So can we all agree that homecoming was pretty bad movie that only got "praise" by sjw points?

So can we all agree that homecoming was pretty bad movie that only got "praise" by sjw points?

no it was pretty good actually

no, we can't. and frankly your inability to make a thread without resorting to political buzzwords means you got nothing worth saying to begin with

What the hell is "SJW" about this movie besides "Oh no they made Miles best friend into Peter's so now I have to look at a Mexican, oh the humanity"

No, it was a decent film.

yeah, the supporting cast was fucking terrible, the characters were unbereable, the cgi was a joke

Movie was great and it would had been perfect if it wasn't for sjw points.

no stupid all white teen boys have jungle fever

Homecoming, like Ragnarok, was a pretty decent comedy. It was a bad, predictable, action movie but it was funny.

>black love interest
>turned flash into a latino nerd
>less than 10% of the class is white

Umm let's see.

The chad bully is turned into a Pakistani manlet

"MJ" is black and a radfem who thinks the country was built by slaves

Peter Parker pursues multiple interracial relationships

The main villain is in an interracial relationship (also white/black)

Am I missing anything

Oh the humanity.

I'm not a fan of racebending characters but if you're seriously going to get mad over interracial relationships then you're living in the wrong century

You spelled Wonder Woman wrong

Pushing a shitty romance with a new bland character just because it interracial is awful though.

And that's SJW how? I thought SJWs are people who get mad about tits and booty in video games and comics, but now it's movies that cast people who aren't white?

Nope

This should be the first post.

The romance wasn't pushed because they're interracial. Did you even see the movie?

SJW=Social Justice Warrior

That’s what you’re doing right now. You’re the SJW

Cast near 0% whites at all for "representation" sake yeah sjw.

Is it that much worse than a shitty romance between people of the same race?

The interracial romance is crucial to the movie you fucking hick.

>Cast near 0% whites

Apart from the main character, his aunt, his mentor, the villain, etc.

m8, just stop.

>Near 0%

Inbred hicks can’t into statistics

m-muh ess jay double-yews

>Peter Parker pursues multiple interracial relationships
>The main villain is in an interracial relationship (also white/black)

And people should be bitching because why?

The fact you have this saved on your computer just shows how sad you are.

>white
are you Brazillian?

>gives argument
>replies with >muh funny spelling meme
there's a reason every other board calls us Sup Forumsmblr, you know

>The main villain is in an interracial relationship
This is actually a fantastic plot twist since it plays off peoples inherent bias and expectations of what a relationship is and should be. I honestly didn't expect Vulture to be the father of MJ.

It was a solid flick although it could have been tightened up in a few places.

Mj aside you're grasping at straws.

Tomasi is Italian-American, you fucking inbred moron.

The "i'm nothing without this suit" makes no sense, peter was already a superhero months before getting this suit, also that thing made little to help him at all

Cry more snowflake.

Is this white fragility?

>its a Sup Forumstard leaking from its containment board episode

You’re literall the only warrior for social justice ITT

It set up a nice world and characters, but narratively it was completely flat. Every plot event in the film was driven by Peter making the same mistake (going after the baddies and making it about him instead of leaving it to actually experienced people, thus ultimately endangering more lives in the process).
You'd think the resolution would involve him learning his lesson, but instead he just does it all again, except in the last instance he's now (magically) powerful enough to get away with it. Even the obligatory "Spidey is crushed under debris but RISES UP through WILLPOWER" rehash was totally unearned. The whole film coasted on the flashiness of the action sequences, which were nice but started to get a bit ridiculous by the end.

>sicilian
>white

>The "i'm nothing without this suit" makes no sense, peter was already a superhero months before getting this suit

That was the point. Peter forgot that which is why Tony told Peter he shouldn’t have it if he felt that way.

>American mitts dictating who is white

I know this is a shitty bait thread but this is good bait

Heaven help us in 50 years when we're all darker and dumber

>B-B-B-B-BUH THEY D-DON'T COUNT!
And here we see the Sup Forums-tard reduced to his most basic, desperate state. Knowing that he has nothing to use as an argument anymore, but still has the desperate need to get one more word in just so he can be the one to finish things.

Peter forgot about being a hero because his homemade suit didn't had an answering machine?He used a talking tight for a couple of weeks, how the fuck it changed anything?

Go back to bed OP.

no different from the other cookiecutter flicks they release every couple of months

I know it’s 2017!
Snowflake doesn’t work that way you dumb fuck. Can’t you be more creative than calling someone who wants people to conform to traditional roles and values a special snowflake, as in someone who wants attention/ special treatment because of their “uniqueness”?

everyone in the movie was a new bland character.

Oh, the contrarian has arrived. Look out, everyone, this guy's discovered the distilled basics of storytelling might be repetitive and the only difference between many of them are how the structures are conveyed and the story itself told.

Mind fucking blown, yo. Next he'll tell us money is just paper and you can make more or something. This genius right here.

Even if you remove all the supposed SJW shit, it's a disappointing Spider-Man film. He's basically Iron Man Jr. with unlimited tech capabilities and the entire film revolves around trying to win the approval of Tony Stark with behavior I would expect out of a Spider-Man prior to uncle Ben's death - reckless and irresponsible.

I genuinely believe they squandered a potential film about "power and responsibility". If they made Spider-Man an attention whore who wants to be in the spotlight all the time and actively participates in social media (updating the circus acts from "Amazing Fantasy #15"). The character arc would then be to learn placing others above himself, ending with him becoming a true hero who expects no reward. There's also potential to address the reckless and fame-hungry origins in a later film in which JJ attempts to smear his name or whatever.

I’m glad you understand character flaws.

>Some shit band no one has heard of

Isn't that more hippie or something?

Calm down, snowflake.

>I want random people I don’t know and don’t who don’t give a fuck about me to conform to MY values

Fucking snowflake

you forgot that Peter let all the stuff with Civil War go to his head, that he forgot why he did these things to begin with,

I liked it, the only thing I hated was Michelle. Easily the most insufferable character in a film in a long time. Everything she said and did was fucking cringey.

The Vulture was actually pretty based as a villain.

>since the release of the first spider-man film to homecoming, nearly 4 generations of college students have been indoctrinated to think straight white males and traditional, patriotic values are bad and replacing a homogeneous, christian society is good

>Sup Forumsmblr thinks interracial b/w relationships are common

Extremely uncommon - the least likely interracial pairing statistically. Maybe in your prematurely balding Bernie bro circles it is normal. But in this movie EVERY white person wants to be with a black person and intermix! yay!

are you actually autistic? I'm seriously asking.

the whole point was that he was so caught up fanboying about winning the approval of Iron Man that he was missing what makes him Spider Man. He learned the timeless lesson that sometimes your heroes don't deserve to be looked up to, and sometimes you need to become your own hero. If you didn't pick up on these themes you either weren't paying attention or you might be unable to understand obvious social dynamics.

Also, Spider-Man in costume looked like out of a PS3 game. This is the 2nd worst Spider-Man film.

2>1>3>ASM>this piece of shit>ASM2

>Penis Parker
If there's one thing they got right, it's high school insults. Holy shit that was cringe worthy, but also accurate.

>only got "praise" by sjw points

No, it got praised by MCU fans who love MCU movies. The only time SJW shit came up on Sup Forums is when mega-autists from Sup Forums and /Sup Forums like OP came here and threw their hourly little bitchfits about them.

Well when you put it that way, it makes the movie seem even better!

>MJ aside

... it's fucking Spider Man. you don't just get to tell me "oh forget that part" when they blackwash fucking MJ

Not really. I liked it and this is coming from a guy who thought he’d never enjoy another Spider-Man movie again after the last one.

>Two white males like two black chicks
>In NYC

Take a visit to a city instead of staying in your inbred hick town. I just counted 5 interracial relationships while making this post. I’m sitting in the student union of my college campus.

No, not at all, shitposter.

Mary Jane Watson wasn’t in the movie.

>The chad bully

Is still a Chad who uses money and impressing girls to make Peter feel like shit.

Interracial relationships with blacks are frowned upon in Asian cultures/countries. I thought Marvel crafts their movies to cater to a wide international audience. Way to ruin the movie for all minorities.

Less common, sure, but it's not like every one of us doesn't know at least one couple like that. It's like saying blue eyes are uncommon and then bitching about a character having them because it's "too rare."

And I work with city kids in highschool. Diverse demographics and raging hormones don't give a shit about race nearly as much as your rural midwestern upbringing has conditioned you to believe; everyone wants to fuck everyone. Especially in NEW FUCKING YORK where the racial demographic was actually pretty accurately portrayed.

And I wasn't aware that Tony, May, Happy, and Pepper were all trying to fuck Liz. I must have missed that subplot.

No thank you, you can stay in the city, mystery meat. Enjoy that smell of piss and that black/brown crime rate

That plot twist was hella dumb, it was really forced IMO

Shut your trap snowflake.

And yet the movie did gangbusters in China.

Goddammit i'm still angry about the Flash actor, if they are going to make him Indian fine but at least make him a little bit threatening , I'll be more afraid of a hand chief full of cum that this man.

You Sup Forumsmblr fucking idiot, not everyone outside the city lives in some farmland. There are wealthy and developed towns all over the US that are 95% you autistic sperg. Get off Tumblr and Blacked.com once in a while sweetie.

Super heroes and villains are uncommon but they are so strangely connected in Spider-Man movies. You're also ignoring Tony's relationship with Pepper. Then there's the two interracial couples being connected because the hero and villain are connect, so it serves a purpose.

spider-man has hundreds of stories where MJ is either not in it, or not important

95% white*

>Literally hick

Smells nice here and I haven’t encountered a crime in all my years here. The world is leaving you behind. You rural faggots are slowly being squeezed out.

Oh I know, I live in the suburbs myself. I said I work with city kids, I didn't say I live there. ;)

Glad to see I triggered you so hard though. Way to reinforce my point for me.

What's the average IQ of African-Americans again? Oh right, 85.

As did Zootopia which was about racism.

>implying IQ means anything substantial
You sound uneducated.

>There are wealthy and developed towns all over the US that are 95% you autistic sperg.

Keep telling yourself that, hick. I’ll enjoy my college education that enables me to get a human job instead of slave-tier physical work.

Peter going to a specialized vocational school was kind of dumb but it at least explained why flash was the way he was. A regular high school jock = / = a geek jock. MCU flash is pure geek jock of a geek school.

Yeah that's not how that works

I'm not triggered. I'm aware that cities are dumping grounds for mystery meat and mass immigration and interbreeding.

But Spider Man was a comic about white characters, and everything has been swapped. Sup Forumsmblr is unironically trying to argue that it wasn't done for social reasons, and that is triggering me. No one could be so ignorant to Hollywood's social agenda in the year 2017.

Honestly the main "racial issue" with the movie is that there arent enough hispanic to actually be Queens..........

This guy actually saw the movie and is able to think clearly about it.
Ben was mentioned as an aside. . . .. Too much Stark. .. .the suit was kinda lame.

That aside this Spiderman has way more potential than Garfield's.

I'll agree to that. It's barely a Spider-Man movie, honestly. The most praise I can give it is Keaton's performance, but even then nothing about Toomes felt like Toomes, and instead was just Not-Goblin.

>Not understanding how IQ works
>Brings it up out of nowhere because he ran out of things to say

Stupid subhuman hick.

Why do you talk to these retards? They are low class humans

Flash Thompson seriously bothered me. I can't get over that. As bad as ASM was, even that one didn't pull something that stupid.

>I’m triggered because the developed world isn’t like my hick town!

Suck it up. Progress marches on.