>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 All Cutscenes
youtube.com/watch?v=WodLtEuxVSE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGjirtTJcuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is she, /swco/?

Based Thrawn, Based Vader, Based Zahn.

What is she, /swco/?

Lady Casandra of Delta-17?

A really, REALLY fat version of , which would explain the head dress I guess.

>yfw shes from Kessel

GUYS

Wait, what is this?

I knew about the necklace but whos saber is that?

It's just a necklace, man. It's not nearly that big.

old man luke turned his lightsaber into a bic lighter

Why would there be a crystal sticking out of the end?

oh fuck I only just realised that's Luke's ROTJ saber

What's everyone's thoughts on this cover?

he hasn't been able to erect his saber for a while

GENERAL

I like the idea that that's the crystal from Vader's saber. Luke may have hoped to teach Ben to free it and use it for his own saber.

A theory is that Kylo's saber is powered by most of Luke's green crystal after he did his darkside 'this is why crystals are red now' ritual. In this theory, this fragment would be the rest of the crystal

how come sabers only give off light to the sides and not vertically?

I feel proud for coming up with this Thrawn idea

SO Kylo did the ritual while it was still in the blade, and left pieces of it behind? That would honestly make sense, and help explain the slightly shoddy construction of his cross hilted saber as well: Kylo never learned how to properly create or maintain lightsabers so had to break the thing open.

Darth Plagueis is looking well

You can call him Plagueis all you want, in my head this is all I can see

It's actually about the right size if we're judging by the size of the compass.

>"Battlefront doesn't need to be like Battlefield!!"
>they say as two consecutive games that have tried to distance themselves from Battlefield have tanked

>trying to retard an arguement from last thread
Fuck off

Saddest thing is, if you added heroes and blaster noises to Battlefield 1, you'd basically have my perfect Star Wars game
The lack of destructible environments really limits things in BF2. Like, don't get me wrong, I see why LucasFilm might get upset at the idea of thrashing Theed, but you can't even shoot the cups off the plates in the throne room. Its pretty stupid

I LIKE Shriv

>not nailing everything down in your palace except the chairs

Best boy.

pretty boring, it's just them standing on a blue/orange-ish background

think Tarkin had a similar background, just more zoomed in

Battlefront 2 as it is right now is basically MY perfect Star Wars game =/

*similar cover

>Saddest thing is, if you added heroes and blaster noises to Battlefield 1, you'd basically have my perfect Star Wars game
Same here.

>The lack of destructible environments really limits things in BF2. Like, don't get me wrong, I see why LucasFilm might get upset at the idea of thrashing Theed, but you can't even shoot the cups off the plates in the throne room. Its pretty stupid
Yeah, it's so silly that the environments aren't destructible. That's one of my favorite additions to the Battlefield games, it makes it so much more fun to play when the map can be destroyed and changed over the course of the match.

I LOVE Shriv

Battlefield 1 is garbage, environments aren't completely destructible and all being able to bring a house down does is allow people in airplanes to dominate people on the ground even harder without being remotely in danger, at least in BF2 I can shoot an LAAT out of the sky as a ground unit

Why not appreciate the game on its merits than shit on it for it not including random features you liked from other games

>it makes it so much more fun to play when the map can be destroyed and changed over the course of the match.
The Battlefront maps actually play out a lot like this as you move through the map doing a series of objectives, like stealing an AT-AT to blow open the Imperial base on Endor, its just streamlines and objective based which works really well to capture the cinematic and adventurous feeling of Star Wars. I'd would STRONGLY argue that the game is better off for this.

Different games work for different reasons.

>Anakin never becomes a master
>Luke became a master at the end of his trilogy
>Rey becomes a master in her second movie

youtube.com/watch?v=QGjirtTJcuE

Can someone translate this? I've been trying to find a translation but to no avail

yamero

>Why not appreciate the game on its merits than shit on it for it not including random features you liked from other games
It's hard to appreciate a game on its merits when it could be so much more than what it is.

>The Battlefront maps actually play out a lot like this as you move through the map doing a series of objectives, like stealing an AT-AT to blow open the Imperial base on Endor, its just streamlines and objective based which works really well to capture the cinematic and adventurous feeling of Star Wars. I'd would STRONGLY argue that the game is better off for this.
That's all fine and dandy, but it needs to be something that is incorporated into the rest of the game too. Battlefield doesn't only limit that stuff to its Operations and Rush gamemodes.

>Different games work for different reasons.
user, we're not trying to compare Battlefield to, say, Jedi Knight Jedi Academy or Republic Commando. We're comparing it to Battlefront.

>Why not appreciate the game on its merits than shit on it for it not including random features you liked from other games

Why should I appreciate a game on its merits when comparable titles are 100x more fun and have a lot more features?

Friendly reminder that Seventh Sister is pure, and cute, and always minty fresh.

I think you meant to say my waifu Sabine's name

But it would make sense for Rey to skip the Knighthood because she would likely fill the role of a Master when she completes her training with Luke. There's literally 0 other Jedi so it's only natural that the few that exist immediately become Masters who democratically decide the direction of the Order instead of Luke being the sole leader of the Order (especially given his loss of faith in recent years). If there was a Jedi Order with hundreds of members by the time of the ST I would agree that it's bullshit for Rey to become a Master so easily but it makes sense given the situation.

Then play those instead and stop complaining about a game you dont like or play, and dont call people shills because they like it

More like Severed Sister.

my n igga

>minty fresh

I prefer my dickgirls hot and sweaty

>Then play those instead
I do play them. That doesn't mean I can't want Battlefront to take more inspiration from Battlefield.

>and stop complaining about a game you dont like or play,
I do like and play Battlefront. You can like something and still criticize it user. I know that might be a foreign concept to you, but it is reality.

>and dont call people shills because they like it
I have not once called you or anyone a shill.

RIP greenie. Hopefully Rey builds her own saber and old blue falls back into your hands

My theory for Rey making her own is based mainly on marketing - If she has one, they can sell toys of it, and keep selling the other as Anakins. This would make the most sense to me.

This. Rey isn't a Master because she's on the level of the old Masters like Mace or Yoda, she's a Master because there's literally no one else left, so she'd have to bypass being a Knight
And, of course, its worth noting this is all based on a Japanese ad which always tend towards the bombastic so it might not even be accurate

well you're better than the other guy then

How do we know theres no one else left in the entire galaxy though

If the galaxy is so big the nuRepublic didnt notice the Megadeth Star until it fired there could be a lot out there

So this is deliberate, right?

I was frustrated at Episode 7 for giving the FO and snoke seemingly infinite resorces and money, but now pic related on top of his fancy gold robe and everything we saw in 7, I'm starting to think there is going to be an actual explanation for the endless cash.

Thoughts? Where would Snoke be getting all this cash from?

I hate nuBF2 as well but your reasoning for its faults last thread were cringeworthy nostalgia goggles for the first BF2, there is so much shit to complain about in that piece of garbage game that "waaaah muh galactic conquest" is the pettiest bullshit imaginable

Her staff is so obviously crying out to be made into a double bladed lightsaber, and it would definitely symbolize Rey standing up for herself rather than relying on legacies that aren't even her own
That and if Anakin's saber is meant to be some kind of Excalibur style weapon, it needs to get lost again so the heroes of Rian's trilogy can find it

Theory time:
>when Kylo turns to the dark side he has a lightsaber battle with Luke
>during this battle he defeats Luke by slicing his robot hand which is holding his lightsaber, this cuts his synth skin off and cuts his saber in half (notice how the necklace is tied up to the point where Luke's hand is holding it)
>he then force pushes Luke or something and collapses part of the temple on him
>then while Luke is incapacitated he takes the crystal that fell out of Luke's lightsaber and bleeds it, then tries to put it into his new crossguard saber but it breaks in half when he does this
>he takes one half and Luke later finds the other half of the now red saber on the ground when he gets out of the rubble

It's interesting how we've only ever seen dark side users wield the double bladed saber though.

They plunder the resources of worlds, both human and mineral, beyond the sight of the New Republic at the barrel of a gun and manufacture war materiel on the move in that very flying wing destroyer
Who knows how many systems have been totally stripmined just to fuel this paramilitary group's designs

Order 66 seems to have been much more effective in the nu-canon, so I doubt there any of the old masters still running around 50 years after it happened.
And the entire reason Starkiller remained hidden was it existed in a region the Old and New Republics never explored, so there probably aren't any Jedi out there either
Didn't Serkiss say in an interview that Snoke is big on enjoying the luxury of being a ruler? I think I read that somewhere, probably in EW, so I think we will get a brief throwaway note about the First Order strip mining entire planets for material or something to handwave it a little

all the Jedi Temple Guards use double bladed yellow lightsabers, and pong krell did too before he became a nigger

>Where would Snoke be getting all this cash from?
If we go by the idea that Snoke is some ancient darksider, then Millennia of compound interest.

Then its time to break the tradition. I suppose the thinking is twice the blade = twice the killing power, but it could also be twice the shield as well

Cameras, really.

Snoke took over like half of the New Republic (likely including Coruscant) 6 years before TFA.

sounds reasonable - I don't like the idea of Luke loosing a fight to Kylo, but it has to happen for the back story to make sense really, and I suppose Luke's heart probably wouldn't be in it.

>it needs to get lost again
And stay lost. Stop hobbling the new works with ties to the old ones.

The Unknown Regions are a fourth of the galaxy to freely strip of resources at FO's convenience. They have such a surplus of kybers that they can shove them into stock turbolasers. Basically, think Spain or Portugal during the early conquests of the New World and you have the First Order.

Then you also have all the funding that comes from the major criminal cartels in the galaxy and important Centrist worlds (presumably full of key industrial and financial systems that got hurt by demilitarization and decentralization of the New Republic - filthy rich partners who have a grudge against the Republic and want the return of the good old days before Endor).

>presumably full of key industrial and financial systems that got hurt by demilitarization
That's pretty much explicit if you read the Visual Dictionary for TFA. The entire First Order arsenal is a mish-mash of old Imperial arms manufacturers who've had to merge various subsidiaries together to survive and be able to sell to the First Order

Wait. If Luke's saber is excalibur now, will Rey give it back to him after she comes up from the water - like the Lady of the Lake?

Sorry, Excalibur (1981) and Merlin (1999) have already monopolized Sword in the Stone kino

Anakin's is Excalibur, and its worth remembering that Maz's castle was right next to a lake
So, basically, it turns out ancient tarts who run watering holes might not make for a sound system of government, but they do have an eye for picking out Force Sensitives

Phasma looks pretty alright so far (aside from the fact that whoever did this mockup just used the Assault's hologram pose)

Sorry, I meant Anakin's - I was on full on, it goes back to Luke mode :P

I think it makes the most sense for Luke or Ben to end up with it. Then I agree it should stay buried, at least for Rian's trilogy. When we get 10-12 (probably sooner than we would like) it can show up again in the new Skywalker's hands I guess.

I feel like they really missed out on the whole 'excalibur' aspect in TFA by not showing anything from the prequels in the vision. Imagine if Rey was shown the complete history of the saber ranging from the horrible (Anakin burning alive) to the good (Luke training with Ben). It would really push the idea that this new power of hers could be a blessing or a curse depending on how she uses it.

Like 90% of reflective surfaces in games, how good it looks varies so wildly based on the lighting previews may as well be useless. I'll wait till she's in the game
I kind of hope it gets lost during this trilogy DESU. Rey deserves her own weapon, if Luke is to fight he should rebuild his to visually show us that process and his renewed commitment and Kylo's saber is too distinctive to lose regardless of what happens to his character

Why would he only take half of it, though? Also, how long does the bleeding process take?

Parallel Theory: Kylo and Luke fought over possession of Vader's crystal. When Luke is buried in the aftermath of their fight, Kylo is forced to leave, but takes the crystal from Luke's ROTJ lightsaber and bleeds it on his own time, cracking the crystal in the process. When Luke emerges from the rubble, he still has possession of Vader's crystal, which he will either purify or have Kylo purify throughout his redemption arc.

I'll allow it only if the series ends with the saber being purified

>rich people just in tuxedos and 20th century hairstyles

What happened to the fucking robes

We already know Vader's crystals were destroyed by either the DS-II and the Acolytes of the Beyond. Also he would take half of it because you probably can't put two entirely disconnected crystals into a single emitter.

prequels are set in the 2010s of star wars

most boring generation of both realities

>Luke may not have any kids after all
>Kylo may die at the end of the trilogy
>The Skywalker name is already lost even if Ben has kids and their family born out of the Force just dies in three generations if he doesn't
Who else is bothered by this?

SEQUELS***

>2010s
>Boring

You are just used to it. Give it another 20 years and you will be asking "what the hell happened to dabbing?"

isn't Kylo Ben's last name Solo

Yes, that's why the Skywalker name is lost even if Ben does have kids

Ben purifies his saber's crystal. It's still cracked and unstable, like him, so he winds up with an old school cross hilt saber, with a light pink blade.

>Who else is bothered by this?
Not me. I'm Skywalkered out at this point.

For all we know, Ben's birth name could be Ben Skywalker Solo.

I mean, I think it's a slap in the face. But honestly that's what they want it seems like. They want to murder all past canon and make their own and totally phase out the old as much as they can. I personally don't agree with this aspect but that's the way people remake a series this large. They would rather not use any old assets and pretend they are being original by bringing in all new shit they thought of without completely writing out all the old immediately so they don't piss off all the old fans.

If anything, it would be Ben Organa Solo.

By ep 10 we will have more Skywalkers. For whatever reason Ben and Rey use that name instead of Solo, or Rey was a Skywalker all along, or gets adopted.

Skywalkers mean big bucks - If seven had flopped, or if eight does, maybe we won't see 10, or at least not for a while, but if disney thinks they can get away with it, we will get 10, and the normies want to see a skywalker story.

Unlockable in Battlefront $ with enough EA Dataries. She's the best tank character in the game!

>I hate nuBF2 as well but your reasoning for its faults last thread were cringeworthy nostalgia goggles for the first BF2,
They're not nostalgia goggles, I still play the game to this day along with the first one. There are issues, sure, but the games are still fun

> there is so much shit to complain about in that piece of garbage game
And there's even more to complain about in nu BF2.

>that "waaaah muh galactic conquest" is the pettiest bullshit imaginable
How is it petty? Galactic Conquest was very fun in those games, and Conquest has been fun in the Battlefield games. What's petty about wanting a large-scale battle?

The prequels are bad and you should feel bad for liking them.

>And there's even more to complain about in nu BF2.
reading comprehension my man