Favorite Punisher Moment?

What's your favorite Frank Castle moment? My personal favorite is the bit where he tracks down the parents making CP with their kids and has that moment theorizing he may have to deal with at least one of the kids down the line. Simple but that hit me in the feels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VuSLiiQMLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Throwing that woman in the window a dozen times in The Slavers.

There's something that always ticks me off there.
>shoots dad in the mouth to make him suffer
"Part of me could stand here watching for an hour" or something like that
"Not the part that shot again"

HWHAT DOES IT MEAN

I took that as him doing what he considers work. I feel like he has a sadistic streak and wants to savor some of the violence but this is his job in his mind. Business comes before pleasure, I guess?

huh.

I've always thought Frank enjoys every kill but i guess that works.
Thx

Pretty much this. He wants them to suffer a bit before they die, but not so much that it becomes about the suffering instead of the punishment.

otherwise he's no better then them. He even acknowledges sometimes that he's gonna kill himself when he can't go on fighting

When he was stranded in a pacific island and fought off a group of hitmen with a broken gun, a slingshot, a bolo and a primitive axe.

Also when he turned black, tried to convince Luke Cage he was black and Luke Cage saw through it immediately because Frank's that crazy.

Anybody knows that comic where he gets himself caught so he can punish a judge/attorney whatever?
I think he killed him with a pencil. It was awesome. John Wick can suck it.
I loved it but can't for the life of me remember issues or title of the story

When he shoots that bad guy.

ye that was the shit

he's done that a couple times, the one I remember being to get to the mob guys who killed his family in the MAX run.

Yeah that's The Cell. Not quite it.
Ok I'l try to be more specific.
IIRC he walks into a police station with a body bag and says he wants to be trialed.
He does the punishing in the court building

For someone who still hasn't started reading the Punisher, would Punisher MAX be a good place to start?

Yes.

Not quite a Frank moment, but my favourite thing Punisher related is the ending of The Slavers. Those last two pages always hit me like a freighttrain of feels.

As for specific Frank moments, the dream sequence in Up is Down... "Frank... Frank... we're still dead."

>What's your favorite Frank Castle moment?

youtube.com/watch?v=8VuSLiiQMLc

I would recommend reading some stuff with frank when he was younger before you tackle max

i haven't read any punisher other than max, just because the whole spandex aesthetic puts me off.
he dresses like he's a supe or something, but he's really just a vigilante. it looks stupid.

>What's your favorite Frank Castle moment?

When he RPG's the goon doing parkour

Frank never looks stupid

When Frank makes out with Micros wife while he watches on hidden cam and masturbates.