X-Men Gold 16 and Generation X 9

Gold features gay nazi OC aliens, and the writer self inserting as Colossus to fuck Kitty Pryde

Gen X is good

also, it will be slow, I dont have a pass

It's difficult to articular just how much I hate Gold, and Guggenheim himself.

it's amazing isn't it

does Marvel know how bad he is? do they think he is a big name due to his work for tv?

Do you remember that piece of shit young x-men?

This is the same company who's given Gabby Rivera a book that's consistently sold well under cancellation numbers since its inception, what do you think?

>writer self-inserting to fuck Kitty Pryde
That's every comic that stars Kitty Pryde.

They just don't care.

They number of people at people at Marvel with any passion or even genuine interest in the comics could probably be counted on your fingers.

It's just been bred out of the company.

iirc Young X-Men was the first X-Men book cancelled due to bad sales since Giant Size in the mid 70s

I mean, the first time it happens since the relaunch of the 70s.

why is the art so lousy? It looks half-done, no detail at all

It's really saying something when X-Men Blue, a solo starring the worst and most creatively bankrupt team in X-Men history, is more creative and well-written than X-Men Gold.

I think the big wedding Marvel says they will have in half a year is Kitty and Colossus

>fuzzy elf
Is this a nickname they've always called Kurt, or is this retarded Guggie bullshit? I haven't read much old X-Men.

It isn't a real X-Men fight until the resident Grey gets jobbed.

THE ALIENS ARE GAY
Also, the Green one with Horns who is the leader looks different because he is also a mutant (alien mutant, like Thanos who is a mutant eternal iirc, not x gene mutie)

they don't care, nostalgic idiots will buy it as long as they get muh 80s X-Men

What the hell is Hisako wearing?

I wont post the fan letter, gen x comes next

also, the preview of Jean Grey, featuring Emma, is pretty good. Emma seems to not be a villain in that book.

So literally this entire situation could have been avoided if they just left the ship alone?

user, it was also by him is my point.

>people protesting FOR mutants instead of against them for once
>hmmm I'd better immediately threaten to maim them
This is why the world at large didn't do anything while the Subhumans were gassing you muties, Logan. Like Spider-man said, it's not because you're mutants, it's because you're a bunch of fucks.
Fucking muties.

I got it

I think the only way to make nature girl interesting is giving her Animal Man/Vixen powers

I don't think there's any saving her

for the love of symmetry, the best gf for Eyeboy would have been Blindfold

>Buries two classmates alive with his careless use of his power
Jesus christ Quentin is the fucking worst

but blindfold is busy with legion and all his...personas

that is about to be completely ignored by Milligan in his Legion mini

>There, I solved the problem I caused, now worship me!

>acknowledging the awful Bling/Mercury relationship

I hate this book

>Quentin almost crushed a teammate to death through casual misuse of his powers
>The other guy is the asshole for calling him out for being a careless dickhead.

Is this fucking book always this stupid?

they also expect you to feel bad for him

end of storytime

You know, there was an arc in X-Men Legacy about being trapped on an alien spaceship. Magneto was there, and Rachel. I think it was pre second coming maybe.

And now Shogo knows....FINALLY! Christ, that was an ordeal.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
At least they didn't kiss right away!

More importantly, what happened to her tits?, She went from a D in Cable to B's

Is it a good idea to load up a vampire on Apocalypse Blood? Is Jono even supposed to HAVE blood? His heart is a giant fucking psychic fire.

Oh c'mon. Hisako's gutsier than that. She used to spar with 616 logan all the time

>someone remembered my trivia I posted in an x-thread
feelsgoodman.jpg

>Nazi Gays from Space
I like it

In his original depiction, he didn't breathe, so he couldn't drown. He was just a dead corpse worn by a psychic entity.

>more sjw marvel
no thanksf, call me when they have sexy costumes again and plot lines that havenĀ“t been done to death

Oh yeah, that goes back to the 1970s.

I'm actually surprised that Jono even has blood in his veins. He doesn't have a heart; I always just assumed that his body was kept animated by psionic energy rather than blood.

his body must work in some way, or he would be a rotting corpse, the blood must be pumped by the psychic furnace.

Even without lungs, heart, or a carotid artery or jugular vein to carry blood to and from his brain, he's able to continue to function. There's no way for the blood to become oxygenated or even carried to and from his brain. If he had blood and it was carried back up to his chest through his veins, where in a normal human body it would be oxygenated and then sent back out again, it would just be instantly evapourated by the destructive energy in his chest cavity.

If on the other hand he just has psionic energy flowing through his veins and arteries doing the job which blood would normally do, then the issue is resolved and no further explanation is required. Seeing that he actually bleeds is the more confusing of the two scenarios!

For fuck's sake, I hoped we were past this drama

they will probably get married in a few months

next June 20 there will be a marriage

GAY ALIEN HITLER

>I'll write the dialogue in english but use imagined measurements to show that they are aliens.
God, I hate this amateurish writing so much.