Why did she call him Kal-El?

Nobody called him Kal-El in his life. He was raised Clark, and the public refers to him as Superman. Nobody calls him Kal-El. If you were trying to connect, to help him remember, why would you call him Kal-El? She should have addressed him as Clark or Superman.

Because Zod broadcasted his name "Kal-El" to the entire globe

Probably because of Bat hacking, or talking with Lois Lane

It used to be a thing in the comics that she called him Kal. Probably because they're both ~not human and from this world~. Haven't read Trinity or Superman/Wonder Woman so I don't know if she still does it.

This little lady cannot act

she does. because when she first met superman and batman she used the lasso on them and he said his name was clark and kal-el. bruce said his name was batman

Because that's what they did in the comics post-Crisis

>bruce said his name was batman
Please post the page, this sounds great.

When two people have sex, they share their true names. I take it you never had sex?

>not providing a fake name to avoid paternity suits

>acting out base urges instead of making love

>Wonder Woman: What's you name???
>Batman : I'M BATMAN!
>i MEAN Yoyr real name!!!
>Batman : I'M BATMAN!
>Wonder Woman : WHY THE FUCK MY LASSO OF TRUTH IS NOT WORKING ON YOU??
>Batman : BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!!

Must be more Barbatos fuckery.

Why did she say it so awkwardly?

They had known each other for about 10 minutes before he died

Diana calls him Kal pretty often in the comics.

secret identities mean nothing anymore.

>there's an entire village in Norway that knows Bruce Wayne is Batman and a guy IN GOTHAM CITY who knows Batman was talking to a guy named Alfred
>there's a lady cop in Metropolis who knows Clark Kent is Superman, along with anyone else who might've stopped to watch the big superhero standoff in the middle of the day

It's because Bruce is the alter ego. Batman is the real him.

>HEY AUDIENCE! DID YOU KNOW THAT WE, THE FILMMAKERS, KNOW WHAT SUPERMAN'S REAL BIRTH NAME IS? IT'S NOT CLARK BY THE WAY! ONLY REAL NERDS KNOW WHAT IT IS. WE ARE GOOD AT FANSERVICE!

Kara also calls him Kal, but she's just used to it having known him as a baby and she wants to stay close to her kryptonian heritage or whatever.

Idk why Wondy does it.

What's wrong, Kakkarot?

>Why did she call him Kal-El?

After Superman dies, WW and Lois had a "girls day out" where they bought clothes and panties together, and during the day, Lois started talking about her relationship with Clark, and told WW his kryptoninan name is Kal-El.

Then they both continued trying on different panties and giggling and being all girly and trying on more panties and bras.

This she always calls him Kal

>"To those of you who may know of his current location, the fate of your planet rests in your hands. To Kal-El, I say this: surrender within twenty-four hours... or watch this world suffer the consequences."

Don't interrupt the circle jerk man.

Then they fucked, right?

Secret identities still fool stupid villains.

The village in Norway (I thought it was Iceland?) doesn't speak English, so who knows if they know who Batman is.

But yeah, there is a lady cop and a taxi driver (Man of Steel) who know who Superman is.

Nicola Scott is a national treasure and we don't deserve her

Fuck you're autistic. Did you also get pissed off in Captain America First Avenger when Steve Rogers was doodling to show that Steve was a comic book artist before he became Captain America?

They pretty much have forgotten that aspect of the character which kind of sucks.

I think Whedon had him drawing Stark tower in a deleted scene in Avengers but that's about it.

However I did like how you see the Monkey drawing in Civil War.

So why didn't Batman stop Joe Chill from mugging the Waynes?

Makes sense to me. It sounds weird to hear non-kryptonians say it but from her any of the other names would sound weird too.

why didn't Batman just rape Joe Chill?

Did you just miss the complete significance of him not responding to "Kal El" but reacting to "Clark"? Did you?

This is as cringy as the whole Light Yagami writes Bruce Wayne in the Death Note and Batman dosen't die type fanfiction.

It's a pretty common character trait that Bruce Wayne died in the alley with his parents and Batman is the true persona.

>black man on screen
>draws monkey

How can people ship sm/ww in this universe?

That’s the joke of that edited image, yes.

Where do you stand on it?

>shilling talentless roastie
sad

how very dare you

Was pretty good.

Pym was top tier in this.

Congratulations, you drained every last drop of subtlety from something completely unsubtle.

Even normies know supermans name.
Kaybe not jor el though. Even I always forget his mothers name.

Batman called him Clark and it didn't do shit. Wonder Woman calling him Kal-El actually did get him to calm down for half a second before he kicked her ass. Only Lois calling him Clark actually got him to settle down and that's only because she's Lois and in this universe she's basically the only person Superman gives a shit about.

>How can people ship sm/ww in this universe?

Steve Trevor is dead and Lois Lane has about as much chemistry with Superman as a wet blanket.

So it's very easy.

the movie is a dumpster fire from every conceivable standpoint, a straight adaptation of the JL cartoon's first episode(s) would be citizen Kane compared to what we got.

I thought it was the Golden Prefect?