Did I miss something?

Other urls found in this thread:

adherents.com/lit/comics/GreenLantern_II.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think they're confusing him with Hal

>Since when is Barry Allen a Jew?

He calls himself a Jew in the movie

Oy vey...

Huh when he does that? I've seen the movie yesterday and I don't remember that.

>Noah Berlatsky

THAT asshole is still around?

Religionbending.

When Bruce goes to recruit him Barry denies that he's in the picture but then starts complimenting himself

Bendis will end up writing flash now

Bendis the comics writer?

I can't believe it's not Superman

Yeah. Bendis .
Brian Michael
He writes, comics. Comic books

He still has a job?

Oh yeah, this guy.

Holy shit that guy is terminally stupid.

>now
What about the thing

He's gonna write at DC

I always thought Barry describing his picture as a Jew was just to throw Bruce off his trail by spouting random bs off the top of his head

Isn't Hal the (half-)Jew?

How can you be half Jewish ?

I thought his dad was Catholic

Yep, his mom is Jewish, dad is Catholic.

What is this guy talking about? Is he referring to how much detail a stylized character has as "uncanny valley"?

He signed an exclusive with DC and will probably be taking over Superman after Jurgens' run ends with Action Comics #1000. He's also going to be doing Teen Titans and LoSH.

I can't tell if he's pretending to be stupid or really that stupid

Read his review of New Frontier, he is a bigger sperg than Mark Waid on a bad day.

>losh

Not likely. This is the thing that DC has been dangling in front of Hickman since he left marvel.

>See gamergate
Wew

Yeah. Bendis has a job. ....
Works at DC. He writes.
Comics.

He works at DC Comics now. No really. It was pretty big news last week in case you missed it.

BENDIS WRITES AT DC?

THE BENDIS?

Magneto

McKellen is Jewish?

Jewishness is passed down maternally through the mother, see

Yep, Bendis.

So he is one of those who will argue with a goddamn wall before he will ever ...ever....ever admit he was mistaken about something?

I thought the actor for the Thing was jewish.

Thing, Shadowcat, Hal, Iceman, and MAgneto don't count for some reason

For the Justice League he's technically the second Jewish character and the second Jewish actor. The first of each go to Harley Quinn and Gal Gadot respectively.

>make blonde character black-haired
>also a jew

And i thought the dceu tried to be more faithful to the comic than Nolan's movies.

See he basically just uses uncanny valley as a term for art styles he dislikes

>dislikin spaceballs
unforgivable

REMEMBER WHEN HITLER TRANSPORTED YOUR SIX GRANDMOTHERS TO JOSEPH MENGELE'S SEX AND VIOLIN DUNGEON!

IT WAS ME, BARRY! I WAS THE TRAIN!

>liking spaceballs
The_Man_With_No_Taste.bmp

Spaceballs doesn't hold up

Spaceballs is actually shit though.

Imagine if they changed ragmans religion.
Well I suppose they kind of did but that doesn't count.

Jesus fucking christ I felt physically sick looking at those feet

God I hate this faggot. He was good in that Stanford Prison Experiment movie because he was very convincingly acting like an annoying whiny faggot.

That's disgusting

>Eobard travelled back in time and got the Allens to convert to Judaism just so Barry has a persecution complex
*antisemitic helicopter noises*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

You may have a point. Hickman has been waiting for that book.

These people won't use a villan as an example even when they were there for the fucking holocaust.

I don't follow.

>pot smoking
I hate flash now.
Flash fact fucker. That shit's bad for you.

I love it.

DUDE THATS WHAT THE GOVERNMENT SAYS TO CONTROL US ALL THO LMAO

>It was me Barry! I circumcised you and denied you a world of sexual delights!

>part Jew
I've always hated Hal. now I know why

Brilliant

Incoming shitstorm

I've hated this asshole ever since I saw him sperging out about Wonder Woman. Good to know he's retarded in all areas.

I heard Bendis has a thing for Kitty Pride.
I wonder how a man could leave his waifu behind.
It's a terrible level of faggotry that I would expect from Bendis. The comic writer that is.

>jew
>quippy
Oh boy it fits so fucking well, hell even Bendispeak fits his awkward, annoying geek characterization.

Finally the Jews have a foot in the door in Hollywood.

Reminder that Ezra Miller ad-libbed that line.

Just check how long it takes for a brown haired jewish girl to appear in one of his books.

Wonder who his DC waifu will be? Probably Kate Kane.... get ready for her to be the star of whatever books he's writing (just like he did with Kitty Pryde).

He'll turn Phantom Girl or Raven into the new Kitty Pryde. Just wait and see.

At least wait a few minutes before you samefag, goodness.

>He'll turn Phantom Girl or Raven into the new Kitty Pryde. Just wait and see.

Neither of them are Jewish. It will be Batwoman.

Well, knowing Bendis, she's have a secret daughter in her early teens... BatTeenie will end up being his waifu.

At least it's not a character I give a damn about. Now all I need to worry for is Bendis randomly killing people I happened to like for shock value.

Is there some sort of fatality list for everyone he's killed while at Marvel? I know he offed Jack of Hearts and Scott Lang, even if the latter didn't stick.

Women hate uncircumcised penises tho they think they look mad ugly

hal jordan is jewish, the thing is jewish, microchip is jewish, jessica jones is jewish, etc.

so there are actually several jews played by jewish actors, and TONS of non-jews played by jewish actors, in superhero movies

this isn't new in any way, shape, or form

and magneto, and kitty pryde, and a metric fuckton of other characters

The character is. He was always based on Jack Kirby.

>Jewishness is passed down maternally through the mother
Literally contrary to the Torah/OT.

>American women have been brainwashed be le raunchy american comedies to hate unmutilated penises, not that that would ever stop them taking the Big Unamerican Cock if they ever left America
FTFY

>TFW circumcised
>Not even jewish, just born in Burgerland

Damn Hal is me. I love Hal now.

>women's opinions on anything mattering
Hahahaha. Just tell them otherwise and it will be so. They'll think whatever's "right" at the time.

Bump

Me too pal, we'll never know the joys of phimosis.

What? I smoke the shit all the time. It ain't exactly good for me. Not a newsflash there. I'm still in better shape than most folks, and it makes me want to not hate absolutely everyone. Seems a sensible tradeoff to make in my specific circumstance, but the duder ain't exactly wrong. I just walk more to offset the damage I'm doing to my lungs.

>Be wrong
>Someone politely points it out
>Instead of admitting your mistake, double down on it going full NUH HUH I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG IT'S JUST MUH OPINION YOU CAN'T REFUTE THIS
Jeez, what an asshole

Finally the glass ceiling is broken and Jews will finally have a footing in Hollywood.

Sometimes? I remember there was this one time where he was critical of Marvel's hip-hop variants and made a huge blunder, which resulted in Alonso calling him out during an interview at CBR (but not referring to him by name). And he had to admit he fucked up because he fucked the argument everyone else was having against Alonso/Marvel.

>Since when is Barry Allen a Jew?
For decades now. Oh, Sup Forums. You fags are always angry about comics you don't read.

is that photo shopped for some kind of theme or they his real feet? Was he a pro football player or dancer? Cos many athletes have fucked up looking feet.

Expecting people to remember some corny obscure silver age comic.

adherents.com/lit/comics/GreenLantern_II.html

>I know that later comic writers have shown Hal to be Christian, but, originally, he was subtly Jewish (like many superheroes).

>His name is Harold Jordan - Jordan, like the famous river in Israel. His father's name is Martin, his uncle's name is Lawrence, his brother's name is Jack (Jacob). If you met four guys named (alternately) Harry, Martin, Lawrence, and Jacob Jordan, they'd probably be Jewish. (By the by, this would make Air Wave 1, the aforementioned Larry Jordan, and his son, Air Wave 2, most likely Jewish.)

>Moreover, his creators were Julius Schwartz and Gil Kane (born Eli Katz). Granted, most Golden and Silver Age comic creators were Jews, but consider that Kane modeled Hal off of Paul Newman, a Jewish actor.

>His great love is Carol Ferris, another commonly (but not exclusively) Jewish surname.

>Then, there's the DC Christmas special wherein Hal wishes Barry Allen a "Happy Chanukah." Many have taken this to mean that Barry was Jewish, but Barry was a blonde, blue-eyed guy from Iowa. Nope - Hal was indicating his own background after Barry wished him a "Merry Christmas."

Women are morons. Don't circumcise your children unless doing so is a mandate from your God. Even then, to do so without the child's consent is clear violation of the NAP and thus unethical.

Neither does anyone who takes a regular shower

I laughed. Thanks user.

>see gamergate

Isn't Shadowcat a jew?
Isn't Nite Owl a jew?