>Elise is probably OK to use
Life is good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50EaWOSyG9s
youtube.com/watch?v=RWUFb-qCapE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sonic Megadrive was great

It's beautiful...

this break my heart,but hey at least the chaotix are still ok,thats something,man do i like the chaotix

>writer is Ian Flynn
>AoStH and SatAM cast been confirmed okay to use
>06 characters and Eggman Nega are still in limbo
I don't really care either way, but you are going to be disappointed.

>No Snively
dropped

God I'm looking forward to this new Sonic comic.

i really want this to be true,i really do,but i dont think is real

snively disapear from the comics years ago thought,back in the iron queen arc,remember that arc Sup Forums?good times

Is it confirmed?

>No Sally

Superior Princess was confirmed by Flynn so it's all good

well no,but the chaotix are originally from a game,so the rights belongs to sega,and they have appear in the last game,sonic forces,so is pretty logical to asume that they will appear in the comics

Why do you keep making these bait-ass threads, OP?
What's with your huge hate boner and need to spread disinformation?

There's never enough Blaze. Seriously, they keep bringing back characters nobody likes like Silver but can't put Blaze in? She's the only female Sonic character who is competent and on the same power level as Sonic, Shadow and such.

Blaze is perfect. Blaze + Sonic forever.

I do remember that arc. I loved that arc. I absolutely hated that Snively never even had the chance to come back from being imprisoned in that pod.

i remember the boner Sup Forums had for conquering storm

Who's that?

Hooligans are still in the OK to use right? Like Nack/Bark/Bean?

the bride of the conquering storm clan,the one that lynx had a crush on,dont you rmember user?

yes they are also origynal from the chaotix game,and they recently appear in sonic mania

Conquering Storm was proof that Tracey Yardley could come up with better Sonic character designs than even SEGA.

Do you want to see humans in this comic, other than Robotnik?

well there were some humans in the old archie comics,or overlanders whatever,so i guess is okay,as long they dont push it too much,i dont think how i would feel about a human protagonist

I'd be okay with it if they had a consistent segasonic style and stuck to the sidelines

does anyone knows is tracey is working in idw now?is he going to be part of the team of the new comic?

Oh man, I really hope he is. He was responsible for so many cool character designs/redesigns during his run on Archie Sonic that IDW would be crazy not to hire him.

>they are also origynal from the chaotix game
Nack originated from Triple Trouble and Bark/Bean were from Sonic the Fighters.

I'd kill to see them Madonna. Not as Sonic's girlfriend or anything, though maybe they could just call her an old fling.

*see them use Madonna

upsmi was sure they were from knuckels chaotix,still the point is they are own by sega so they will probably appear in the comics

Ian tried to make her a member of GUN in Archie and it was dumb.

>Tracy Yardley
She was designed by Aleah Baker. So was Constant Vigil and Rich Nights.

Didn't they make her into not-Topaz? Why are Sonic X characters forbidden?

Not that user, but Leah's "designs" were often very, VERY rough sketches and often her color coordination was the bigger part of it. She only designed their looks a bit more than Ian does when he makes a character.

It's like how she "designed" Cassia and Clove, but Evan was the one who came up with their face shapes, what looks Cassia's cybernetics had, the little details of their wardrobe, their hairstyles, body shape, etc.

copyright

can we just have a spinoff about the robotnik family instead?

Because TMS at least co-owns the rights for things created in X. Same deal as Underground and the OVA, presumably.

TMS was bought out by SegaSammy some time ago so this shouldn't be a problem, but then again DC and CN shouldn't be fucking each other over since they're both owned by Time Warner. Company politics.

What, like the Sivana Family?

No one likes Blaze outside autists and people like Silver much more. It's literally the Sonic version of Daisy/Rosalina and Waluigi.

Proof: Sonic Forces

>No Naugus

This is all your fault, QUARK!

>No one likes Blaze outside autists
Sega would disagree, given she gets actual merch unlike other Sonic friends and is typically #3 on Sega's list outside of the Genesis cast for marketing purposes [They always go Genesis characters -> Shadow -> Silver -> Blaze, see stuff like Sonic Athletics].

Bull and shit. Flynn and IDW have been coy about not saying no to keep the autists at bay

Haven't played a vidya game in over three (going on four) years, but I remember Sonic fondly. Never read the Archie comics. If I read this, will I enjoy it? Do we know what kind of stories there will be?

>Game written by the guy who tried to kill Blaze off and created Silver.
>Has a prominent appearance by Silver and no Blaze.

HMMMMMMMMMMM
I WONDER...

Flynn doodles were hilariously sketchy messes.

Baker's concepts usually had turn-arounds, the color palette and outfit details. Yardley, Stanley and the rest applied their styles to them, but Baker did the design work.

At least in regards to the ones Evan did, Leah was just responsible for the basics. I'll give you that when it came to the ones Tracey spruced up it was usually just a matter of applying his style on top (you can tell the difference, as Aleah-Designed-But-Tracey-Drawn designs look like what Leah draws herself while the ones Evan touches are very distinctly Evan with some traces of Leah's personal proclivities.

HAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I don't expect writers to be artists, but this one is just really fucking sad. It's not even good conceptually.

>No one likes Blaze outside autists
>Proof: Sonic Forces

Sonic Forces is the ultimate autist game and it doesn't feature Blaze at all. It has Sonic 06 callbacks, SatAm callbacks and you literally pilot an OC around.

More likely they don't use Blaze because they can't figure out her backstory.

Don't forget all the strange love for the Shadow the Hedgehog game.

Snivley came back after the reboot.

>Hope
Who owns her again?

not even remotely the same character

Confirmed by anybody in IDW, or just baseless griping?

She was a Karl Bollers creation. The Penders characters are the only ones that Sega no longer legally owns, but they'll never use any characters created for the comic prior to the reboot.

Even if they could though, the "no family members" mandate would mean she'd have to have no relation to Eggman.

Have they confirmed this? It did sound like some characters might come back in new different roles or something. But I'm not totally sure.

>yfw IDW comics has the mean bean boys + Breezie

>No Snively

That bums me out, though. He has so much potential as a villain, and his dynamic with Robotnik has always been great. I wish he didn't disappear, considering all the Starscream-level shittiness you could get from him.

He was the highlight of that story.

I've been saying it in these threads. Some guy with autism about the FF can't stop sperging about how much he hates them.

It's just autism-chan again. He never posts a source since it's just his wishful thinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=50EaWOSyG9s
TOP comic.

>Elise
>a human, not an animal princess

Get with the times

We already have one of those though

>No Maria
Boo

Man i had forgotten how good this comic were before the reboot,snively was a great character

There isn't room for two ultimate lifeforms, user.

The Silver dicksucking in Forces is suntly, but pretty funny if you notice it.

>Second in command of the resistance (with Knuckles as leader being a joke).
>Only one aside from the avatar and Sonic who can stand up to Infinite.
>Totally devoid of previous character flaws.

>suntly
The hell?
I meant to write subtle.

I hope we get some Fleetway stuff, an evil Super Sonic has so much potential.

same

I think we have a surplus of evil sonics. Hell there's like 3 forms of Metal Sonic alone.

Blaze All Day Erry Day

All Fleetway material is owned by the writers and artists who created it.

>Blaze
>Tits
There's a special place in Hell for you.

I prefer Classic Blaze to this horror

>Blaze is fucking last

Fuck this bullshit that fucking loser Silver should be last.

I love how Knuckles is still a retard even though they're trying to make him noble and authoritative

>None of this is good Vector. That's why it's called war

>Hurt by Johnny Cash starts playing

The marketing pretty much goes Classics > other hedgehogs > whoever we feel is popular right now

They tried to make Cream a thing for a while along with Jet, and Sega arcades still have remnants from the Cream push.

Damn,i forgot how scary robotnik can be

Omelette when?

this can still happen tho so just gimme a little

I like hearing Mike's voice in my head say that.
youtube.com/watch?v=RWUFb-qCapE

What about new OCs?

Good, no awkwardly tieing in satam, aosth, sonic underground, with the modern games. Just good ol fashion real sonic.

>Shapeshifting android copy of Eggman from another universe
Was that an Archie reference?

>No Sally
>No Rotor
>No Antoine
>No Bunnie
>No Nicole
>No Snivley
>No Echidnas
>No Squirrel King
>No Naugus
>No Nicole
>No Dulcy

You say that like it's a bad thing

>No Scratch
>No Grounder

I can take or leave them

Shut the fuck up Silverfag

>No one likes Blaze outside autists and people like Silver much more.

Maybe in Nipland. Y'know, people who unironically like 06' like the braindead autistic retard who made pic related. In America though, who unlike Japan actually buy the games, Blaze is definitely more popular than Silver.

>Proof: Sonic Forces

What fucking proof?

>no SATAM/archie OCs
truly the best timelin...

>Elise
but why?

Not even Ian is interested in her.

Remember when Sonic Mania came out and Sonic was cool again for one month? Good times.

>His characters will never be used ever again
>His work will never get reprints ever again
>Nobody will ever buy his self published work
>Nobody will ever hire him again
>He will never get those royalties

Why hurt yourself like this?

I think the game was good in the public finally knowing the distinction between classic and modern sonic.
It's just a shame that the modern sonic game had to be forces.

>Sonic was cool again for one month?
What is Sonic Boom?

>What is Sonic Boom?
over

I'm okay with no Snively as long as we get Omelette made into semi-canon.

>No Bunnie
I know it's my deep inner furfag talking, but... that does feel like a loss.

don't pull shit out your ass