Moral Orel

Who was the most irredeemable person in this show other than clay?

Orel. He tried to force some twisted idea of morality on the people instead of letting them all behave naturally.

Doughy's parents

Bloberta was the most irredeemable person including Clay.

Was Mr. Christein a marrano?

Mr. Creepler or whatever

Or Principal Fakey

Either this or Censordoll.

What did fakey do again?

Old book burning protest mom fetish egg woman.

Lol bloberta is worse than clay

Fuck Nurse Bendy all day

Then he leaves his wife because HE got an std

It was all Bloberta's fault.

I am no fan of Bloberta, I would say she is worst than Clay and has part in created the current version of Clay. Though I would also add, Clay's parents into the mix, especially his father. Clay was brainwashed by his wife and having one's mother die so young is a traumatic event that Clay's father did not handle well.

At least Clay's dad eventually saw the damage he caused and was sorry.

who would be the most redeemable person in this show aside Orel

and why was reverend putty?

You wanna go that far back, her family was pretty awful too

Joe will stay a little shit but I loved Dumb

The doctor in the context of the show as it was if there was a larger arc then probably Ms. Censordall

>Putty
If by redeemable you mean redeemed themselves, yeah, it was probably Putty. For sheer goodness of a recurring character, my vote is on Stephanie

>dead mother
>father had no interest in a relationship with her
>doesn't make a big deal out of it
>atheist in a highly christian community
>at least bi, probably lesbian in a highly christian community
>maybe just a bit bitter, still a good person who tries to help Orel

>Blaming all your issues on someone
Don't do that

I think the reunion between Putty and Stephanie was vital to both characters, it ended Rev. Putty’s misery at never having a family and have Stephanie a family anchor she’d been missing since her mother.

Recommend me the 8 most essential episodes of Moral Orel.

Its true though.

Need to watch it all.

If you can't just watch season two and onwards. There's a big change halfway through season two when Orel starts to become more aware of things.

The Posabule's. They're CATHOLICS.

You really need to watch everything for Camping Trip and season 3 to really have it's fullest effect.

an user who gets it

Clay was always fucked up though, even when his mom was still alive.
Not diminishing how awful Bloberta was, but Clay was worse.

I dunno, o it of all the charecters Stephony felt the least fleshed out, she never really had any problems or flaws, just a perfect peice of modernism in Moralton to say how wacky everything is.

>You wanna go that far back, her family was pretty awful too
This. Bloberta's family pretty much shoved her into forcing herself on Clay. I mean, the main message in this show is that dickishness is a cycle that is passed down through families, and only a special few can overcome it all.

Stephanie can't be redeemable. She literally did nothing wrong to be redeemed for.

And I agree on Putty. I mean he was never really horrible, but he got a nice ending and it's partially thanks to him taking a leap.

picked this up recently because Sup Forums talks highly of it. serious question, when the fuck does it get good?

Second half of season 2.

Define 'picked it up recently', because adult swim has just started rerunning the show.

He seemed to have his shit together when he first met bloberta, although we didn’t see too much of his life between then and his childhood, it’s possible he could have lived a decent life as a bachelor

But remember his speech towards the end of season 3, when he talks about the time in between? Could have been Hyperbole for the sake of that speech but he sounded pretty loathsome and miserable there too.

all right, I'll keep watching, it's just this first season has been painfully slow.
>adult swim has just started rerunning the show.
I didn't even know about that. I just started watching it online about a month ago, I'm almost done with the first season

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Been a while since I watched it

Young Clay was cuter than Orel t b h. The daddy issues only improve it.

Adult Clay is a complete bastard, though.

I agree with Putty.