Who would win?

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

Superman > The Hulk, so logically SuperObama > The Trump

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

Orange hulk is inferno hulk
While black superman is still a normal superman.

So, I think super obama could just throw trump to the sun

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

I miss Wizard Magazine but I'm positive it would be a steaming cesspool by now.

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

portray Obama as a Superman figure
portray Trump as a reckless Hulk figure
have to put a thousand quotes on Trump comic cover

Eurofag here, why are Democrats so goddamn hypocritical when it comes to their opinions? First they were saying how republicans should relax and shut up once Hilary wins and now that Trump has won, they are on the edge like little babies

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

They got most annoying guy In republican party, trump literally a walking meme

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

Its even worse when you live here. Anyone have that tweet saying that republicans would act angry and irrationally when Hilary won?

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

he is a literal retard, I agree, but you don't go around all arogant, saying stuff like "we will win, get over it. you will have to accept democracy!" and then backpedal and riot. a lunatic actually winning the elections says more about the democrats than it does about the republicans in my eyes. still don't understand why sanders didn't win though, he seemed like an adequate fit

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

Because Hilary rigged the election

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

Its even worse when you live here

I can only imagine. I mean, I do know that there are lots of level headed americans out there but goddamn, you guys are eating yourselves alive. I lived in Baton Rouge back when I was a child and those were literally the dumbest people I have ever seen, and I knew that even as a child. People know jackshit about politics, yet they even get to the point where they would fight against each other just because they think they can change something with their ill behaviour

it was pretty much the feminist pandering that the media tried to inforce. funny how it pretty much turned against them once the public had too much of it. same shit happened over here in Germany because the regular parties were letting in refugees and people decided to vote for the right

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

still don't understand why sanders didn't win though, he seemed like an adequate fit

It was Hillary's turn, so the entire establishment (not just the DNC, look at how the media acted) conspired to throw the election to her, to the point of outright smearing Sanders supporters as racist and sexist.

The problem with crying WOLF! like that is that when a real racist and sexist like Trump came along, people were already sick of it, and the same trick didn't work twice.

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

Gareb.

Easton Long
Easton Long

real racist and sexist like Trump came along,
I get sexist, but how the hell is he racist?

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

Because Hillary was a qualified public servant whereas Trump breaks something else about the government every goddamn day.

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

I assume it's because of the whole Wall thing. people weren't able to interpret the things he said because it really was a clusterfuck what he was trying to convey

no new refugees
no new mexicans

basically reason enough for the media to call him a racist

John Campbell
John Campbell

He literally tried to ban a race from entering the country.

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

But thats retarded. Illegal immigrants are called illegal for a reason. They shouldn't be welcomed here with open arms. Coming here legally? Perfectly fine, encouraged even.

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

He didn't?

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

We had to choose between a man with no filter, zero finesse, and zero background in politics vs a sneaking old hag who does all her dirt in backroom deals and is painted as a saint because she has a vagina.
It was like choosing which bag of shit smelled less stinky than the other.
Trump one and the media as they always do pile on the Republican president and if Hillary won they'd be licking up her ass while making excuses for her short comings.
The political system is anything but balanced. There are no good guys.

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

Islam is not a race

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

Muslim isn't a race. And Obama did the same shit with Cuba. Is Obama a racist?

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

Illegal ones and Muslims.

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

has he actually affected the lives of Americans in a positive or negative way with the exception of people just whining because of what he says?

haven't stayed up-to-date on the whole health care thing because american media isn't trustworthy to begin with and because every article is really subjective. it seems to me that he hasn't really done anything of significance except for the whole "there's no global warming" bullshit, which to me is the most retarded thing he has done in the one year since his election

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

He appointed Jeff Sessions as AG. Thats like making Adolf the Military leader of Jerusalem.

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

Sounds more like you have a problem with Jeff Sessions than Trump.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

what I was saying is that his comments weren't always clear enough and that the media helped the misunderstand getting out of hand by just calling him racist and not always stating what he actually means

I'm a christian refugee myself who came to Germany in the early 90s and I'm not only against illegal immigration, I would have put a cap on the shit after 100.000 of them entered. Not only is their religion and behaviour a problem but the work force as well as the funding just isn't there to support these people. doesn't mean I'm a racist though

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

You're saying that like Trumpfags aren't just as on edge despite having won. You literally can't say anything about the guy without his internet defense force showing up. Fuck here you are getting offended that both presidents aren't being portrayed the same way when both comics were most likely not made by the same person.

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

He's removed the individual mandate on healthcare which is already saving people money, the economy is the best it's ever been, millions of jobs have been added to the economy, trade deals have already been agreed to in the asia-pacific and eastern european regions, illegals are finally getting deported like they should be, wall prototypes have been built and are ready for inspection. Things are better than they've ever been in a long time. There's no rational grounds for complaint except for the old "meanie drumpflstiltskin is a poopoo racist" memes. A real, actual complaint would be the failure to repeal Obamacare and the current tax fiasco, but that's not a Trump thing per se, that's more of a Republicans in the senate are all fucking shit thing.

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

Obama did the same with Cuba and Islamic countries.
But you know he's brown so free pass.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Yeah, I can see that. As he president he does have a very non professional air about him when in interviews. I think it's his business side of trying to come across as down to Earth, but it just causes more problems than not.

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

Trumpfags aren't starting riots constantly, which automatically makes it easier to sympathise with them.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

How about when he promised to put a leash on Wall Street and put the Glass-Steagall back in place? Sure as fuck not looking like he's doing anything remotely close to that.

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

Arab is.

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

Well wouldn't that take the cake, win the election, have your preesident do what you want him to do, and then still riot?

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

People with work visas are having a hard time staying employed because our system is in flux. When Obama was president, over his 8 years there were far to many civilian casualties as a result of his military actions, Trumps already matched that number in under a year. The overwelming problems that were negleted for the passed 30 years that Trump ran on have gotten worse. Im looking at infrastructure and our economy there. He has repealed most of obamas legislative band aids, without any kind of replacement.

Listen if you wanna throw mud at how ineffective politicians are as a whole, thats cool. If you wanna replace elected officials with people that will do there damn job, thats cool. If all your gonna do is bash a side to make yours look better, or be blind to the shit show going on in the name of winning an argument, then thats not cool. Simple shit

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

I wasn't saying that. Actual Trump fans usually look like inbred mongrels with a smart percentage actually being smart people who can form coherent statements. They were behaving like that prior to the election though. The democrats (on TV and in the media in general) were the ones who tried to keep it all cool because they thought they were winning and suddenly had a fit once they realised they lost. I was only pointing out the hypocricy.

Fuck here you are getting offended that both presidents aren't being portrayed the same way when both comics were most likely not made by the same person

same goes for that

Never understood Obamacare anyway but that's due to it never being properly explained. Americans not getting the same kind of healthcare like us Europeans is a goddamn crime to begin with.

trade deals have already been agreed to in the asia-pacific and eastern european regions

if he wasn't such a massive faggot regarding the North Korea thing, people would maybe respect him a bit more. I think down the line, his big mouth could put people's lives in serious danger, no matter how right or wrong he is. Still, Hilary acting like she'd start a conflict with Russia is hopefully one of the things that made people vote against her

Evan Green
Evan Green

Well, republicans weren't mass rioting either when Obama was in office. Worse we got were those Tea Party faggots. But holy shit, would I trade them for what we have now.

John Cox
John Cox

have to put a thousand quotes on Trump comic cover
That's because it's a parody of the cover of the Incredible Hulk #1, which really did have a lot of text on the cover.

Brayden White
Brayden White

it's
okay
to be
white

James Campbell
James Campbell

I have a wayy bigger problem with the idiots he put into power then the idiot himself. Trumps manipulatable, he can be used by whoever strokes his ego, I was never worried about Trump but more so who he’d listen to. Now we have an education secretary that might literally be uneducated by all metrics, a classical racist as attorny general, and a climate change denier running the EPA. It all comes down from the head, so if you take in to account how damaging his appointees are then he is getting the high score in “fuck this shit up good”

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

Don't forget that time he said that most illegal immigrants from Mexico were murderers and rapists despite no evidence to support it.

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

Why yes, yes it is, did anybody ever tell you otherwise? I don't get this meme.

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

no new refugees
Have you see Germany and Sweden?
He does not say no new refugees he says they have to be closely vetted i.e. make sure they aren't connected to any terrorist organizations, have anti-American sentiment, or are associated with people in those two categories.
All the Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11 have been by people who were let in for education or work and lived here for years until no one would suspect.
no new mexicans
Once again Trump never says no new Mexican immigrants. He said they need to be vetted to prevent criminals who are among the innocent from coming over. It's not an exaggeration like the media tries to paint it. Mexican gang members/Cartel members crossover all the time they commit crimes thinking they'll get a ticket back home where they'll get a slap on the wrist.
Wanting to keep undesirables and terrorists who masquerade as refugees and immigrants isn't racism. It's protecting the citizens. And the bad part is it's not an easy taste to separate the two groups.
The Wall is a precautionary measure to force Mexican illegals to take the proper steps for entry.
Not to keep everyone out.
I saw a guy in the news who was in the States for 16 years and never even tried to become a legal citizen. Then the media wants to paint it as crime against them for being deported.

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

you are not the target audience

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

The democrats (on TV and in the media in general) were the ones who tried to keep it all cool because they thought they were winning and suddenly had a fit once they realised they lost. I was only pointing out the hypocricy.
Does anyone have the pic where one character says something, a second character says something else, and a 3rd one comes in and calls them hypocrites?

Not saying that there aren't any hypocrites, but it's kind of hard to make entire groups of people to be hypocrites going by the behavior of some of them.

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

All Muslims aren't Arab you racist!

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

from a European point of view, he just comes off as a drama queen. From what I gather as someone who pays attention to the way people say things, to me personally, he seems very unintelligent. he uses very basic english skills which is probably good for some of the dumber people but I believe even republicans are confused when he repeats the same words over and over. he also exaggerates everything, making him seem like a crazy person. if he changed those two things, I could actually see people turning down on the whole hate thing

Listen if you wanna throw mud at how ineffective politicians are as a whole, thats cool. If you wanna replace elected officials with people that will do there damn job, thats cool. If all your gonna do is bash a side to make yours look better, or be blind to the shit show going on in the name of winning an argument, then thats not cool. Simple shit

I agree. he does not seem to have enough fitting strategies for the laws he wants to abolish, strategies being "challenges --> plans --> definite plans of execution"

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Still not a racist statement. And it's probably true considering how people willing to commit crimes are likely to commit others.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

Do you really think anyone on Sup Forums is?

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

Its scary that riot and protest are synonomous for people now

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

Was not looking for a /pol/ thread... but I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't expecting it.

Has anyone else noticed Trumps popularity in comics recently? I'm talking about comics about him. More so than any other president I've seen. If it continues to catch on I'd love to see a superhero president universe with continuity

Joseph King
Joseph King

It was bait. By posting it all over college campuses it would start a racism hysteria when literally none took place. And it worked.

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

there are people in this thread who are.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

Not to mention that Obama is clearly way more fit than Trump ever has ever been. He exercises, has played basketball and has much healthier lifestyle in general. Trump is fat, hates walking and stairs, and is notorious for his junk food diet.
Even if Trump suddenly gained super strength, he wouldn't really know how to use it to his best potential.

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

it would have been the same for Hilary but they would be calling everyone sexist for having a critical viewpoint on the "madam" president

but like points out
First they were saying how republicans should relax and shut up once Hilary wins and now that Trump has won, they are on the edge like little babies
it's exposed these leftists as hypocrites demanding people to accept Hilary when she didn't even win the election yet... they all entitled babies wanting big government to solve everything for them

without getting involved with Russia affair

people felt Obama's big government was trash but his regime was glossed over with his public image to make people forget he was a weaker version of Jimmy Carter in the White House lol he even couldn't overturned based Bush's policies

Trump won and people are still ass blasted by that and refuse to cooperate with the term and are starting shit prompting the Alt side to retaliate in extremes and the President is taking the crap while Obama was praised for saying the same shit Trump did during the riots and let's not forget all that Black Life Matters started under Obama and so did the kneeling in the NFL

Accept the Office... at least until the impeachment and America will heal again

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

Are they allowed to call in backups? Because Putin would fuck Obama over in a fight.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

how people willing to commit crimes are likely to commit others.
Amusingly, it's exactly the other way around. People willing to commit the crime of illegally entering and staying in America don't want to get caught and deported. The best way to do that is to lay low and never do anything that would attract the attention of the police.
Illegal immigrants are in fact more likely to be victims of crime since they're too afraid to report anything.
You may think it's "probably" true, but crime statistics (the same ones people on /pol/ love using to justify theirhatred of black people) say otherwise.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

If I say fuck Trump for being a garbage president. But then follow up with fuck the democrats for selling out back in 92. And then make the claim that obama and hillary and irrelevent relics, where will you run?

Angel Long
Angel Long

All the Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11 have been by people who were let in for education or work and lived here for years until no one would suspect.
Who are you thinking of?
Both of the Boston bombers were refugees, and the guy who shot up faggots in Florida was born in New York.
Most of those that happened in Europe were performed by people who were born and/or grew up in Europe.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

Who would win in a golf match? Obama or Trump?

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

the shining city on the hill has been turned into bait for people who just want a better life by people who would use and abuse them.

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

No there aren't. Did you see anyone imply it's not okay to be white?

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

He does not say no new refugees he says they have to be closely vetted i.e. make sure they aren't connected to any terrorist organizations, have anti-American sentiment, or are associated with people in those two categories.
But we ALREADY did that. It's why the waiting list was so long. He kept saying "extreme vetting" without actually introducing anything new.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

born in New York
Anchor babies shouldn't count as citizens.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page