CN Schedule

No Justice League Action this time.

No saturday morning cartoons, TTG still at 44%, Two shows take up 66%, no Ben 10 classic.

"Better balance"

You got more Gumball and KO plus the KFP 2 movie.

I mean, I guess it's kinda progress?

I mean it's still shit, but it could be worse

Huh, they were airing OG Teen Titans a few weeks ago around 5PM. What happened?

Almost forgot to add that the mystery show last week was just episodes of Gumball.

Don't worry. SU is coming back next week.

>More of the show that has been the second most anyway instead of actual variety
>a different movie
Amazing progress, so glad.
Who wants this?

>Sonic Boom isn't even on the not airing list anymore

Oh boy, the episodes nobody give a fuck about that will probably be sidelined anyway

People like you who want variety.

That's because it's been a year. If a show hasn't been air for a whole year in the network, it gets remove.

Sure, variety is good, but we can at least have good variety instead of fucking Steven Universe.

post fantasy schedules

Least you'll see that emo girl fly away with the barn with your young relatives.

Never. Especially since they're going to show a special episode on January. Wouldn't be surprised if they start showing SU for the rest of the two months.

At this point steven universe is better than anything in that damn pic

Too much Ben 10 and Teen Titans Go, but pretty solid.

>Pokemon Chronicles
I knew I wasn't the only person who liked that series. Great job user, is there a template for that?

I'd rather watch a SU townie episode than suffer through an entire daytime slot of TTG, so I don't understand why having the show air for once would be a catastrophe.

Might as well put Nick Schedule.

Uh, I can try to make one, I just used google sheets though.

And Disney.

>Disney has the most diverse and best schedule today
>People shit on it because "muh live action"
Why are cartoonfags so insufferable?

Because the live action shows are all the same. That and their schedule would be much more cancerous when Disney Junior fucks off to that channel it already has.

>why don't cartoon fans like live action shows (that are almost all incredibly unfunny). That's a real thinker.

Andi Mack is the only good live action show on Disney

Pros:
>Teen Titans every morning
>Good Movie
>Clarence
>OKKO! getting good slot and plenty of replays
>Gumball has good slots but still not overplayed like it once was
>No Steven Universe

Cons:
>Regular Show gone
>Still too much TTG (suprise, suprise) If they toned it down on friday and saturday, it wouldn't be too bad
>Movie was played twice last week
>We Bare Bears only gets one hour for some reason
>Less shows

On Sup Forums
Says this
I...

>muh TTG
The show is only spammed during 2-3 when everyone is at school. Are you telling me you're actually at home watching TV around that time?

I meant to say 7-3.

Guess Gumball needs to be spam more.

why can't they re-run steven universe and magiswords, or give more timeslots to clarence?
I'm sick of OKKO and gumball's unfunny attempts at randumb

>magiswords
It was a mistake like Peanut and Bunnicula.

yeah, magiswords is the "ONLY" cartoon to come back from a huge hiatus only to show very few episodes

You misunderstanding what I'm saying.

>2 seasons buried under TTG
the state of magiswords.

That's why I said Fridays and Saturdays are the problem. Especially Saturday morning, if they have more than one hour of TTG surely there'd be mass tuneouts.

Send it to Boomerang.