Star Vs the forces of Sugar

Where does the show go from here? I want theory anons to post their best crack theory that could be plausible.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DisneyXD/status/933171356463542273
brianwithanh.tumblr.com/post/167564686636/
youtube.com/watch?v=XAh4pnTeWbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lGikrMVmhLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Threadly reminder that Star is a druggy partygirl slut

Marco is related to Star

/sveg/ at least agrees final boss will be Star vs Marco. Though it intrigues me who will be on what side. Marco leads the monsters to overthrow Star and her royal family? Will Eclipsa join a side or watch it all crumble? Will Nefcy make the final episode be about every girl one-uping each other for the shippers?

twitter.com/DisneyXD/status/933171356463542273
>aunt
What did they mean by this?

Janna is the best anyway. She really needs her own spooky halloween show.

...that one aunt user... :^)

>"Live a little, user! A little Goblin Dog never hurt anybody!"

So wait, it's confirmed Eclipsa and Angie are sisters?

Oh no...

You're calling my "goblin dog" little?

Marco corrupted by his arm vs star
No army
It ends with Marco almost beating star and coming to his senses when he sees her defeated, crying face mouthing "i love you"
Marco removes his arm (offscreen) and gets a robo arm or something

Marketing without really knowing the characters
Well at least a couple of the ones she's had in the bounce lounge's glory hole have to be

Star will give Marco her wand as she will leave her kingdom (temporarily) for some crazy idea thanks to Eclipsa

On one level, they're just screwing with us. But on another level, I think are wink, wink, nudge, nudging us to the truth.

>"Hey user! Let me in! I'm a fairy!"
>"Don't you believe in fairies, big guy?"

I dont think the intern in charge of Disney XDs Twitter knows enough about the show to actually do that

Reminder that Toffee will appear this season as he knew about Eclipsa and her child.
Get fucking hyped Toffeebois.

Ther are just comparing Eclipsas behavior toward Marco as some eccentric auntie at the thanksgiving dinner. She's not actually elated to him. It is something called a joke.

>he knew about Eclipsa and her child.
When did that happen?

Star's body is now made of pure magic and will grow increasingly unstable over time

This was the correct answer
You win the prize

Eclipsa is like "Good choice, my dear, you'd better get rid of that demon boy as soon as you can. Your SQUIRE is a real demon"
"How did you..."
"All knowledge is good knowledge, sweetie. The best knowledge I had actually"

I'd watch that shit

I'm pretty sure Toffee is one of the babies in the arms of a monster statue in Meteora's nursery. It has his hair and a stubby snout like Rasticore's as it grows back.

Now that I can see as being more than just a crack theory.

What if the first instability is all her limbs fall off wouldn't that be funny hahaha

STARCOFAGS ANALLY OBLITERATED

Not really

>limbless star
well, hmm.. guess we'll call it a draw then.

when?

>Toffee knew about her child

He convinced Ludo to set up his base at the same Monster temple that Eclipsa rised her child

>He knew about Eclipsa
He knew what spells Eclipsa hidden in her forbidden chapter when he tricked Ludo into reading it and giving him power to possess Ludos body

Could just be any babies since there do seem to be 'species' of monsters that all look similar to each other, or that the statues are older than Eclipsa and she just got them from a yard sale

MODS
ONEGAI

>Eccentric behaviour of 30-something woman towards 15-yo boi
Only on Di/ss/ney channel!

On a related note I still can't believe they got away with Star and a middle-aged knight making eyes at each other with him saying "Call me!"

>Not remembering "you can be my prisoner" over a poster

Oh I remember
Just saying, there's a big difference between Star swooning over a boy band or even Adult Marco's abs and them actually showing interest in her, a girl half their age.

Why? It happens all the time in MURRICA

Well I think it the next few events will go as follows.

> Eclipsa will go on trial and be found to have done nothing inherently wrong.
>this will mean give president that monsters really arn't that bad, i assume also star will keep working towards the goal of diversity in the work place or whatever
> with Eclipser now wrongly imprisoned the right of succession will come into question. Should the butterflys really be on the throne currently? shouldn't it be Eclipsers line.
> monsters will cry out for unfair treatment and demand that the origional line be held as she was wrongfully dethroned.
> Eclipsa(god i just cannot decide how to spell this name) will be like" no thank you, AUI DOUIN't REELY WONT TA B QUEENIE OUI DONT BONG BONG"
> which will bring Meateora into the rightful succession.
>monsters will want her as shes half monster and the law will be on her side, Queen and river will be like "this can't be" but Star will be like" i dunno mum i mean she is right to rule , it was taken from her just"
> recount.jpeg
> Meateora threatens a coup - bonus points if there are two lines of armies about to fight and star inturrupts it with butterflyform #notmyfinalform.
> she says some speech about equality and righting the wrongs and reperations to a race of people they treated badly for too long OOH SHIT THTS SO RELEVENT
> last scene is meateora on the throne going" there are going to be some changes around here, fade to black all you see are teh clubs on her cheeks and maybe her eyes".

there you go , season 4. odd epsiode about goblin dogs and pony head abeing an annoying cunt, maybe some more Will they wont they with marko and star, heccapu being thicc if we are lucky and some sort of dance to show hint at new love interest for marco that will be either that squire lady or mexican SJW.

However "you can be my prisoner" is kinda not less dirty talk

Well Marco is technically over 30

The reason for the taboo on monster and Mewman interaction is that their union always produces an unholy abomination like Meteora.

What a story, Mark

>implying that doesn't make her even better

See, the thing is, that's not completely crack. I could see a number of those as actual threads that could be pursued.

Now it's a good time to post my crazy ramblings so here it is this, feel free to ignore me in case i'm wrong or cap this in case i'm right
Toffee was enraged for the joke that was the "Peace Treaty" so that started the whole mess, we saw that Rasticore was to his right so he could have been his second in command so there is trust, sometime down the line he learned that Meteora was alive so he calls him to be her bodyguard until he wipes out mewmanity and can install her to be the rightfull queen that will return the land to monsters.

If reading eclipsa allowed toffee to posses ludo, then who the fuck possessed Marco when he read the chapter?

ES UN DIA MUY IMPORTANTE

His monster arm

This is past, not future, but...

Toffee was at the Great Monster Massacre.
He was the one who killed Eclipsa's mother in a previous war.
He wanted to destroy magic because it was the only way the Mewmans would have a chance against the monsters. (This part is generally accepted, I think.)
His ultimate plan, after destroying magic, was to genocide Mewmans for stealing their land.
His missing finger was a symbol of the Mewman victory over him. Once he got it back, he could show the monsters that the Mewmans had nothing on him, and he could raise a new army to march on the Butterfly kingdom and kill them all.

>Ludo's eyes turn green
>Marco's eyes turn dark purple

>Star will never swear incoherently at you in broken Spanish

>Star swearing in Argentinian Spanish
Holy kek

Star, besides being queen, will become the custodian of the realm of magic.

After all, she always wanted to breed/raise warnicorns, remember?

[delete this] in Spanish with Star.

looks more like space than monster arm's color.

Eclipsa's new student won't be Star, it will be MARCO.

Marco will get the wand, since Star doesn't need it anymore. It's been demonstrated that Star isn't nearly as vulnerable to Eclipsa's temptations as Marco is, and that Marco would do ANYTHING to protect Star, even at the cost of his own soul.

Marco, feeling like Star's power is leaving him in the dust, will make a Faustian bargain just so he can keep up with her.

look at the picture user, it looks like space.

>"Star, I like adventures, but I like keeping you safe more."
>"Marco, I like riding warnicorns, but I like riding the Diaz more."

We're going to get something like a Disney-friendly version of End of Evangelion for the last episode

I still wonder what would have he done after erasing mewmanity tho

Hard to say. King of the monsters, I guess?

To be honest he probably would have been pretty good at that if he could keep his ego in check.

I really hate spanish words on Starvs Fanart

brianwithanh.tumblr.com/post/167564686636/

Best option

What is this? Isn't this what happened to saskue in Naruto? I'm on to your tricks user, YOU CAN'T TRICK ME THAT EASILY!

Can you imagine being a Poofag and having the show shoot down your ship by explicitly showing she was never anything more than Marco's side bitch

How can you love Marco if you hate his language?

Poo' user.

... is it? I've only seen like 5 episodes of Naruto.

No, I just had the thought a couple days ago that there's NO WAY Marco picking up the wand is a one off thing. They're going somewhere with it. That, plus Marco's repeated temptation by Eclipsa's power...

We already got that though.
youtube.com/watch?v=XAh4pnTeWbQ

that got me there

So this theory connects Marco with Ms Heinous through their Moles that are called Lunars in latin and their hidden cheek marks that appear after ussing magic. Also connects the reptiles with St. Olga and Ms Hienous afinity with tecnology and the posibility that Eclipsa was resposable for the Bloodmoon.

Also Marco was the Mermaid all along.

I was just baiting, and I pretty much agree with everything you said.

Marco doesn't even speak Spanish.
It's really obnoxious to see or read fan works with stuff like Marco calling Star "Estrella," just tells me either the author is a spic self-inserting really hard or they just see Marco as a token and project their Latin lover fantasy onto him.

EoE was shit though

das tha stuff, mein

Ultimate endgame is a threesome between Marco, Star, and Tom
Prove me wrong

>It's really obnoxious to see or read fan works with stuff like Marco calling Star "Estrella,"
Star is literally her name... it'd be like Jackie calling Marco Mark.

>his language
Marco is more american than mexican when it comes to his way of speaking, also fanart with random spanish words is cringy as fuck

puta la wea, es como ver que los fans son weones que solo saben espanol de esos putas series gringas de los 90 o leyendo esa mierda que publica marvel, como se llama esa wea? Ms America? la qlia latinx que viene de otra puta dimension de mierda pero es latina y ponen palabras de mierda entre frases en ingles
It just dumb

Oh. Sorry about my 'tism then. I thought I might have been accidentally ripping off Naruto without even knowing it.

>EoE was shit
'no'
But people don't appreciate the TV ending enough

Dammit.

Meh, they never came back to Monster Hand either.

...or will they..?

Marco isn't Latino. His last name is Diaz, that's it. Change it into Smith, and he's just a slightly taned white dude. There's nothing to tie the character to anything Latino. And that is a problem, because you can't claim representation if he's not representing anything

The TV ending was a result of a short deadline & hard-pressed budget, & EoE was just random abstraction that somehow becaome hip & trendy later. Now go back to Sup Forums so we can continue shipping.

There is nothing more disturbing to me that a girl that call his boyfriend "Daddy".

Whole thing was orchestrated by Glossarick playing the 40D chess.

True. However, Monster Arm was an early season 1 thing where the show was still finding its legs, and they were basically flinging crap at the wall and seeing what stuck. We season 3 now, boyo, and plot is as tight as it's ever been.

>letting that stop you

goodbye

>Marco isn't Latino.
Yes, he is.
>There's nothing to tie the character to anything Latino. And that is a problem
Except his race and heritage, which is the entire basis of an ethnic identity.
>you can't claim representation if he's not representing anything
Who is "claiming representation?" You and the other people projecting tokenism onto him?
He doesn't represent anything or he doesn't represent what you expected and wanted him to? There are plenty of Latino kids in the US who actually bothered to learn the language of their country and don't constantly wear sombreros, ride donkeys or join gangs.
You sound like the kind of person who complains a black guy is an "Uncle Tom" because he has a father who raised him and a job.

youtube.com/watch?v=lGikrMVmhLo

Private commissions are the devil's work

I wanna see star pregnant with mixed Human/Mexican babies

>I wanna see star pregnant with mixed Human/Mexican babies
You want Star to be Marco and Jackie's surrogate?

>Hola, muñeca
>¿Quieres una fruta?

If the ending hadn´t being so weird and esoteric nobody would be talking about it now. The fact that it was left unfinished made it very popular since people endend waiting more.

Isn´t kind of weird that the magical european inspired country of Mewni has corn as its most importat food source. And that the Pricess best friends happend to be the child of a Mexican the people that "invented" corn?

No Marco and Janna