Hey Sup Forums, do you hate Steven Universe?

Hey Sup Forums, do you hate Steven Universe?

Shut up Tutter you fucking freeloader why you eating holes in the baseboards fuck off

Up yers', ya fookin moose.

Tutter, there are times when you're worse than Winslow. This is one of those times.

No, I really like it.

I don't remember the name of this mouse but have this instinctual urge to make him shut the fuck up.

PORCO DIO

I don't hate it, I just think it's fanbase is really pretentious and they make it seem like the show is better than it is. the fandom is like 95% people who fap to the fanart than discuss the actual show. which typically I wouldn't mind, I'm guilty of it too with some shows, but in the case of SU they pretend the show is some really deep shit with tons of lore when in reality its like one or two references to potential lore every ep which is rarely ever followed up on, and when it is it's weak as hell and just a setup for another disappointment.

Tutter how many times do we have to tell you to fuck off?

Yep,Bear in the Big Blue House was goat tho.

don't hate it, just find it uninteresting and bland by the 2nd episode and didn't bother to continue

Yes.
It seems that the majority of the fanbase here just wants fapbait and shitty meme potential to spam before tearing apart the mediocre attempts of story telling, sub-par art direction and animation.
So, yes, I hate it, there is nothing redeemable about it.

hey that was really fuckin gay
buttsex is okay

The box.

>Series that is only one for one or two weeks out of the year

What's to hate at this point?

fuckin this

You know, I'm hearing that new episodes are released... and I just have absolutely no desire to see them. I cannot bring myself to care.

Too many times I have watched this show and been disappointed in the result, too many times have I seen Steven drop the ball, and too many times have I watched the most interesting part of this show get side-tracked so Steven can fuck around with his completely uninteresting Beach City cast.

I'm done.
I'm out.

Have an obscure reference as a parting gift, /sug/.

Love the premise
Hate the way it's written.

>ENOUGH FUCKING TOWNIE SHIT.
>ENOUGH WITH THE FILLER
>EMOTIONAL SCENES ARE SO OVERUSED THEY NO LONGER HAVE ANY WEIGHT BEHIND THEM
>STEVEN IS STILL ANNOYING AS FUCK.

I thought I was the only one who noticed the similarities between the two.

It's fun to make fun of things

No, I think it's retarded. The fanbase on the other hand needs to die.

This

I actually don't, it's just easy and fun to complain about

>Was only on for a week in February
>Nothing at all until November
>Back to nothing at all

what the fuck do you call it?

This, it's basically a CN App series now. And at that point who the fuck cares

Yea the ratio of townie filler shit to storyline episodes are horribly lopsided.

Now ir seems like we get one episode that pushes the plot for every 4-5 filler episodes that accomplishes nothing.

All these shitheads makin' fun of Tutter, he was the best character in the whole show, fuck y'all.

I could care less about SU until it actually finishes, then I'll watch it. But as it stands, the whole show has gotten boring as fuck.

I probably would IF I WATCHED IT

exactly this for me. Gave it a shot when it started and I gave it two episodes. wasn't hooked, and I don't get the feeling I've missed much.

Of course people are going to hate it because it's popular.

I like it because I can ignore the fanbase

Just as undertale is a good game as long as you ignore the disguisting cult around it

>shadman.jpg

Hey this was really fucking gay
We hoped you liked it too...
Semen.
But hey! I say! Butt-sex is okay.
Cause we'll FAAK you very SOOS I know~
Very SOOS I Kno-oOo-ow~
The Moon, The Bear, and your bare ass
We'll be FAAKing you today
FAAKing you Tuesday
FAAKing you Wednesday~

Is funny and healty to have something to hate.

I like the show, and have since I started watching it, but it just feels like the show is actively trying to kill itself off with the retarted ass production schedule.
Like, I don't even mind the townies too much, anything that has Dewey or Mr. Smiley in it is solid to me, but the bomb schedule absolutely kills any hype or continued intrest in me.
Honestly the best part of the show is the background music, and I can just get that off a playlist on youtube, so why should I care anymore?

Tutter can suck my big fat veiny cock for all I care. The turd's been fucking with my central heating for the past week.

I hated Tutters

No

I don't know who this mouse is but I really fucking hate him

lol

Hate it? No. But I've lost interest and excitement for it. I see all the potential in the series and know that every bit of it will be squandered. I'll never have the same amount of hype for future episodes that I did in the first two seasons.

So... no hate. Only sadness.

Ah, DykeKike, truly a man beyond his time.

blue fag mouse needs to die

Maybe don't live in such shit conditions? Clean up a bit?
Then you won't have Tutters fucking around with shit.

Nah

I know the So long, Farewell song by heart and it's been years since I last heard it.

No. its good.

I don't hate it, I'm just fucking tired of dealing with it. I'm sick of the half-year hiatuses, I'm sick of the plot moving at a glacial pace. Pick your fucking format, either have a space opera action cartoon or a SoL comedy cartoon. Or even have a space opera action cartoon with SoL comedy elements, or a SoL comedy cartoon with space opera action elements. Don't have 50% of the episodes go one way and 50% go the other.

Yes

All you need to know about su

no, I really like it.

The art is nothing special so there's really no excuse for them not to be able to crank out episodes. You get an hour's worth of content every six months or so and a lot of it barely moves the plot forward because it's boring townie crap. We know they have Koreans doing most of the tedious work so it shouldn't be that expensive to make more episodes faster.

Cause we'll fuck you very sooos I know!

VERY SOOOOS I KNOOOOWW

Yes.