Invincible Iron Man #594 Storytime

fking Christ these lines are terrible, is it tony talking to her or the shitty writer.

i'm sorry for dumping this mess on you

YAAAAAASSSSS KWEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAY!

Jesus fuck, am I supposed to really pretend this is Tony's mom and sympathize with ther?

Pretty good sequence,all things considered.I'm in the minority of Doomfags who hate Doomwank, so I like seeing him more "human".

I fucking hate - I mean I fucking despise - this Tony Stark parent retcon.

I was pretty intrigued when they were setting Tony up to being this genetically engineered baby who was bred to pilot a god-killing space suit, I kinda liked the idea, but holy shit did they run that into the ground.

Stark being a genetically engineered baby would fit his character, but he should stay a earthbounded guy.

stop waste her catchphrase.

absolute garbage.

I mean, she was absent his whole life. But sure, now she's completely essential to his well being.

God fucking dammit Tony

So that's the actual cover? I thought they were going to "reveal" that armor or something.

This is dumb

abloo
bloo
bloo

underrated

So now that Bendis is gone, when are they going to kill off Riri and bring Tony back?

i havn't been reading Doom ironman at all is it going nowhere

Nah, One of the things that I hate about DC is by giving normal characters steroids for no reason.

They're talking about Latveria like its Wakanda.

I see where this is going...

fucking niggers

Does Bendis have a certain type? I swear these are exactly the same villains he used when the Hood was running around as the "Supervillain Kingpin".

Eh, Doom had a Time Machine that he used to steal Blackbeard's Treasure. Dude has probably robbed tons of mythical kingdoms.

I really can’t wait for this twat to be retconned away. It’s going to be so satisfying.

Everyone he writes becomes his type. He writes everyone the same.

You know what.

Fuck you, Marvel.

I clicked this seeing the thumbnail, the title and the number in the title, I thought it was an old, good, Iron Man.

why did the tecnopath not take control of Riri's armor instead of trying to attack her with cars and helicopters?

He can only take over vehicles. I guess Iron Man armor doesn't count as a vehicle.

Wait til that Doom is revealed to be a imposter or a rogue Doombot, the real Doom, pissed off comes and fucking destroys both Riri and fakeDoom. Even publically broadcasting Riri's death on live TV to warn everyone about messing or taking over Latveria.

Looks like he needs a drink...

Thank you.

Are they low-key retconning that tony was adopted?

Was it a catchphrase?

I thought it was just a line that writers get far too nostalgic over.

How the hell is that even supposed to work? The board just rolled over because a senile retard hit someone with a guitar and pulled a muscle? This is retarded. Call the police or have your security taze her and throw her out.