Sup Forums! Listen to me right now! It’s Zack! Zack Snyder! He’s the problem! Am I too late!...

Sup Forums! Listen to me right now! It’s Zack! Zack Snyder! He’s the problem! Am I too late!? I'm too late! You were right about him! You were always right about him! Fear him! Fear him and don’t see Justice League! You have to stop giving WB money, Sup Forums!

Was that the same actor as JL?

An acquaintance of mine saw BvS and believed this was Robin. That's how confusing and muddled it was.

You know, I'm still unsure what this was supposed to convey.

I thought we would get answer in Justice League, but Oh well.

Who are you? What are you talking about? I'm just about to see the premiere of Batman v Superman and IT'S GONNA BE FUCKING AWESOME!

>paid for Thor
>afterwards walked into the JL screening
>there were only 4 people in it at a 6pm screening
>1 actually walked out 30 minutes in
lol, I haven't given the DCEU a dime since MoS

does your acquaintance read alot of comics?
do you?

just sayin', I didn't like the movie too much, but this was not confusing
dumb, poorly executed, but not confusing

I could have sworn that it was cyborg that appeared in BvS.

I've got Moviepass and don't even care to waste a showing on it.

Joss Whedon was the problem with the movie though

But. Barry, Sup Forums is over there.

>paid for movies
Why not just wait?

The problem started long before Whedon. Whedon is a quipping hack but this is not his fault. Snyder fucked up long before Whedon came along so please stop sucking his dick.

>
>does your acquaintance read alot of comics?
>
>do you?

Wooo doggy. If DC is counting on only people who read a lot of comic books to make them over $600 million dollars just to break even, they're in a LOT of trouble.

You can't have a blockbuster movie without, you know, people actually going and seeing it.

You need the "normies" that some comics fans look down on if you want to break a billion dollars. Hell, you need them for half of that, and that won't even get Justice League to break even.

Uh, yeah, Snyder, threat, gotcha.

What're the numbers for the next Big Pick lotto game?

Beggars can't be choosers Boco.

Hey 2012 Sup Forums, this is naked Arnold, I came from the future to warn you to not pay to see MoS, Zack will destroy DCEU if you pay him money.

Whedon did the best he could to salvage more of Snyder's trash.

snyder is the problem

Arnold! You have to go back and stop Trump! It's the only way!

>Justice League Part Two
Can't wait.

Sup Forums!!!! I came to warn you from the future, BOYCOTT ZACK SNYDER NEXT SUPERMAN MOVIE, THEY WILL HIRE HIM TO DO JUSTICE LEAGUE THAT WILL MAKE LESS THAN 50% OF AVENGERS BOX OFFICE EVEN WITH A FAR HIGHER BUDGET!!! I KNOW IS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT JUSTICE LEAGUE COULD MAKE 2 TIMES LESS THAN AVENGERS BUT TRUST ME IT WILL HAPPEN IF THEY HIRE SNYDER!!!

Long ago in a distant land, I, Zack Snyder, the director of Sucker Punch, unleashed an unspeakable bad DC cinematic universe! But a foolish Sup Forums user posting movies references stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final meme was posted, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my bad movies are law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Zack Snyder!

You overshot the year again, Doc!

Oooh, this is heavy.

Your acquaintance sounds like a fool.
Why assume Robin?

OH SHIT CISCO HELP ME

UNITE THE SEVEN.

>Implying Arnie doesnt just smirk and don the MAGA hat he was keeping clamped between his buttcheeks without a word

I bet the next slogan will be "unite the eight" But there will be only 2 members (wonder woman and aguaman)

It's almost as muddled and confusing as Avengers movie and an acquaintance of mine thought it was Galactus instead of Thanos.
What a shitshow wanting only turbo nerds.

>implying

There are no two sides.