>game makes the Joker a sympathetic character
>half of the options are to bully him

but why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l3DWn2OPwvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's fun to bully him, especially with high volume of homolust

They want YOU to turn him evil.

He's obviously just playing everyone for the long con, but if this game was really based on your actions you should be able to weave a path where he never actually becomes the Joker. But they won't, it's only the illusion of choice.

>game has the joker in it
>tries to make him sympathetic

but why

I feel like it's more what kind of Joker are you gonna end up with. Is he gonna be a silly bank robber or a violent psychopath? I feel like your treatment of him will determine that.

If you won't rape his ass
You'll have to rape his heart

Has that ever been done before?

Goddamn it, Jim. He hasn't even done anything yet.

>silly bank robber
what fucking game series have you been playing, it's going to be Ow the Edge all the fucking way down.

I'unno. I thought it was weird at first, but I kind of like it. Having Harley as a psychiatrist that manipulates a genuinely mentally ill Joker into doing her bidding is a good reversal of the relationship, too.

The Killing Joke, sort of? Depends on how sympathetic you feel for Joker after he shoots Barbara in the spine and takes naked photos of her.

He will
If you don't do what needs to be done

The Joker is not a fucking sympathetic character. He is a mass fucking murdering psychopath who, in the real world, would have been executed, or at the very least, blown away in a hail of gunfire.

His continued existence is literally only by editorial fiat. Forget Batman. Forget Gordon. Forget the entirety of GCPD.

A random fucking Gotham citizen with a CCL would have ventilated his skull by now. He's the fucking Joker, who's going to believe it WASN'T self-defense?

>implying he doesn't deserve it
he acts this way specifically because he wants that reaction.
he doesn't genuinely care about these things.

Yeah, but in this version he's just John Doe. Goofy and a little imbalanced, but relatively harmless...so far.

You clearly don’t like the Edgelord Joker Angle, yet here you are, complaining about them not using the Edgelord Joker Angle. I’m not sure what you really want here.

Stop this. John doesn't deserve to be bullied.

Honestly considering how fucked the Gothan justice system is, a random shmoe who does manage to blow Joker's head off would probably be viewed as a hero and would probably only have to deal with a small bit of time in Gotham or something

he shot the riddler

Well, that's not confirmed yet. Very likely, but not confirmed.

>I’m not sure what you really want here.
how about no Joker

yfw they pull a wacky twist and there is two Jokers

John ends up becoming Red Hood and Batman's bro

I'm going to tenderly and wholesomely love him and cherish him. Any relations we have will be completely consensual. You can't stop me, Gordon. He's mine.

literally no jury would convict him

they'd have to get people from outside the COUNTRY, and that's illegal.

God, every time someone mentions Killing Joke I remember what a massive train wreck the animated version was. I don't know why Timm has such a hard on for Bruce/Babs but it ruined the whole thing.

At least Hamill did a good performance. You could probably salvage a decent film if you cut the first 40 minutes and changed some dialog.

youtu.be/l3DWn2OPwvM

>all of the best scenes in Episode 3 involve John

Well it’s a Telltale Game, what did you expect. Hell, I mean, it’s practically in their Company name. “Tell-Tale” they might as well have named themselves “Railroad Games”.

>an OC villain who's supposed to be Babs' Joker and mirror Bruce/Joker relationship, except nowhere near as interesting (and I don't even think that Joker is an interesting character in the first place, that's just how shitty the new guy is) and memorable as the Joker
Why was that necessary?

>not naming him Jack

come on, really?

John Doe is just the common name given to unknown people.

There will be three Jokers.

I'm playing it straight
as a player I know about the joker

but in game as bruce, john is just my friend and hasn't done anything to make me not trust him yet. He's misguided but has been good to me so I'm not wary of him at all

now WHERES EPISODE 3 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm pretty sure Amanda Waller said at one point if somebody off's the Joker, they'll walk for it, no fuss, no muss.

No, the killing joke was fine.

We saw two episodes of BTAS, shown in a row. One was lousy, the other was decent.

I've heard that common things belong to common things

what's your point?

what the fuck mane it's 12 am why can't I play episode 3
I just want to see my husbando again, I got pizza and grape drink ready for this

>Reverse Joker and Harley's relationship so that now Joker is the one being abused by Harley
Why this?

For the Telltale series, when given the choice is it more interesting playing Batman or Bruce Wayne ?

I'm playing a batman game not a bruce wayne game, and I'm playing as an unhinged batman at that

That's not really the fault of the character, just the direction the comics are going. Do people ever complain about Dini's Joker? Of course not. At least in BTAS he was just the right amount of scary and wacky to be incredibly likeable. It's the same thing with Telltale's Joker.

If we had more writers open to treating the Joker in the same manner that these writers have, no one would be questioning why Gotham's law system hasn't found a way to do away with him or why other vigilantes don't just go ape on his ass. It's by making him a serial killer straight out of a slasher movie that you start to wonder these things and the character is ruined. He needs a better group of people consistently writing for him, and Scott Snyder needs to be fired.

>grape drink
Are you black? I want you to take a picture of a stack of video games with your hand in the picture, please.

wheres the fucking GAAAMEE!!!!

Xbone download going at a snails pace

They used to make actual point and click adventure games. They only started the "interactive" movie games recently.
I want more Sam and Max damn it.

I want more Wallace and Gromit. For a kids' game it was pretty damn good.

Because that's what he is for, you homo fag

not going to happen, they built an engine to make this crap
it's as easy as just dragging and dropping character models into place now. They did it so they can shit out as much of this garbage as efficiently as possible. Which somehow even though these games are about as complicated to program as a power point presentation they are still riddled with glitches, sound, and animation errors

>wanting more Sam & Max after season 3 and Tales of Monkey Island proved they can't manage good interactive comedy anymore

because all it takes is one. bad. day.

>tfw there won't be an option to snap Harley's neck
>even if there would be, John would never forgive you
Fucking bitches, always have to get in the way.

Can we all agree that Episode 3 John is one of the best and most original portrayals of Joker in the past few decades?

>he played it already
mine isnt even available yet, it just says coming soon

Yes, but like said, there needs to be a way for him to never become the Joker. But Jokerwank sells, so I doubt it.

If you think about it, the power dynamic of John and Dr. Quinzel is different to that of Harley and Joker. John is a mentally ill patient and Quinzel is his doctor, all the things she did (including eventually seducing her patient into sex) were abuse of power. When Quinzel became Harley, her insanity and submissive disposition changed the power dynamic, she gave Joker free reign on her, her power was gone. Joker is smarter and crueler than Harley, the things that gave emotional control to her were gone (Arkham, padded walls, confidence), Harley Quinn is out there in the open, she exposed herself to the Joker and he took full advantage of it.
Toxic relationships, bro.

>who's going to believe it WASN'T self-defense?

That terrorists who's been breaking into people's houses at night in order to beat them up?

Just finished episode 3. I regret not outing myself as the mole. Worst case lose Tiffany? I just kept throwing Selina under the bus and it was killing me

Am I the only one who prefers the dialogues and characters in this game than in DC comics/recent series?

No.

I definitely dog Thomas Wayne is a scum bag idea, Telltale's Harley is an interesting villain, and it's hard to be mean to the Joker. The only complaint I have is Bane and Tiffany. Bane is just a case of "not muh"

Because faggots and shippers.

>telltale games
>choices mattering
Pick one

>throwing Selina under the bus

why

the killer will become the new joker, or anyone that got close to the body due to the venom

> Baah Joker was a victim of circumstance but don't you DARE question my life choices
Is this the new Gotham dystopia?

I feel I can't decide anything, it doesn't matter what you do he's gonna get really crazy.

> faggots want gay sex
> shippers want them to end up together

Then why bully? Why must one dominate the other to get "the gay sex"? Its stupid and autistic bravado that makes the lgbt annoyin.

He really would go all out to torment whoever killed his soulsmate

REMINDER!!

If you didn't make Selina be one step closer to become Miss Wayne the you should kill yourself and your opinion on anything ever is invalid

Orcs were dignified and sympathethic in Warcraft and Dungeon & Dragons games. so why not Joker?

reminder that

>toxic relationships

are tumblr shit

Warcraft Noble savage Orcs are shit. Fun-loving asshole cockney pubtrash Warhammer Orkz are best.

Toxic relationships are older than the bible, Abel. Tumblr just happens to be experts on the subject because they're toxic to the core.

>try to be pals with Harvey Dent
>lel no twoface
Telltale keeps pretending choices matter

Yeah but they were still villains. They were just turned into silly army of Bebops and Rocksteadies so you woudn't feel bad killing them.

You could save Harvey though. You just made the wrong choices. I saved him, he didn't kill anyone at the mansion, he turned himself in and promised he would seek help. At the end it will either say Harvey or Two Face will remember that based off your choices. You just fucked up and never bothered to play it twice, like most people that bitch about Telltale choices "not mattering."

They change your relationships.

I have this feeling that he's keikaku-ing me. Like, there are subtle hints in his expressions when Bruce/Batman isn't looking. He'll give Bruce the puppy dog eyes and act cute and silly because he know that Bruce enjoys his antics. Anyone else notice how he lets his sadistic smile surface as soon as Bruce turns around? Just when it's the two of you. He does it a lot.

>that option to tell John to hit you again
>mfw he hesitates
He genuinely cares about Bruce

Why is he so perfect?

Delusional faggots like you are the type to ask questions like "Is Batman: White Knight canon?"

why does this game bait so much but never deliver? are we getting at least the option to share one small kiss with john doe before this is all over?

Kill yourself, fujo. It’s called a running gag.

i'll probably do it someday, don't worry, but not yet

i'm not black, just a spic who really likes the term grape drink

>I think I'm in love
>With... me?
>...No.

Literally my life

>even John ships Bruce and Catwoman

Best boy has best taste.

>That pause

What did Telltale mean by this

This is just one big setup this is the timeline where we actually rape the joker!

I want to believe John is a good boy. He sounds so happy in that phone scene.

Literally all of the best scenes in this episode involve John.

Selina got some good scenes too.

>mfw when telling her "Get the hell out of my mansion"

fag

>Being on the wrong side

Its like you love being laughed at

Man I couldn't wait to get to her apartment and turn her down

I agree mister King.

Telltale Batman is garbage.

Never played this game. Can you glass him?

Your waifu is garbage

Get out of here Woolie