ITT: Dedicated Wikis:

ITT: Dedicated Wikis:

>arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Mao_Zedong

not Sup Forums but whatever :the-many-adventures-of-minecraft-rogers.wikia.com/wiki/

>and last but not least, the site, the myth, the legend: scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

dozerfleet.wikia.com/wiki/Dozerfleet_Productions
scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Swiss_cheese
youtube.com/watch?v=w-P4MReSb-s
ed.wikia.com/wiki/Marie
wildthornberrys.wikia.com/wiki/Elizabeth_Thornberry
icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Creddie
icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Seddie
tfwiki.net/wiki/Hideous_giant_brain_guy
joshthehedgehog.wikia.com/wiki/Josh_the_Hedgehog
disneysgooftroop.wikia.com/wiki/Peg_Pete
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dozerfleet.wikia.com/wiki/Dozerfleet_Productions
I've seen this in at least 3 other threads and still have no idea what it's about.

bump

scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Swiss_cheese

inb4 wookipida articles on breasts, tables, and forks

everything on the page is made up, the guy has never made anything except a single short "movie" :youtube.com/watch?v=w-P4MReSb-s
and i'm pretty sure the guy has some kind of mental illness judging by the size of the wiki alone, it's near chris-chan levels of autism

bump cause this shit's hilarious

This is a pretty good wiki page ed.wikia.com/wiki/Marie

wildthornberrys.wikia.com/wiki/Elizabeth_Thornberry

icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Creddie

I love how they try and explain away inconsistencies between certain characters and episodes.

I think there was one article about the diggers from recess and having inconsistent hair cuts.

>Warning: All Ship Warring and fighting will be punished severely by the administrators!

>30,525 comments

icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Seddie
>192,526 comments

I can only wonder what it would have been like if Wikia was around for Zutara/Kataang.

I dont know whats more bizarre, that one-off character existing or some Peruvian's obsession with her despite appearing once

>In Ed, Edd n Eddy's Jingle Jingle Jangle, in the scene where the cracker exploded in the Kanker Sisters' faces, Marie was shown to have an eye patch under her hair, creating questions about their home life. Although this may have been a gag, it raises serious worries

A classic.

She got some of that eye herp.

>mfw this page in general

>some idiot in the trivia section doesn't know why a cartoonist would use blue as a color for dark or black hair, rather than outright black
>mfw I realize an autist is so autistic he's giving me a fit of autistic anger in response

Big Jim Miller, the head storyboard artist for many of the episodes, thinks that Marie is the cutest girl out of every female character. According to Animation by Mistake, he says that "she has a completely sultry half-lidded smirk." He punctuated this by purring.

Big Jim's got some good taste.

tfwiki.net/wiki/Hideous_giant_brain_guy

joshthehedgehog.wikia.com/wiki/Josh_the_Hedgehog

disneysgooftroop.wikia.com/wiki/Peg_Pete
>Peg is an unbearably beautiful, very attractive and insanely sexy woman with shoulder-length medium-dark red hair in a tri-do, long eyelashes, blue eyes, a black nose, a medium-large cleavage, an apple-bottom, child-bearing hips and wears a loose pink medium-sleeved sweater, light grayish-white calf-length skin-tight pants, crimson high-heeled pumps and gold hoop earrings. Despite her attractiveness, beauty and sexiness, she is obnoxious, tentative, a bit of a ditz and has a very short temper.

>Furries obsess over a character
Film at 11