Korra

If she wasn't so hot, would the show have had way less viewers?

The show sold itself entirely on being the sequel to TLA.

Korra could've been a deformed rat and fans would've still watched

sauce:iahfy, but you allredy know that

>implying anyone but a deformed rat would end up with Asami

I want to mating press Korra roughly then cuddle after I nut.

Tbh Korra wasn't really that hot.

Fag. She was perfect delicious brown Avatar gf. You just salty cause she likes the muff.

It's true. She has no remarkable features and her personality is so "stupid bitch" that any residual hotness evaporates.

this
katara was hotter
so was Ty Lee
and Azula
and Suki
and Jin
and Varrick
and Asami
and Opal
and Kovira with her hair down

yeah but nobody would still be trying to argue in its favor if not for brown tiddy

Remember that she only looks good because she's animated, real Inuits look like deformed Asians with severe alcohol problems.

they also don't have blue eyes, probably cause watertribe and inuits are not meant to be identical

f i c t i o n a l r a c e
okay some of them have their merits but Suki is generic as shit

and still hotter and korra

than*

This. Can someone please explain why people think she was so mind numbingly hot?

avatar has some quality teen girls but she's g e n e r i c

blue eyes, great clothes, nice skin, athletic, large but not gigantic breasts, attractive hair thingies, is a firebender at heart

>large breasts

Nigger she's down to like a B cup by season 4. They're so inconsistently large I'm almost tempted to say scenes where they actually appear big are animation errors.

They should have respected their own numbers

>The Fire Ferrets finish a heated pro-bending match
>Have hot sweaty post-match threesome to celebrate before washing off in the shower together

Those numbers seem off. Her breasts don't seem to extend outward past her underbust measurement to warrant a D cup.

Original idea and most of season 1 was great. They advertised it as the complete opposite setting which only takes place in one city, while the main character is the exact opposite of the main character of the last show. And that shit was interesting. Too bad Korra never really developed beyond that and the romance subplot was retarded.

>blue eyes
Never understood the hype for blue eyes
>attractive hair thingies
Lmao
>large but not gigantic breasys
Maybe hentai fucked up my standards for big breasts but I didn't notice.
Then again I'm much more of an ass man.

Asami pretty did in the show anyway.

There would be a lot less fanart if she was short and fat, so take that as you will.

>Asami pretty did in the show anyway.
Did you mean to say that Asami pretty much did in the show anyway? Mako was not a necessary character and had no character arc/development that wasn't already flip-flopping in season 1, but he's not a deformed rat. It's actually kind of funny how they made the brothers handsome despite being on the streets and "struggling" to survive and without purpose.

But you're not done until you make her nut too

I need time to recover. The mind is willing but the flesh is weak.

Kyhu/Iahfy defintiely helped.

Why do white men pretend to like brown people?

Do they just kid themselves after years of preserving their virginities in the basement?

>I'm a racist virgin so everyone else has to be too.
Brown/black women are A+.

I don't like brown people. 2D waifus are another matter entirely.

In the future, everybody's lightly brown, dude. We're just there already.

I only watched this fucking show because of that character. And that's because of you faggots spamming here there and everywhere.

Watched a few episodes, realized that I should probably watch last airbender first to satisfy my chronological-order autism.

At least something good came out of it; I enjoyed ATLA, something of which I was aware but hithero had never payed any attention.

I don't pretend. I like what i'm looking at, faggot.

She was Allison Stokke in cartoon form but hotter.
In fact, Stokke was used by the worst coreans as a model for Korra.

>Leave
>NO!

>I pretend to like a race of people notorious for shitty personalities and a lack of virtuous traits because some preteen weeb draws pictures of their boobies being really big

Literally cringe

I said I didn't like brown people though. I just jerk it to drawings.

>I never leave my house but I totally know everything about all races and how superior my own is because some faggots on a message board told me so

Literally cringe

grils boobies can change size
a lot
go to
find a "missalice" thread and you too can join in the debate :DDDD

>actually admitting to not living in reality

Get a clue simp

trashy