Devil's Candy

>ah.

devilscandycomic.com

is pandora not wearing panties?

Confirmed no-pan, this comic gets better every damned week.

I predict Pia's going to make an effort to save the tasty food.

Is Kazu told her to wear some, you know she won't.

Nope.

>shy busty pandora
HNNNNNNNNNNG

Why is Cthulhu delivering hot noodles?

Guy has to make a living

>skinny with jumbo rack
One of the highest tiers.

>no panties
>leaves kazu alone so she can hang out with boys
kazu raising a slutty daughteru confirmed

Yeah but what can Kazu do about it?

Nothing. That's what.

Unf!

Unf unf unf

Is this from Rem's patreon? Is it worth it, content-wise?

Yeah. Most of the content is patreons only while monday doodles are $20. Don't know what they're like.

The doodles are like her inktober pictures. I wish she would release low-res versions of the wallpapers or the old ones or something. She sells prints of them sometimes.

Yeah. Though they have so many details, it still sucky to have them in a reduced size.

>ywn be a super talented woman comic artist that can get away with drawing sexualized busty high school girls and make a living by doing so without being labeled a creep or pedo

If that were the case, the drama over Ava's Demon wouldn't have happened. Devil's Candy did gets some tumblr shit over a remark one of the characters made about "I identify as" or something.

>drama
as someone that haven't read both avas demon or devils candy but know of them can you explain what happened?

I only know of Ava's Demon drama
>there was a panel where a character called another character a virgin, and a stereotypical asexual snowflake tumblr faggot had a meltdown which caused the creator of AD to have a meltdown
>the AD creator made an aged-up image of one of their female characters in a sexy nude-but-covered pose, tumblr freaked out and basically tried to have the AD creator destroyed
In both cases Sup Forums stepped up and made concerted efforts to make the creator feel better by sending her well wishes and words of encouragement.

>some tumblr shit over a remark one of the characters made about "I identify as".

That's pretty much it. People got in a huff about it, saying it's making fun of genderfluids and the like. Eventually they changed it.

this is Tiny Bean. Say something nice about him.

Oh thank god, I thought they'd changed Lady Darklord.

he looks easy to kidnap

Where are we going, Mister?

A basement full of candy and toys.