If the SCP Foundation somehow came across the DC universe would the Foundation try to capture and contain Heroes like...

If the SCP Foundation somehow came across the DC universe would the Foundation try to capture and contain Heroes like Superman? and Wonder Women?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-1442
youtube.com/watch?v=v0b2s_ot9_0
scp-wiki.net/code-name-the-truth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If the SCP Foundation came across the DCU they'd either work with the heroes or get curbstomped.

They're like a much shittier Cadmus.

There is precedent with them weaponizing anomalies and stuff, if they came across a universe where they're just normal people with some extra powers that they use for good they'd have to be really fucking stupid to antagonize them for no reason and treat them like the staircase ghost face or the flesh that hates.

Most of the Justice League would probably be classed as Keter.

That’s assuming Batman doesn’t pay them off to shut up.

That's pretty much what would happen

Seeing how the foundation can contain immortal death brining lizard monsters and literally God I think containing Superman wouldn't be as hard.
The foundation has contained a lot of serous shit.

But "God" isn't contained per se, he just hangs around the facility like it's nobody's business

The foundation dosin't just lock away anything that evil or dangers they lock away anything they deem "unnatural" They have a lot of SCPs that aren't evil or dangers at all but they still keep them under lock and key because they think anything unnatural will be dangers to society.

So, given that superheros, capes, aliens and all this weird shit are daily matters in DCU, the foundation wouldn't mind letting some roam free

The foundation probably wouldn't take no for an answer
Heroes like Batman would be fine as he has no real powers but the Foundation would not allow someone like Superman running around no matter how good and heroic he is.

If it ain't normal its got to be put away is the foundations motto.

He isn't unnatural, he is exactly how a Kryptonian with prolonged exposure to yellow sun radiation would be.

>containing 343
The hamburger log clearly states 343 does not give one fucking shit about their containment protocols.

Also the Tales imply he's just a normie reality bender.

To the Foundation that would be unnatural.
Their are plenty of legit natural creatures contained by the foundation just because the foundation doesn't understand them.

The foundation will only forget about containing something if it is either so wide spread that containing it would be impossible or its so well known by the public it is seen as natural.

Both of those are generally true.

The Foundation can roughly contain some strong shit.

By no means are they anything close to omnipotent. Half the Keter articles are basically "this is likely to fail within X period of time" or "we got these instructions from a predecessor mage group and we can't replicate them"

They could contain Superman easily.

They could not under any non-world-ending circumstance take on the entire cape community.

If the comic becomes a "Justice league vs SCP Foundation", which SCP would be fit to fight the League, leaving absurd OC aside?

Would the foundation try to contain the gems?
And maybe even Homeworld?

This. Plus, they'd probably be ever so slightly more chill about it, since these new "anomalies" tend to fancy themselves as heroes, so it'd be easier to get them to cooperate. Working with, say, Wondy would be a damn sight less fucking wretched than keeping Able's leash tight.

I mean, until they inevitably try to insist on using Themyscira as a Thaumiel Class containment sight, then there'll be a problem. Because of course they'd do that.

>If it ain't normal its got to be put away
Until it becomes normal.

There was a joke SCP about COLOR itself being unnatural, but as they were unable to contain it they just shrugged and went "eh, not too bad".

If they found themselves in a world where heroes operate mostly legally and with widespread public approval that would not fall under the preserve normalcy clause.

If anything, concerted action AGAINST heroes would harm the status quo more.

The GOC might go kill them all, but the Foundation has always been more nuanced.

SCP 1157 seems like a DC villain.
>Clones himself constantly.
>Every clone of himself is more evil then the last.
>They become a terrorist organisation.
>They stock pile weapons and are all over the world creating more of themselves.
>Their are thousands of him now all planning more evil shit.

Anything capable of fighting the League would be world-ending tier.

The Foundation doesn't like weaponising SCPs because most of them are fucking horrible to deal with and their use does more harm than good. If the League decided to go after the Foundation for some reason, Foundation is fucked. If it was a surprise attack, they'd react with guys with guns until they just retreat to cover their losses and/or try to make contact to ask why they're doing this before continuing. The Foundation wouldn't do something like recreate the beginning of HL1 just for the sake of science unless it was accidental or they had no control over it happening in the first place. The League coming after the Foundation is probably more of a "You guys fucked up, real bad." situation.

Even if the Foundation doesn't try to contain the Justice League won't the JL treat the Foundation as villains seeing how The Foundation uses tons of humans as genie pigs and even contains a ton of innocent SCPs who are only under lock because their anomalies?

Fuckin gocks.

Speaking of GOPs though, how would the Church of the Broken God react to the various mechanical characters?

God no. It's easier and safer to keep whatever opening allows access to another universe contained.

They would probably try to capture Cyborg and shove him into the SCP 882.

When they found that red disk that let them walk through mirrors into another world did they bring the giant melty corpse monsters back to their reality to contain them?

Could Superman beat 682?

I mean, if there was just like, a portal to the dc universe and they found it they'd probably just contain the portal and leave the universe mostly alone.

yeh, the Foundation doesn't work in a universe with superpowers as powerful as DC

what makes it interesting is that it's mostly (highly skilled) normal humans trying to deal with the hostile supernatural

that said they do contain things dangerous enough even superman would think twice of assaulting one of their facilities out of fear of letting one out

No. 682 is undefeatable. 072 and 682 are two SPC objects that are officially and canonically can not be killed.

>072
I meant 173.

682 requires consuming something to grow but he can't consume Supes, and Supes can also just obliterate chunks of 682.

It'd probably be an endless fight of roaring and punching until Supes gets bored and dunks him back into the acid bath.

S U P E R M A N
T H O U G H T
R O B O T

Or are you saying "immortal lizard" is stronger than Mandrakk?

682 is not unbeatable, it is merely really hard to destroy
there have been tales and even one mainline scp (a well liked one at that) where it was killed

It's simply that the means to destroy it are worse than letting it live

I like theory that 682 is a projection of something beyond our dimension, so any attempts to kill by conventional physics baseв things are doomed, because in this situation humans are like cat that attacks dot from laser pointer.

I mean, if they came across somes means of accessing the DCU in the Foundationverse I'd imagine they'd just do the standard containment and testing, making it a priority that anything they can't stop ever gets through. Though, I imagine that if a version of the Foundation existed the DCU, it'd end up being like the Planetary/Justice League crossover except less evil, so they'd basically just try and contain the anamlous of the DCU, starting whenever the Foundation begins operating.

no. It's a more bullshit fitted version of doomsday, something that already poses superman a threat. Thing about 682 is it'll probably find away to avoid superman entirely since it's adaptation ability priorities it's survival. Either it'll gain intangibility or if it greatly gets desperate, it'll evolve away to take away superman's power(either kryptonite scales or emits red sun radiation).

>uses tons of humans as genie pigs
*Death row prisoners.

*Guys they grow on a tree.

If the foundation somehow managed to contain every hero with powers would Batman come to save then?
My main problem with all this if you destroy the foundation you let out all the terrible shit they had looked up. And I think a lot of the shit in the foundation even DC wouldn't want any part of.

Yes to first, maybe to second.

>batman releasing 686 onto our world
>he's entirely aware of what it does

Well trying to comunicate seem to be SCP standar procedure it just happen that the majority of stuff is really dangerous or evil for humans, I belive the fundation would contain the corrupted ones along gem artifacts but just keep a close eye in the gems as long as they don´t show to be dangerous to humans..

Batman couldn't save them even if he tried, he's still a human after all so security meant to keep the horrors from beyond in would most likely be sufficient to keep him out

I'd say the GOC would be the ones to try and start shit with the heroes first before the Foundation does. And they'll probably lose.

And since the GOC is under UN purview, once the League stays around long enough to get diplomatic privileges, the GOC will probably leave them alone, not that it's worth fighting them to begin with.

If The SCPS got out around the DC universe I kind of doubt even they would be abel to stop most of them.
Shit like SCP 2030 fosin't even seem to come from anywhere and can shomehow get to pepole at anytime without anyone even knowing.
Fucking Hal could be put on SCP 2040 and he would be fucked without any way to stop it.

Wouldn´t the GOC would have a similar function as the DEO?

I think I'd like to see how the DCU deals with GOIs like Church of the broken god, Marshall, Carter, and Dark Ltd.(which I imagine would do trade lexcorp from time to time), Doctor Wondertainment and best of all Are We Cool Yet?

Doctor Wondertainment is just some kind og magical asshole who makes werid and sometimes dangers shit.
I don;t think he/she is evil he/she is just some nut who likes making weird shit.

Batman would work for them. SRSLY.

Something like 2825 getting "released" because the League and other supers are fucking retards, would spell doom for DC Earth. Or 3125 and its Fifthists meat-puppets deciding to try and blow the universe up (Again).

*Correction: Meant 2845 (The Stag).* 2825 is something completely different.

>TFW been reading SCP entries during off hours and my fav is the fucking vending machine

The foundation wouldnt work well with his no-kill rule.
Even their tamest incarnations rack up a bodycount that would make most DC villains blush.

That said the foundation wouldnt try to contain the justice league, they've engaged in diplomacy with alternatr universes every single time it was an option. They'd most likely cooperate with the JL in ensuring their respective threats dont try jumping the dimensional border and perhaps even exchange information on multiversal threats.

>that sentient office that made itself keter-class
>that rock that emits an aura of procrastination
>that demon that told its captors how to keep it contained

Everybody knows that D-class personal is not THAT expendable, they just clean their memories and use them again.

Even then they are still responsible for at least several hundred dead a year, not counting mercy kills.

>Foundation and COTBG exchange information about The Scarlet King,Yaldabaoth,The Fifth Church, and other nasties.
>Ion and the Klavigars initiate Stage 2
>The Scarlet King sends some of His spawn to retrieve 682 and pave the way for his coming within the DCverse.
>The Fifth Church gathers itself at the behest of their "God".
>Shit starts to get fucked when several other notable SCP's breach Containment.
Oh boy. This is going to be good.

Batman vs Church of the Broken God would be amazing, though.

Would it involve a team-up with Ra's?

The Church isn't evil, though. It's just VERY extreme in how it combats the Flesh.

>this shit
scp-wiki.net/scp-1442

youtube.com/watch?v=v0b2s_ot9_0
Posting for any who hadn't seen these yet. Singing Forest is best.

*Guys they fish out of a river in NotHell

What the fuck am I missing with this one exactly? I don't quite get it yet

Do you read SCP?

He's basically a batman villain already

So are we assuming it's a wormhole to DC and the foundation can just visit it? If that's the case they'd just contain the wormhole

*Guys they drag out of a coffin in a cave

Most of Wondertainment's stuff is perfectly normal with kids though. A little "weird" to be sure, but not much different from any other toy. It so nly when *Adults* try to use them (or experiment with them, as the case may be), that they turn deadly.

It's a sentient business firm that tries to chat up other business firms using the stock exchange. It's just an odd idea.

That one little girl that turns people into homicidal maniacs before giving them heart attacks would work.

Ah, sorry I get it now.
I was over thinking it something fierce.

I would probably be a good SCP for some C-Lister to encounter. A lot of "Who's on first" jokes potential

The Flash vs the SCP that steals anything with its semblance would be interesting

Like Mob Rule or Multiplex but on a grander scheme?

173 vs Plasticman. 173 just bores a hole into the ground through sheer friction trying to kill him

SCP-1548 (the Hateful Star) casually vaporised 682 in the story 5700 Years Later.

I'm not sure why though. They stuck 682 in a box that let them edit the laws of physics, and after twirling the knobs in every which direction, to the point it's atoms weren't supposed to be holding together, it just laughed at them. Not sure why a star could take him out

The Hateful Star is Outer Godesque while 682 is only a Great Old One

It also crushed the Earth like a puny egg, and proceeded to collapse the heart of Sol whilst doing the evil star equivalent of a merry jog towards the last remnants of humanity. You can't really compare the two in terms of power.

Is it? The main article doesn't suggest anything more than a star that can speak and move, unless it's a part of a bunch of tales I don't know about

Well, if we're going with non-Lovecraft shit one of the Great Old Ones was a planet with an eye who awoke Great Old Ones by being an eldritch alarm clock. Like Great Old Ones aren't that big while Outer Gods are cosmic tier.

I find EU Yog-Sothothery gay though so I think it was 682 jobbing if we're being honest.

Actually, Ghroth was an Outer God, not a GOO, if we're really being specific. Anyway, 682 was most certainly jobbing. One SCP that's capable of showing future predictions, showed that if the Foundation were to send 682 into space, it would most likely grow to the size of Saturn and devour most of the solar system.

Wait, why don't they bring God to SCP-001 then? It's literally an archangel waiting for a door to open and start the apocalypse.

>Mr. Planet Eye is a GOO
Fuck off, man, Lovecraft EU is fucking gay with its powerlevel BS

Hey, I'm just telling it as it is, friend. You can choose to believe it or you can just ignore it. No need to get hostile.

There are a *bunch* of 001's, but only one is The Truth, and I highly doubt 343 wants to interact with it whatsoever.
scp-wiki.net/code-name-the-truth

Technically the only reason we call 343 "God" is because he calls himself that. There's a few hints that he's more sinister then we think he is. He's considered Safe even though he fails the box test, it's suggested that staff visit him as much as possible, not as a containment procedure, but as a "moral" reason for the foundation, and its hinted that he erased a researcher from existence because he objected to these things listed.

Nah, it isn't your fault. I just hate how everything needs to be autistically categorized.

so is SCP-001 SCP-184, the anomalies at the edge of the universe, the thing Marie gave birth to or what?
shit's confusing man

Normally, the answer would be a simple "Yes", but is certainly that's not exactly a proper answer, I'll elaborate. Basically 184 could be considered the *actual* 001, with the other anomalous galaxies (that get more and more fucked up as one progresses) being it's attempts to create new or "better" versions of the Milky Way and just fill the universe with those. The creature Marie gave birth to, from what I can tell, was just 184 "cleaning house" as it were, since the thing seems to dislike humanity and civilization in general.

It's uh, what it is though. Pretty sure 682 is like the child of the Crimson King, which is basically Satan thrown into a blender with an elder god.

Between the giant Tang humanoids without faces, Adidal, the Archangel version of SCP-001, and this guy, I wonder has the greatest powerlevel.

It's pretty much a toss-up between Jophiel/"Clef", "When Day Breaks", and Adidal. 093 (If that's what you mean when you refer to "Tang Humanoids") can't really do much unless someone is stupid enough to bathe themselves in "His Tears" in the first place.