twitter.com/shenanigansen/status/933490302735626241
owlturd.com/post/167784586974
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So this is real?

It's real.

twitter.com/shenanigansen/status/933490302735626241

Did he actually make this?

fucking lol

the lines in the 4th panel are clearly different.

It's nice to see people poke fun at themselves.

this is getting pretty meta.

Holy shit the SHEN REDEMPTION

THE REDEMPSHEN

What is the joke here?

It plays off a previous bad comic he made that people criticized him for.

Quick, everyone say "Good comic, Bike Cuck"

(((Wario)))

No, bullying is wrong

Compliments aren't bullying. It's a good comic and the Bike Cuck needs to know it

>poke fun at self
>still make comic about thing he likes and cares about
REDEEMED. That bike comic was top-tier nu-male retardation but I can dig on this a lot. I won't read his comic religiously but I'll peruse it when I remember now. He has my respect.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE
GOOD LUCK
BIKE KEK
GOOD LUCK AND BIKES WILL COME TO
YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU RESPOND TO THIS POST WITH
"GOOD COMIC
BIKE KEK"

Okay, let's do it

much better way of handling things than just saying you're gonna fuck off and mope

Why be an ass
Hes laughing at himself already

good comic, bike kek

He hasn't learned his lesson yet. We're doing this for his own good

I'm glad he's able to meme himself, good for him.
Im sure people here will still find a reason to complain about this or shen but he has my respect

alright, shen is okay by me.
If you can laugh at yourself, then you cant be all bad.

>punished shen.

good comic bike cuck

He made it tho? He just posted it on his twitter its exactly the same

>A cuck denied his soy

No, nigger. It's not the time for this. He actually improved. You make fun of someone when they do something stupid. Or else you're just a piece of shit getting kicks from making others feel bad.

He won't learn his lesson but he's learned a large part of it.
>his own good
Yeah on the one hand. On the other no. He's improved which is something a lot of his ilk never can or do. Reward that or piss away your progress. Besides, $20 says you'd piss yourself in the same situation.

Yeah, this.
Finally a good redemption arc

What lesson does he still need to learn? Isn't the lesson not to be such a pushover? Having him have his future self come back to call him a dumb fuck for being okay with this seems like he's learning

That's what I'm talking about. He's gonna make it after all

well played, bike cuck. well played.

>using his 15 minutes of infamy to address an important issue
Redeemed. At least as a person. He has a ways to go as a writer and artist.

GODDAMNED SON OF A COCKMONGERING WHORE

It was never the internet's place to teach him a lesson in the first place, you bunch of self-righteous hypocrites.

What's being outlined here is that he knows the difference between losing a bike and losing something important. He always did. People took losing the bike and coping with that in a healthy way to mean that he'd be fine with any slight against him. The whole controversy was dumb and it's ashamed that the kids here need this comic to prove it.

The issue isn't that whether he has improved or not. He has. It's a good first step.
But if you cave immediately after they do what you want, they don't learn WHY what they did was good, what they learned is to pander to the people bitching at them.
True improvement happens when change happens inside and that won't happen unless there's repeated effort to change.
If you stop the pressure the second he shows any sign of improvement, it won't be enough.

Say good job, but it's not time to let him forget that he's still the Bike Cuck. It'll take more effort to shed that title.

GTFO you small-time cyberbully, where do you think you are, facebook?

Take notes, Dobson.

Then insult him the next time he fucks up, you mong.

>implying you actually care if he improves or not
you just like calling people cucks and are getting mad that you don't have a valid reason to call him that anymore

I just woke up from a 30 year coma. What's bike cuck?

ehhhh it's not as simple as 7 straight lines

It's important to be consistent with your pressure otherwise you seem randomly cruel

Exactly, I agree

Since when a kid screaming in Sup Forums is the moral authority to "teach lessons" or educate people who already are more talented, liked and known than him?

>B-b-but his last comic...
Grow up and get a life, you retard.

"Bike Cuck" went off the assumption that not being a miserable child about losing his bike meant that he wouldn't take a stand against worse things happening to him. The assumption has been proven wrong, move on.

Honestly, good on him for owning up to it. Too bad he's already too far gone and in the eyes of many no matters what he does will redeem him, but hey, I enjoyed this comic.

nigga here made the absolute JUST'd comic in a long time about how you should be happy that the nigga that stole your bike is probably happy to have it

Internet has been absolutely ruining his ass ever since. He put out the usual webcomic response that he's sad and is gonna cry for a while which got him even more shit

Now he seems to be embracing the meme in a seeming act of personal growth

>Implying we wanted to teach him a listen
>Implying we didn't just want to laugh at the retard
The other user is just trying to justify his shittiness by making half-assed excuses.

I mocked Shen because what he did was stupid and I found a sense of schadenfreude in the situation. I'm not laughing now because the joke is over and he's actually right in this instance.

OK, you're retarded and I hope you never have kids or otherwise be put in a position of a mentor.

>that he wouldn't take a stand against worse things happening to him
Oh come on. Shen waffles like soggy cardboard whenever anything remotely difficult happens
How many comics has he retracted over the years?
What his sulk after the backlash against the Bike Cuck comic?
This isn't even much better since he's piggy backing on an unassailable cause. He's not defending his initial decisions. He hasn't grown a spine at all, he's shackled himself to reddit's cause du jour. Making fun of his previous comic is a good step forward, but he's doing it in a way that tries to shield him from criticism.
>Y-you can't say it's bad because I'm trying to save the internet!

Bike cuck is when you don't wallow in misery and instead think something kind of simple as a way of finding closure and moving on about something you can't change.

>saying "Good job but you still have a long way to go" is bad mentoring
You need both carrot and stick to teach properly. All carrot and no stick gives as much problems as all stick and no carrot.

>otherwise you seem randomly cruel
And shitting on him any time he opens his mouth ISN'T randomly cruel?

>saying his comic is good
>shitting on him

Imagine being this butthurt over black people to make something like this.

/thread

Personally I just want to see him to suffer and cry until I find a new victim to bully.

You make a lot of assumptions.

You'll learn to stop taking things so seriously once you get out of high school, trust me. A dude owned up to his dumb shit and had a moment of personal growth, good on him. Keep pumping out negativity if you want dude, it'll catch up.

Do you have a personal vendetta against him or something? A good cause doesn't shield art from criticism. People still laugh at those awful "save Africa" musical collaborations. And this comic is actually funny. You'd need to be a stubborn baby to stick to your guns at this point, instead he admits that it was stupid by spoofing it.

Imagine being so Tumblr/Neogaf you can't take a joke.

Imagine being this butthurt over black people to make something like this.

>Being for net neutrality
>in the year of our Lord, two-thousand and seventeen.

>DINDU NUFFIN
>FUCK WHITEY
>WE WAZ KAAAANGS

Yeah, this is some fucking epic humor right here.

>Going along with the meme instead of damage controlling like a retard
He has redeemed himself at least for me.

You silly.

You gotta love internet

Only after whimpering and grovelling and saying he's going on hiatus. When people made fun of THAT too, he's trying another strategy to get everyone to love him again

Honestly when Net Neutrality goes Sup Forums goes with it so I'm pretty sure losing NN would be the best possible thing that could happen to me.

Hey user, what's the difference between a black person and a bucket of poo.

Imagine getting this upset over a funny joke

Yes, you're average statistical bicycle thief is surely well spoken, responsible and educated.

He already tagged it with bike cuck on his Tumblr.
owlturd.com/post/167784586974

Sup Forums was doing just fine for many years before net neutrality even came along.

Good job, bike cuck

So you're angry at him for succeeding? Now you sound like a bitter cuck yourself.

Sup Forums is older than 1996?
THE THINGS YOU LEARN

Lol do you know how many people have a story of how a black person stole there bike? That shit isn't a myth bro ask anyone right now lol it's happened to me

>relying on stale memes
>funny
Sure.

>using Jerry Seinfeld for this joke instead of Michael Richards

Imagine being black

OK, who or what is the first thing you imagine when someone says '____ stole my bike'

I thought he couldn't possibly recover completely from a fuckup of this magnitude, but he does so in glorious fashion. He's still a bike cuck, but he's our bike cuck.
Godspeed, you magnificent bastard.

Didn't realize we had a bonafide memelord in the thread

Why does every thread on this site always derails into racebaiting?

it's happening

IMAGINE BEING SO TRIGGERED BY A SILLY WEB COMIC THAT YOU NEED A THREAD ABOUT IT EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY.

Because there's always some faggot who can't take a joke

Because someone always gets offended

I don't even own a bike, but if I did I don't think I'd be any more apprehensive of black people stealing it than white people. And I only think 'nigga stole my bike' because it's an ancient meme.