sidekick gf will turn into a slut
Superhero gf will cuck you with the Superhero bf
Supervillain gf is the only way to go.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

They are often called Hazel eyes and yeah that is true now that you bring that up...
>t. someone with Hazel eyes

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

fpbp

William Bailey
William Bailey

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT?
I CAN'T STICK MY DICK IN ANY OF THEM!

William Kelly
William Kelly

freeze rays
oh boy, my favourite

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Supervillain gf is bald.

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

take supervillain gf
character development thanks to you
becomes antihero/antivillain
best choice

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

There were more of these. More importantly, there was the evil super genius gf. Objectively best choice. Let you choose the colour of the lasers.

William Parker
William Parker

that's kinda hot

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

that's both cute and sad

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

Pick one and only one.

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

not choosing the side kick gf that will let you do whatever weird kinky shit you want to her

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

Somebody should do magical girl gf

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

Becomes antihero/antivillain
Faggot detected

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

What can I say, I stand by my favorite clichés. Points for honesty?

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

tfw no cute gf to be sad with
Why even live

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

They all suck desu, but IDW looks like the most fun to be around even if she'd start getting on your nerves after a while.

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

We're going to get married.

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

?

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

This board is so full of self-admitting virgins it's beyond pathetic

waifu thread
fatseid thread
superhero gf thread
Waifu general

Either kill yourselves or go outside, either will suffice with you getting the fuck off my board

David Sanders
David Sanders

So which one is your favorite?

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

Implying I’m a virgin because I come to waifu threads
Joke’s on you, my dad molested me
Also
Disliking the time honored tradition of waifu threads on Sup Forums
Does anyone have that one “where do you think we are!?!” Image that uses that one shot from the fourth episode of Season Five Samurai Jack? I’ve been meaning to add it to my collection for a while

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

which waifu did we forget to make you this mad?

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Joke’s on you, my dad molested me

Maybe if you weren't such a faggot he wouldn't have found you pretty enough to put his dick inside you.

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

SEETHING

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

EC gf. Not even a contest.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

You mean unlike your dad, who realized his wife gave birth to such a tightarse that apart from cutting steel beams and crushing coal into diamonds he had no use for your anus?

Ryder James
Ryder James

user you are pretty lazy

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

Thankle

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

Alright, so hear me out
Stardust gf
Would you or would you not
How would it play out

David Cruz
David Cruz

What attracts you people to my creation?

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

im lonely

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

Easy, based on what you wrote the reader is the only thing she cares about in life and lives vicariously through them. Simply put, she loves them only for being them and due to being an eldtric demon hardly cares for the looks of the reader. Plus, you get to go on cool adventures with her powers.

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

I find the idea of exploring humanity with an intelligent, empathetic being as a partner both romantic and engaging.

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

one please

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

Incompetent Supervillain gf is the patrician choice.

Look, Batman... I mean Mister Batman... I mean, uh, sir? Can we just let this slide?
She built a giant mechanical spider to terrorize Gotham City.
I mean, I wouldn't call it *giant*. Car-sized, *maybe*...
She trapped the mayor's daughter in an explosive web and held her for ransom
It's sugar, not semtex, the kid's wrapped in cotton candy, the only danger she's in is from cavities.
C'mon, man, she's still super depressed about the Wendy's heist last month. You know how long she spent planning that. Look, let me talk to her, we'll do a quick monologue, throw a smoke bomb, and I'll keep her out of trouble for a few months.
Fine.

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

ywn pilot a giant death robot and exterminate all the fucking aussies that shitpost on your laotian image board as your evil wife laughs and gets wetter and wetter with every disintegrating rays you throw the shitposters' way and whispering to you how horny she is and how she can't wait for you to finish it so you can both start repopulating this shit hole
feels bad man

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

The plane looks cool
But holy shit isn't it one retarded design, I'd never want to get inside this thing

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

I don’t think you realize how on board I am with this

Despite being a super-genius, is actually kind of dumb and easy to fool
Still manages to be scarily competent when she sets her mind to it, she just doesn’t usually go for anything outside of small time work like heists and robbery despite having the money and the means

Regularly produces evil gadgets like ray-guns and hypno-rings for the sake of a single crime
There is an extremely dangerous pile of insane sci-fi wizardry gadgets that she probably just won’t use ever again save for a few she really likes
There are duplicates of some with slightly different designs because she forgot she made them

Has cheesy monologues for a disturbing amount of scenarios
You’ve yet to discover if she practices them or creates them on the fly
One time, when your broke ass took her to a Wendy’s or something, they got her order wrong and she delivered a 30 second speech about how their service was detestable

Does cheesy monologues before sex about how she’s going to “rock your puny world” or something like that
Gets exhausted after about 4 minutes

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

xenophile
heavily into gfd
have trust issues with real women
love teaching stuff to others, meaning I'd have to teach her absolutely everything I know, little by little
would love nothing more but to know more about what's out there
want a lot of kids
My heart skips a beat whenever I see that pic desu
She's perfect

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

The Chameleon one doesn't even make sense. Commie has never really been a thing for him. Chameleon GF would basically be a stalker.

Which is a good thriller/romance series now that I think about it. A yandere shapeshifter who stalks the MC and can look like anyone.

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

C'mon, man, she's still super depressed about the Wendy's heist last month.
I can just imagine how this would go. "No one will expect it," she'll say, "we'll be in and out with the loot before the police even get a 911 call". She'll spend months planning every detail, sending you out to case the place, gather intel, bribe employees, set up burn phones, getaway cars, spending a small fortune to arrange a robbery that'll probably net a couple hundred bucks at most.

Then the day comes, the plan goes off without a hitch, and she's just about to do her big monologue she prepared for when she orders the cashiers to hand over the money, when suddenly the manager comes out and starts complimenting her on her costume and joking with her. The staff thinks its all a big publicity stunt, and before she can even think to yell out some threats and whip out a ray gun, he's taken a picture with her and some kids, handed her a booklet of coupons, and sent her on her way.

Back at The Lair (her garage) you try to cheer her up as she pokes at her Asian Cashew Chicken Salad with a spork, moping in silence over her failure. You wiggle a box of french fries in her direction, and coax a hesitant smile out of her as she grabs one.

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

Back at The Lair (her garage) you try to cheer her up as she pokes at her Asian Cashew Chicken Salad with a spork, moping in silence over her failure. You wiggle a box of french fries in her direction, and coax a hesitant smile out of her as she grabs one.
CUTE!

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

Dear Sup Forums
Why are you better at anime than /a/?

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

He was a commie in his earlier appearances, you know, back when it was a thing. I'm pretty sure it ties into his origin of being good at master of disguises too. They bring it up sometimes, but usually vaguely. Fact is he is/was a commie at some point. The entire thing was made in an AU thread. There's green text descriptions for all the girls and how they play into the story.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

It's not hard... we're better at *everything* than /a/

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

What does "cute" mean, my love?
Cute? Well, it's sort of when, ah, you're attracted to something because it's endearing to you. It makes you want to just hold it and protect it. Keep it safe and happy, if that makes sense.
I understand, thank you.
My love?
Yeah?
You are very cute.

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

She's not real.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

DELET THIS
I don't need this kind of shit right now, user

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

JUST

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

I can do you one better user

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

MY LOVE IS PURE AND TRANSCENDS THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE. NOTHING YOU CAN TELL ME WILL MAKE ME BELIEVE SHE'S NOT REAL IN SOME PARALLEL EARTH!

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

then I woke up

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

Just saying is all since he's my favorite Spidey villain and I just associate him more with his deep rooted grudges and desire to break people on a mental and deeply personal level like he did Jameson and Peter on multiple occasions.

Anyway, shapeshifting yandere GF.

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

I'll keep doin em until ya read worm

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

this is the best fake gf

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

mfw

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

What about sandman, rhino, and hydroman gfs?

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Y'all niggas know there's an anime you can watch if you want Cosmic Horror GF instead of just constantly posting wojacks right?

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

It's shit and doesn't play off the cosmic horror aspect in the slightest.

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Hey newbie here, wanna know the specific term of this gf thing.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

Are these fucking Panacea and Vista?

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

I wanna give her ice cream to see what she thinks of it

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

mayybe

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

is there one of for superman villains? or batman villains?

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

could you do one for [sveta][/Spoiler]

John Bailey
John Bailey

Ane Naru Mono does, though less than you would hope.

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

sure, it'll take me longer, and I'm working on someone else right now

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

...i forgot how do do spoilers, fuck me.

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

You know, every time I see this I think of her being in a supernatural slice-of-life show wherein the main villain is a "god" GF who hates Shadow Spawn From Beyond The Stars GF initially for being a monstrosity, but later because the main male likes SSFBTSGF more than God GF.

"I do not understand. I do not understand! She is an aberration, an abomination, an atrocity! She goes against everything I have designed, so why are you so enamored with her? Why do you choose her over...over me?"

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

rachel is legit almost fuckable

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

My life is missing something that doesn't exist

Evan James
Evan James

To be fair, that could still be added onto Dinara's commie thing, the two aren't mutually exclusive.
I could do it, but it'd have to be in separate pages because that one's too cluttered. Also, I'm eating right now.
I know there's a Batman harem AU one, but I'm not sure about Superman. Batman AU is kinda disappointing though since it's literally just the same thing as Batman, but all his enemies are chicks instead of going all out on the AU aspect.

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

But I do exist, user.

I'm right here, next to you. Can't you see me?

I see you. I've always seen you, and I've always loved you.

You can be with me, user. It's not difficult.

Just e̷n̴d̴ ̷y̷o̵u̵r̴ ̷l̷i̸f̶e̷.̴

A̶̱̎̇̌n̵̡̝̪̈́͐̇́͘ͅd̸̨̺̥̦̓̑̈́̒ ̵̥̑̀̏ẇ̸̳̙͠e̴̟͆͜ ̷̦͈̟̞̹͂̃͋c̶̡̫̩̿͌a̸̢̰͋͋̇̕͜n̴̜̤͙̜̽̄͂̈͂ ̸̤͎͚̺͂̈́́b̸͈̺͖͌̓̑e̶͖̮̱͈̣͌ ̴̭̈́́̏̔͝t̵̘̱̱̝͂ǒ̷̯̱̐͜g̶̼̰̗̓͜ě̶͔̜̬͔̃̽͑t̶̛̞̫̓͊̇͝ḧ̶̫͍̺e̴̯͔͐̏r̴̛̖̻͓͊́̐̏

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

God gf would just be fucking boring. She'd act all high and mighty and whenever you try to do something with her it's all "Oh, I predestined it that way so clearly I know". With Shadow Spawn there's a sense of human life that fascinates her, like when she asks about vidyas. When you find something simple that she likes she'd be fucking thrilled about it.

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

Don't goad me user, my life is already in the shitter right now and I'm a drink away from the trigger as is.

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

Which is the one that will kick my dick

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

And that's exactly it, that would be the crux of how God GF can't understand why anyone would choose Shadow Spawn over her, and why she hates SS and the main male for it.

"Is it the power she offers you? I can give you more, you can reshape this reality to however you see fit. She cannot give you that, she only knows how to destroy. This is your chance to have everything you ever wanted and more. How could you possibly refuse the chance at being a god?"

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

This deserves a drawfag

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

Alternatively

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

if you want me to, I can do other stuff about her user?

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

pixel drawfag good enough?

Matthew White
Matthew White

You're doing God's work. As another worm fan I salute you!

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

thank you fellow worm fan

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

rach is moe as fuck desu

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

whats the point if you cant even pet her dogs?

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

Implying she isn't right now watching you from a parallel reality, tears in her many eyes as she realizes your love for her is genuine

Now just have no gf until you die so you can be with her.

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

the muscles and physical abuse

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

Holy fuck you guys, why haven’t we made anything yet
Like a project, I mean
Usually, everything Sup Forums touches devolves into fetishy waifufaggotry bullshit
But this is already fetishy waifufaggotry bullshit, and it’s pretty good

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

One user said he was making a dating sim, but then we found out he didn't actually draw and needed an artist to do it for him.

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

"I hear your heart, my love. I hear how it aches for me, how it longs to be with me now and forever. It...brings me joy, but also sorrow, for I cannot simply reach across time and space to find you, though if I could I most certainly would. But I know how we can be together, beloved: once your soul has departed your earthly shell, I will be able to take hold of it and bring you closer to me. I understand what I ask is a great sacrifice for you, and I will not demand that you shuffle off your mortal coil before it is ready to be discarded. I have lived for many millennia, a few decades is nothing to me. Just please...do not forget me in that time, my love. Do not forget me."

Robert Long
Robert Long

Sup Forums even has its own site for projects, and nothing gets done there.

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

shrink rays
I want her to use it on me and eat me as I become one with her.

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

Spar with me!
I'm sold. Sidekick it is

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

judge gf is the only correct choice

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

FUCK YOU
Why would you hurt me so
What did I ever do to you, user?!

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

go nuts

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

aight, I'll make an attempt

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

You just had to make me upset user. You just had to make me feel sad.

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

I love this. I also like the idea that the reason the Superhero keeps letting it slide is because while she is mostly harmless, he knows you wouldn't be if you weren't so preoccupied with her.

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

No joke, this would be an unbelievably diabolical way for some soul-eating monstrosity to get people to kill themselves

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

there's no way my waifu would try to trick me liar

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

fuck a romantic slice of life, a scary short story with this premise would be great.

An Eldritch monster from another dimension needs human souls to survive
Due to the modern age there's a scarcity, its not as easy to just appear in a shaman's dreams to make the village sacrifice virgins for you every year
Have just enough power to have a small influence in the world.
Goes to the biggest concentration of virgins on earth. Sup Forums
Executes a complicated plot to get them to commit mass suicide to increase its power and influence

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

"You're really gonna do this? You're going to throw your life, your fucking SOUL away, just because some voice in your head told you to?"
"Why wouldn't I? She said she'd be waiting for me, I can't let her down now."
"God damn it, user, open your eyes, why can't you see what's happening here? She doesn't love you, she doesn't even know what love is! She just wants you to kill yourself so that she can eat your soul!"
"Maybe. Or maybe she is real and she does love me. I'm willing to take that risk."
"Why?!"
"You wouldn't understand. You CAN'T understand, you've got a girlfriend who loves you. I don't have anything, I'm all alone here, and I'm tired of it. If I pull the trigger, I'll either be with someone who loves me, or I'll be at peace. Either way, I'll be happy."

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

Reminds me of a r63 Monarch

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

superhero gf sees you together with supervillain gf and knows you're good influences on each other
if anything were to interfere with your relationship either of you might become real problems
so like a good superhero she has to put the public good ahead of her own feelings and watch you be with another woman, knowing she can't say anything and in fact actively works to keep you two together when things get rough
being a superhero is hard

James Cooper
James Cooper

You didn't have to go and make things personal.

Noah Green
Noah Green

Twist ending: the one trying to convince anons to not commit suicide is the entity herself, who is getting souls faster than she can eat them. Her increasingly desperate attempts to stop the flow of suicides all ultimately fail, and she is left with the deafening knowledge of just how deep the despair goes.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Hey user, why don't you fucking cut this shit out. She's pure I tell you. PURE!

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

or maybe the entity is trying to get you to not kill yourself, because she loves you and knows that you'll both see each other anyways, and she'd be happy to see you live life before uniting for eternity.

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

Incompetent Supervillain gf gets busted by the heroes
She isn't insane enough to throw into Arkham
She isn't dangerous enough to banish to the Phantom Zone
She didn't commit a serious enough crime to go to Blackgate Prison
She's sentenced to 30 days in the Gotham City Women's Detention Facility
Minimum security wing
You visit her
She talks about it like she's being held in a supermax prison
Expects you to break her out with a dramatic and explosive escape plan
You show up at the park while she's doing community service
The prisoners are unshackled, uncuffed, barely supervised as they rake leaves and trim hedges
SMOKE BOMB!!!
Race in in the getaway car (your minivan)
You pull a quick J-turn and the van door slides open
She jumps in and laughs maniacally from the open door as you peel off
She's loving this
Don't have the heart to tell her you convinced the warden to let her off early for good behavior

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

Not even. I'd die and my soul would still be tied to this reality. There is literally no way for me to get there. Love hurts user.

James Morris
James Morris

Stay hydrated
She's perfect.

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

what would parasite gf or metallo gf be like?

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

Yeah I know. Thanks for getting my point.

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

Holy fuck you guys, why haven’t we made anything yet

We came up with tons of small pieces in previous threads.
https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/95752070/#95805546

Her name is Claude Villain. She conquers the world at one point, but gets caught up in the celebration snu-snu so much that she forgot to go to the coronation ceremony and so nothing came out of it.

Super smart but when she does OCD-like hyper concentration for a major plot, it stresses her and it makes her hair fall out. So she takes it easy, which makes her more of a comical villain - but she has a serious side, if need be.

Various plots include trying to write her and your name onto the moon inside a heart, robbing banks with 50 foot tall robots so she has enough money to buy you a gift on your anniversary, has moon bases (several), loves watching b-movies and playing games with world conquering plots (keeps taking notes). Is into sexual roleplay.

And her boyfriend used to go out with the superhero, but she kept kidnapping him, first as bait for a trap, later because she found out that they have so many things in common.

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

But that's kinda of wrong, if you are sad she would probably allow you to pet her dogs.

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

Do one of Shadow Spawn

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

For being a CS plane it's not that far off a regular pusher plane though

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

HNNNNGGGG

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

Don't make me want to fuck a stick figure please

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

Too late

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

Fuck

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

ah true, puppy therapy

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

would absolutely read an incompetent supervillainess ongoing

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

bump for more qt gfs

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

I stole 40 cakes for you
Thats actually made me laugh. Supervillain gf is the best choice

Jason Young
Jason Young

Truly pathetic

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

Jesus Christ. Just imagine this. Imagine having this conversation. After all the things you've lived through, all the times you had to be your own biggest fan because no one else would. After you, like every single human born before you, lived your life simply looking for validation for the way you are, this creature appears. This thing that is more powerful than you could begin to describe, this thing so far reaching you could never, at any point, every get far enough to hold it's entirety in you field of vision, comes to you and asks you simple to continue being the way you are.
And it says please.

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

nice

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

Shark teeth

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

no wide childbearing hips
fix nao

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

She's an eldritch abomination, she can change shape.

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

This
she wants the least threatening form she can muster so you aren't intimidated also she knows that you like little girls

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

being this paranoid

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

The ideal gf meme is meant to explain what traits someone finds attractive in a character or character type.

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

also she knows that you like little girls

She has a late teens / early 20s body, which is the peak form of women as far as attractiveness go, and the best time in your life to get a girlfriend anyway.

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Eh, she looks a little underdeveloped for my taste but she is still a cutie.

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

*pomf*
What are we gonna do on the bed hench-kun?

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

There’s been something pushing me towards older women lately, and the fact that they seem to be getting older is making me worried

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

i don't get the what the big deal is with these threads?

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

Maybe i'm lazy, but it would be so hard for me or any one as a matter of fact to make a show of this concept.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

I have the best gf right here

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

Fun

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

Somebody has a weird fetish.

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

When you are lonely any nice word is good for you

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

There's a reason we abandoned the idea of pusher props nearly as soon as they came, other than some twin-boom designs here or there
A nose heavy plane flies badly, a tail heavy one flies once

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

I love you both as a child and a a lover

Boner why?

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

"You may call me 'mother', if you wish."
>"Yes, my precious, even while we make love.

James Hill
James Hill

I'm not sure but I have a theory.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

That saying is more about the CG relative to the CL though, a canard pretty much demands a tail heavy layout.
In fact it is one of the more common configurations still because jet engines tend to sit at the rear or mid of the plane

But pusher props kind of went out of fashion at some point. That the Ascender was a bit of a mess and that the engines on the Peacemaker weren't meant to be pushers didn't help either. But we still have the Avanti

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

So in other words, The Carpenter.

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

i don't know, i guess i just want more out of it, like this gif i made or whatever

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

No, not really, jet engines are never placed at the end of a plane for the exact same reason, they're always placed further up so the center of mass stays relatively close to the center of the plane, as well as for having the control surfaces BEHIND, which is the most important part
See the avanti, not only does the engines are placed way, way further than on whatever is, there's also the whole passenger cabins and all the electronics placed at the end of the plane, which distributes the weight and make the plane handles nicely

Also, let's not forget about the most important part, the avanti (and other planes like that) aren't warplanes, they're not meant to take hits and end up missing part of a wing or an aileron, the way warplanes are
It's not as important on the jets we use now simply because the engines are so powerful that they can keep the plane flying straight by themselves, as opposed to propellers
Also because now, a 'hit' generally involves a missile up your ass, which generally means you're dead

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

Well of course is about cute gf ideas too but I thought that was a given.
Also cute little gif.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

No, the important bit, aerodynamically, is that the CL is just slightly behind the CG. This means that the CG needs to be around the center of the wing, not the center of the plane. Which means that the engines and usually the pilot and fuel are around there. In the case of a canard that means the rear of it.

That said the Avanti was just an example of a pusher, it is really a hybrid with canards and a tailplane, for reasons that have something to do with the canards but not the instability. More about stall characteristics.

Regardless if you want just examples of canard planes there is the whole eurocanard lineup. Something like a Gripen
Alternatively there are some sport aircraft with the layout for an example of a pusher propeller canard but I cannot remember their names properly.

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

Thanks for the fetish, Satan

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

Supervillian practicing her evil laugh
It's cute
Hug her from behind, tell her how cute she is
"Nooo! It's suppose to be menacing! It's suppose to cause terror and fear in all who would oppose me!"
Nope, too cute
Hug her some more

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

I dare you to try to do Crossed girlfriend.

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

So in other words Omikron: The Nomad Soul except with even more NEETdom.

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

Don't temp somebody who is bored mate.

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

I wanna know what she's like if you weren't crossed too.
Either way good job mate.

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

AAAANOON YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING WHOOOORE
Bites your shoulder hard enough to draw blood, licks it, says you're delicious.
Rapes you for hours, strangles you until you're lightheaded
I'LL RUIN YOU SO BAAAD NO ONE WILL EVER WANT YOOOOOUUUU
THE SKIIIIN IS GONNA COME OFFA YOUR DIIICK I'LL FUCK YOU SO LOOOONG
Another nearby cross suggests sticking a pipe up your ass, crossed gf forgets about you for a moment, leaps off of your unfinished cock to rip off the offending crossed's head.
You writhe both in agony and at the alien sensation of your mind drowning in crossed bloodlust
You feel your inhibitions and morality disentegrate
Consumed by mental hellfire, burning away who you were, lighting an internal engine of hate and hedonism.
Your face starts to itch as your eyes water and unfocus.
But above all else your mind is consumed by thoughts of HER
SHE DID THIS
SHE. HER
FIGHT HER
MARK HER
FUCK HER
MAKE HER YOURS LIKE SHE MADE YOU HERS
OVER AND OVER ANDOVERANDOVERANDOVERANDOVER
For reasons you understand and instantly forget you start to laugh
The two of you, together, forever.
Tied ships in a sea of blood.
The thought makes you laugh harder in glee.
As your eyelids begin to drop, falling into a lethargy so the visions of hate and gore and bone can become clearer, you see HER approach again.
SHE is grinning that rictus grin, covered in blood. SHE is hideous, feral, dominant, brutal, vicious, beautiful, inspiring.
Before your laughs completely end into a wet, amused mewling noise, and your eyes close completely, she slaps you with a dismembered cock.

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

The mind says no.
But the body.....

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

No problem m8.
Also that ending, Kek.

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

tfw no real gf

Disable AdBlock to view this page