Captain Marvel: MCU Edition

Where was she when Thanos killed Tony Stark and Vision?

And can they explain her aging since her movie is set in the 1990s but Infinity War Part 2 is set in the modern day when she participates in the Thanos fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/kevin-feige-hints-at-captain-marvels-whereabouts-during-1819368263
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>And can they explain her aging since her movie is set in the 1990s but Infinity War Part 2 is set in the modern day when she participates in the Thanos fight?
She's half-Kree. Done.

It'll probably be that they say she didn't age because light-years and the progression of time made it not be thirty years for her.

Like Flight of the Navigator.

in b4 those autistic retards who ship carol and jess start spamming their shit-tier ship in the thread

Since SHIELD is confirmed, who should play her love interest, Agent Jessica Drew?

>Where was Carol?

Carol was in outer space partying with her girlfriend. There is also the quantum realm.

Can't unfortunately, Jess is technically tied up with SONY rights. So yeah, Carol's one good supporting characters is off limits

Oh well, she still has astronaut girlfriend and Avengers girlfriend. And maybe fish girlfriend but probably not because Universal.

Half-alien girlfriend if somebody buys FOX.

God she gets my dick hard

I'm actually kind of hoping Jess doesn't appear (not like she was ever going to) because she'd be stuck in the 90s and I want them to be able to team up in present day

>Where was she when Thanos killed Tony Stark and Vision?
io9.gizmodo.com/kevin-feige-hints-at-captain-marvels-whereabouts-during-1819368263
>So, where has she been over the course of the near 20-movie Avengers story? I spoke to Feige at the junket for Thor: Ragnarok and asked the man himself. I said, “Having a character that powerful out there might be confusing...” to which Feige interrupted: “The key is...‘out there,’” as he put his arms in the air.
Hoping for the Negative Zone.

Carol was on Hala giving birth and raising Mar-Vell's half-Kree children Genis and Phyla.

>Time flows differently here on Sakaar. On any other world I'd be millions of years old, but on Sakaar...
Time is relative, this was established in Thor Ragnarok. She's gone to space and is somewhere where twenty years haven't passed.

>Where was she when Thanos killed Tony Stark and Vision?
Doing shit in space making the Kree Empire Great Again

>And can they explain her aging since her movie is set in the 1990s
The Kree genes make her age slower.

Hopefully it's that and not getting frozen or coma bullshit since that feels too much like Cap.

Kek

She was on Hala ruling as Kree empress after killing the Supreme Intelligence.

No, Jess won't appear in the movie, fuck off.

She's probably in Space user

How will Carol deal with having a fuck up of a daughter like Phyla?

Also it's Carol, we all know Mar-Vell will be the one giving birth.

Explains why Ronan went crazy.

Why do you think Phyla has such an inferiority complex? Both of her parents are high achievers and her mom is an abusive alcoholic.

>another female hero whose most interesting quality is "butt and boobs"

I can see it since he was angry at the Kree empire during GotG and wanted to go back to the old days or some shit.

We might even see Ronan in Captain Marvel watching Carol fuck everything up for him.

You'd think Carol gets drunk and beats her? And is Genis her favorite for being a psycho like her?

>You'd think Carol gets drunk and beats her? And is Genis her favorite for being a psycho like her?
Do you really even need to ask this question?

>We might even see Ronan in Captain Marvel watching Carol fuck