Street Fighter vs. Darkstalkers #7 was just ripped earlier today, despite coming out last week

Street Fighter vs. Darkstalkers #7 was just ripped earlier today, despite coming out last week.

There hasn't been a storytime yet, so here we go.

Other urls found in this thread:

www102.zippyshare.com/v/Wh6sG30T/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yyHPAAAYGg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump if you're reading

Street Fighter VS Darkstalkers 007 (2017) (Digital) (Raven).cbz
www102.zippyshare.com/v/Wh6sG30T/file.html

Well the previous 6 issues where awful, may as well read 7 too

Hey about that, this issue was awful 2. I appreciate the upload, OP but good fuck Udon shit the bed while writing this.

WHERE'S DEMITRI?!

Where's half the other fucking Darkstalkers. I was expecting Jobbing but this has been one constant giant Chun LI fanwank. This reads like someone parodying a fanfic which would be brilliant if true but I doubt Udon is near that clever.

Nice enough cover.

based black girl Luffy

wish we got more midnight bliss covers, those were pretty good

Sabrewulf is that you

>Ass and Crotch Shots: The Comic

Not that I'm complaining.

Is this a different artist than whoever drew the other issues?

Is there gonna be a fix for this page?

It's better than have Guile playing the leader. Personally, this series made me like more of Chun Li, she can make the action rolls when well played.

But, I wouldn't mind if Ken take the charge for a change. Of Ryu, Guile, Chun Li or Cammy, it always look like he gets the short stick.

Anyway, I missed Edwang's art this issue.

>that first drawing

that is the gayest fucking thing I have ever seen

Yeah. I hope he comes back to the final issue. This issue's artist isn't bad, though.

>Robato
>Good
pick one

>Ryu taking charge and leading a team

You want to rewrite his character like MVCI did?

I didn't mean that. It's more about have the focus than lead the team. Ryu can't keep the track of his only disciple, be a leader doesn't fits him. Ken would be a good leader by charisma.

Second drawing is the best of all the fan drawings in this issue.

Floating in space last time he was seen.

Also, holy shit this comic is decompressed. Could have easily done everything so far in 2-3 issues while keeping the backups.

That's an interesting origin to Kolin's powers

I always comment on udonshit threads calling out their bad art, but I've never seen them just give up like this.

This is another level, depressingly bad.

There's nothing wrong with the art you mouthbreather

>no Huitzil

Why even live

You knew the squad would be the popular guys and Donovan from the outset. Only surprise is Hsien-Ko being secondary strips instead of the main party.

>Only surprise is Hsien-Ko being secondary strips instead of the main party.
My hatred shall burn until the end of time.
Fucking Udon. She shows up on the swimsuit cover and then fucking nothing.

She still got multiple focus strips though. Hell, probably did more stuff than Talbain despite him being with Chun's squad

Is it just me or since this crossover began, the characterization, outside of a few, has been off?

Welcome to Udon

>unironically read and enjoy udonshit
>also be uncultured

I don't think they're even really trying. It's just "Random Fights For No Reason: The Comic".

Does ken have a cold? what is with that fucked tumblr nose

mostly everything is terrible. UDON desperately needs new people writing these comics. Save your money for the Fighting Gamers Umehara volume.

that demon in the back will never not make me laugh

>Yup! Welcome to Hell bitches!

A there will be a reboot after SFU finishes?

Fuck you, my stomach is hurting from all these laffs.

Why does Change Immortal form Donovan have a demon tail and no braid? Did they just not look at the sprites closely enough, or what?

It's Demitri's old jumping light kick! That move was so much better than the knee they replaced it with in Vsav.

heh

Why is Chun-Li such a bitch in this series?

Bad writing

Why is Lilith so bloodthirsty?

It's against her characterization.

The art's passable.

It's the story where this fails. The SF and DS canons have never been hugely deep, but Udon can't even get the basic characterizations of people right.

They started off well, but over the years they've made the characters farther and farther from what they should be.

It feels like Elena is the only character in this thing who acts like herself.

Envy. She's perpetually butthurted since issue zero, because Morrigan is a literal succubus and men literally die for her. The last men who died for Chunners were her daddy and Gen.

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=yyHPAAAYGg8

wat.

Blood feels good. Sticky texture and vibrant colors.

Maximum autism

>It's better than have Guile playing the leader.

No it's not. Im not saying guile should have been the mc but Guile playing the leader makes sense because HE IS a leader. Chun Li's a damn fine cop but this is just waifu wanking of the highest order. Anytime Udon right's Chun Li it's always them going well out of the way to show how she's the bestest ever

They are going full Wolverine with her.

What a waste of being able to explore what Dark Talbain was about.

bumping for others

no, people should avoid this

At least it looked nice.

I can't help that this would be better if they just focused on one group of characters.

Either make is a Street Fighter comic, or a Darkstalkers comics. Then we could follow more beats with the characters.

They did. SF was mediocre, DS was not much better.

DS one got cancelled due to low sales twice in the span of 9 issues.

Needs a better writer.

I'd start small, you do stand alone issues of the character's origins. 40 Page issues, that each focus on a character.

Start with Demitri
Go into Morrigan (and heavily hint at Lilith)
Show Felicia's journey, as the world becomes darker.

From there, the main three are set. Demitri is the villain, Felicia is the good girl, and Morrigan is the wild card.

Demitri is looking for more power, Lilith is trying to stop Demitri, but also doesn't care about humans, and puts them in harms way to stop the Demitri. Felicia is the POV character, and hero. She comes across the other heroes, and judging by fan response, can get their own spinoffs.

Eventually, Demitri meets Jedah, and they start facing off against each other. Lilith has to decide if she should team up with Jedah, or Demitri.
Eventually Pyron appears, and everyone teams up against him, with lots of backstabbing going on.

Felicia would become less and less important as the series continues, and is replaced by Donovan, B.B. Hood, but would stick around to keep things from becoming edgy.

Origins: Sasquatch might be comic perfection, but the setup for the larger series seems wonky. Like what exactly is Lilith fighting against Demitri for to start with? Bonding with humans seems like a reason based on one manga, but notes the lack of care for humans. The original setting had feudal system based on ass-kicking, which seemed like it would work best for the basis.

Although it probably wouldn't work directly that way, thinking of Demitri standing in front of Castle Aensland for 16 years going "come on, fight me!" is a fun visual image.

bump
thanks for storytim

based elena

>I can't help that this would be better if they just focused on one group of characters.

It would be better if they didn't include literally every character both series have to offer.
That's a retarded way to make crossovers, you just need to take those that would make more sense to be in such a context or that would make for a better story, and secondly consider those that fans are requesting most.
What's the fucking point of having Elena or Makoto facing off against monsters? What do they bring to the table? Akuma vs Bishamon is interesting and anticipated, Elena vs Lilith has fucking nothing to do with anything and nobody asked for it.

It doesn't help that that's their way of making Darkstalkers 3 since the original issues tanked. But if you can't make a series as popular as DS work then it's better to avoid such stunts.

I like that Lilith is thicc below the waist

The big problem is that they didn't even really build on the angles that would have made sense.

Like, okay, let's take Blanka. It might be hammy but what if he meets up with say Sasquatch or Rikuo and their respective groups take a shine to him. Blanka wanting a place to belong now has to deal with choosing if he wants to stay with the darkstalkers or go back home to his mother, Dan and Sakura.

Plus and I confess this is at least 50 percent me bitching my waifu got left out but I really feel like Hsien Ko should have played a larger role in the story.

She's one of the more active good guy dark stalkers and her power level is more reigned in compared to some of the others. I know we have to get Felecia in their because she's one of the poster girls but Hsien Ko being able to act as a guide for team good guy works and with the China thing it gives Chun Li someone to bounce off of. Hell it was even her and her sister who where dealing with the Ghost Gen subplot in the lead up.

What's Blanka's deal in the current canon anyway? Just some freak child that got abandoned in the Brazilian jungle? Who somehow learned to create electricity?

Lost in jungle, learned to fight from Electric eels, is now Dan's retarded buddy.

In Udon comics he's a Shadoloo experiment.

So Street Fighter: The Movie is canon?