>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assualt
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 All Cutscenes
youtube.com/watch?v=WodLtEuxVSE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.vogue.com/photos/599860936ef75c55b036a23c/master/pass/00-tout-five-things-adam-driver.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sentry_droid_(First_Order)
youtube.com/watch?v=W7bmXywWus8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>master race

get some bacta

bf2's story is good
bf2's gameplay is shit

A challenger appears!

Why are they trying to make Rey and Kylo as iconic as the OT cast?

Coming this week looks so bare with only two comics

that face creeps the fuck out of me

>Why are they trying to market their characters?

Fucking window licker

Kylo is getting there.

Having only a single comic has become rare, but it used to happen all the time. The best part is when there isn't anything coming out, people start making up random shit to add to the Out This Week section.

>Bishops have very serious problems with the Catholic church
>Catholic church is destroyed
>the same Bishops train new priests while saying 'the papacy is gay as fuck bro do ur own thing lol'
>those priests then go around to Jewish temples to study Judaism, Mosques to learn about Islam, Native American Reservations to learn about the ancient religions of Native Americans, and train future priests while hiking through South America instead of training them at the Vatican
Really gets the noggin joggin...

will she die?

not this thread please

And I'm reminded that I was tempted to include the Star Tours additions at one point, but realized nobody cared about that shit.

they are iconic

but for all the wrong reasons

Knowing what a despicable shit she is, I wouldn't be unhappy if she did

So is the general consensus that the new ST era's content is meh, but the other era stuff is good?

>your one of the troopers, what are you thinking?

I haven't read Phasma, redpill me on her.

>vader stays with us, we're good
>vader wanders off, we're dead

Fucking canon now.

Don't be a misogynist shitlord.

>Y-yes Vader-senpai, please crush my balls...

Other era stuff has been pretty solid so far. ST era suffers badly from TFA being a bit of a bad start and the simple fact that since the movies aren't out yet every piece of media around that period has to step softly to avoid treading on the movies toes
I suspect/hope the ST era will improve a lot once all the movies are out and they can start really hammering out that part of the universe. Right now though, its all a little "Pardon our Dust, we just blew up Hosnia"

>75201 - First Order AT-ST ATV - Help Finn, Rose and BB-8 to capture the unfinished AT-ST!
So that's what this thing in the background was.

she's a massive as hole who does not actually care for the first order
she is only out for herself and will do anything to better her situation, she would turn on the first order in a heartbeat if it means greater chance of surviving with no qualms

>Don't fanboy around Lord Vader. Don't fanboy around Lord Vader. Don't fanboy around Lord Vader. Don't fanboy around Lord Vader. Don't fanboy around Lord Vader. Don't fanboy around Lord Vader. Don't fanboy around Lord Vader. Don't fanboy around Lord Vader. Don't fanboy around Lord Vader.

>I can't see a damn thing in this helmet

Willing to kill her family to be the leader of her ooga booga clan
Willing to let her family die without her there to help them out while she escapes the planet with Brendol Hux
Willing to kill Brendol Hux with Armitage so they both can rise in power and remove anyone that knows of where Phasma came from
Cares more about keeping herself alive than promoting the well-being of the First Order (lowering SKB's shields so she won't get killed)

She's actually pretty cool, and suffers from krennic syndrome of only being out for herself
I like her

Dude, that was obvious months ago. Adam and Daisy did that cutesy "stars interview each other" think for V Magazine a while back, and in it Adam mentions Daisy messing with his hair.
Adam "don't eat lunch with me Mark Hamill I'm method acting" Driver let Daisy fiddle with his hair on set. That should probably tell you where this is going

>that feel when Kylo's actually fun to play as
goddamnit why does he get the coolest dark side abilties

>Don't mention Tarkins ridiculous hat
>why the fuck is Wulf in one too?
>is that a do-rag
>what the fuck is going on today
>No krennic you can't cry on my shoulder

Kylo has the coolest abilities because he has the coolest character design

Kylo is cool user

Let the past die, only then can you be who you were meant to be

He's played by a ugly cunt though

>don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up don't fuck up

DELET THIS

Dude looks like shit without a beard, but with one?
Well, judge for yourselves
assets.vogue.com/photos/599860936ef75c55b036a23c/master/pass/00-tout-five-things-adam-driver.jpg

She's from a planet (Parnassos) that was desolated by some kind of fallout thanks to a shitty corporation. She was part of a tribe of people that scrounged and fought to survive until Brendol Hux crash lands on the planet. She starts adopting his mannerisms, and when he needs to be helped back to his ship, steals her tribes supplies and brings their warriors along, leaving the tribe defenseless. After more traveling, they reach the ship and Hux decides that only Phasma stands out among her people. She doesn't help him as his troopers kill her tribe and they head off back to the First Order. Later she assassinates Hux (with Armitage Hux turning a blind eye) in order to keep her past betrayals a secret and make herself an inhuman symbol among the troopers.

Then she goes back to the planet Parnassos one last time and makes her sick chrome armor out of the wreckage of the ship Hux crashed in - pic related.

There's probably arguments to be had over her will to survive etc, but in later comics and just with the way other characters talk about her, she's a brutal snake who only serves herself, not even the First Order.

Also going for drinks together while in Ireland.

They are being pulled into the tight side of the Force.

that game had such a fucking stupid concept that it kind of just worked.

Yep, said it more succinctly than me.

>when the Emperor brings home pizza

Tell me you wouldn't - either of them

GENERAL.

don't drink and fly kids

>she would turn on the first order in a heartbeat if it means greater chance of surviving with no qualms
I'd be interested in seeing this happen, actually. Wonder where she'd go or what kind of "adventures" she'd have

it was amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A

is that a fucking droid on the right side?

the general is going to get killed for failing for the last time

>Poe is an X-Wing snob

absolutely disgusting

Refresh my memory. When is this coming out again?

forgot the image jesus christ

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE POWAH

Neither of them.

This week I think?

>Coming out

Keep your homo agenda out of Star Wars please

>O&S can't condone procurement of additional A-Wings at this time. In light of the disproportionate number of A-Wings that Phoenix Squadron has lost to date.

I kind of like Phasma because she's probably the first new canon villain who is just 100% evil with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I like the gameplay AND loved the story

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sentry_droid_(First_Order)

when is this gunna be canon?

Back in the nineties?

>in light of the disproportionate number of A wings that Phoenix Squadron has lost to date
Nice, got to love it when companies make jokes at their own expense
Also, wow, Poe is a retro X-Wing fanboy, surprising no one. I imagine his mother sung its praises fairly often

it's time for the Empire Today!
youtube.com/watch?v=W7bmXywWus8

In Ep.9, when Kylo joins the Resistance

You see them around SKB in BF2

>Finn is not gay
>He doesn't even get the white gurl
>Rey goes with Kylo
>probably to fuck like deranged rabbits

I thought you were progressive now, Star Wars.

considering he's been shown to use troopers as meat shields when he's perfectly capable of deflecting bolts on his own, I wouldn't say you were good.

sentry droids? neat

I love it

I don't necessarily mind that either

If he's less in a "use troopers as human shields" mood you at least had a great chance of surviving.

>Eight hundred five eight eight, twenty-three hundred EMPIIIIIIRE
>today

>people unironically dislike this
I don't see how

Hux has no redeeming qualities.

He still looks like a whiny cunt.

Just less of a whiny cunt.

I AIN'T NO HOLOGRAM GUUURL
I AIN'T NO HOLOGRAM GUUURL

>the reason A-Wings don't show up in ANH and ESB is because Phoenix Squadron kept losing too many of them so they had to stop ordering them for now

Maul is coolest if you ask me.

>Throws his lightsaber (its even matched to the angle he throws it at /ss/)
>Dem speedy movements and flurry attacks
>That force choke and throw that is actually cooler than Vaders

You from Chicago too?

Those commercials have been national for decades

>I thought you were progressive now, Star Wars.
he gets an Asian gurl

If literally 99.99999 percent of bibles were burned to a crisp and the same percent of the remainder had maybe five pages left over that'd be almost valid.

You have to remember that Luke, as far as anyone knows, was starting from essentially zero. He didn't study all six saber forms and knew maybe two to a halfway proficient degree. He had no holocrons until much later. He had more or less none of the smaller effects or even knowledge of what those were.

Luke was a Jedi Knight because he did the half a dozen specific things you needed to get the title and literally nothing else. He basically spent the first fifteen years making shit up and finding whatever crazy hermit had a couple of hints to go off of, but after a certain point couldn't put off training people any longer.

>Throws his lightsaber (its even matched to the angle he throws it at /ss/

pure evil and unlikable villain without being edgy (which makes her likable for me)

Requesting Phasma wearing a "bitch" cap over her helmet.

Recon X-Wings are recanonised, neat.
Wonder if Longprobe Y-Wings are still around.