Who here actually likes the new design for Aquaman? He definitely looks like he resides in the sea

Who here actually likes the new design for Aquaman? He definitely looks like he resides in the sea.

I don't. The colors don't remind me of Aquaman at all. If someone showed this to me before Man of Steel, I would legit struggle identifying it. I mean, he doesn't even have the trident.

I like it though I wish he looked like his comic version.

Another Hack snyder retarded idea, lets see how much Wan can fix it, Patty saved Wonder Woman and Whedon made justice league better than BvS

It's IIke a Boatswain Mate designed and wrote their own Aquaman based loosely off the 90's

>Sexdent

Aquabro is GOAT. Anyone who says otherwise is a colossal faggot!

OK.

>swimming in armor
Fucking stupid

liked all the designs on the good guys. Hated Stepping Wolf's design. Way too bland. If they went with what was in the BvS scene it's be much better. Also parademons could have been given a little more oomph given there are 6 heroes in the movie and just one main baddie plus an army of lackeys that all look identical.

Are you serious? You must love that brain dead quip humor. Go back to Quipeddit

I don't like it. It's very boring but cluttered and indistinct, it's just like a shitty male version of Mera's costume, which actually looks good on her. I liked that look he had when they first showed him in the Unite the Seven poster better though. More like an underwater barbarian. I understand why they spent so much work making Aquaman into a "cool" character since he's been a joke to the general public for nearly 40 years or so but I don't know what the design here is going for since it doesn't look very royal it doesn't really look like armor and it doesn't look like his classic comic costume either.

If the top armor was entirely golden (OP pic is much more golden than it actually is), it would be good

As it is, it looks like a secondary costume.
Hopefully the solo movie will have the right color scheme.

I like the actor but the colors on the suit seemed all wrong, possibly due to them changing the lighting.

I hated it until I realized they combined the two most popular versions of Aquaman to make this one.

He was filling in for Green Lantern

I feel like actual Atlantans wouldn't wear clothes

I thought it was serviceable, although I think the original reveal design looked better.

I just don't like that they went with the dudebro personality. I prefer the Virgin ruler of Atlantis over the Chad DCEU Khal Drogo.

Anyone have the picture of the figure that came out around Comic Con this year that people were saying was going to be his new costume for the solo movie?

I liked that a lot.

Bearded, long-haired 90s roughneck Aquaman should've been saved for later movies. Start him off as the clean-cut King Arthur first.

Don't know about that, but there is this.

nah, it's silly looking. Especially those boots.
It's a bit too snyder desu, AquaChad needs slightly brighter colors

Should have went with something a bit more organic looking than heavy armor.

I liked it. they revamped the character and made him appealing to many people. he is a very nice contrast to the others in the group and the costume also looks great. I really don't get the hate

>tfw the icky thump scene was way too short
>tfw his swimming scenes were great

I can't wait for the aquaman movie and I'm glad that whatever happens with the franchise, we will at LEAST get to see his movie

liked it

aquaman was always stupid but the fish suit in bright colors never helped

this at least looks like something you'd wear to a fight, not something that's going to get you into a fight ...

Thats poseidons armor.

Whedon cut the part where he got it.
I hate how manchildren in this board can't fill the gasps in the shitty movie. We saw poseidon in the same armor. We saw in the trailer aquaman swimming towards the pentadent, we have aquaman saying he will need something to mera.

It was a magic armor, a magic pentadent and whedon thought there was no need for those images.

He looks like a drowned rat.

>go to see JL to get as many slow-mo shots as possible from Zach Snyder
>Whedon deletes some slow-mo scenes and adds quips
>deletes quite nice character exposition scenes

fuck that guy. he should never get a job in the industry EVER again

>we will at LEAST get to see his movie
After extensive reshoots and WB trying to replace Wan
Look in heart, you know it to be true

>WB tries to add in a fighter jet scene

they don't dare do that shit again. let the directors fucking work while giving them a framework. why even let snyder direct if you will butcher his vision in the end due to negative viewers' opinions? either let him do his shit or don't let him anywhere near the movie

they let Wan direct great horror movies so there's some hope they have enough trust in him

How does metallurgy work under water?

>they don't dare do that shit again
I bet they will after the reaction to JL. They're going to want things to be "perfect" and meddle

slower

I don't give a fuck who gave it too him or who owned it, the point is it sucks and clashes with his theme. He can wear armor, just not that bulky and closer looking to scales

Magic, obviously. You use a volcanic vent as a heat source, but because water conducts heat so well you either need to be extremely far away from the process or be able to protect yourself from it. At that point, just handwave the whole process as being magic and be done with it.

The designe is great. Go fuck yourself manchildren, anything that isn't going naked clashes with the theme. Not muh faggots need to grow up.