What's his name again, Sup Forums?

What's his name again, Sup Forums?

I'll just get this out of the way now youtube.com/watch?v=3jWB_YidG-c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nfP7aU1hHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BIG BARA COW PENIS

J.J. Jameson user, you dumdum

Even less Furious Five then before, too much pande village stupidity and more "magic" then cool Kung Fu moves. Diddn't went deep enough into Kai's background and motivations and made it look even more Hurr Revenge then Tai Lung. Finally, the most insulting thing was that Po was the Chosen One after all and only became the Dragon Warior because Chi.
Weakest of the three.

We all know that
but which is better, 1 or 2

I prefer the first. I think Tai Lun has a better backstory/motivation than Shen and plays off Po better.

2, hands down

For me t goes 2 1 3. Tough the leap between 2 and 1 is smaller then 1 to 3

yeah , follows the trilogy trend, of sequel being superior to original, meanwhile third one always fall flat.

hopefuly it's the last one.Po's story is complete.

No! I need Pogress!

2 > 1 > 3
also best song coming through.
youtube.com/watch?v=8nfP7aU1hHI

better late than never?

Personally don't think so, Tai Lun was a good villains against Master Shifu, but against Po he just becomes a joke

Shen still remained a threatening character despite of Po's antics

>What's his name again, Sup Forums?
Daddy or Sir

Bara QT that doesn't have enough fanart.

Tie. They both perfectly do what they set out to accomplish.

Tai Lung worked as a perfect opposite to Po without resorting to "Evil Po."
>Natural born fighter
>Lived in a harsh lifestyle of needing his father's approval, whereas Ping showed Po unconditional love
>Responds to rejection with rage, whereas Po responds by simply working harder
>Utilizes perfect by-the-numbers martial arts and knows how to counter any technique, whereas Po is extremely improvisational in an almost Drunken Master style

It made sense to me that Lung wasn't a match for Po, because he was as never trained for anything as unpredictable as Po.

He reminds me of Kratos way to much

beard and blades.

I still think that Tai Lung suddenly shooting up the village is just a poor excuse to have him locked up in prison and for the audience to be ok with his murder.

I'm appalled at the sheer magnitude of the effort devoted to keeping him locked away (thousands of guards for twenty years? A giant underground fortress?) until, what, he dies of old age? Instead of trying to talk some sense into him, or just getting it over with and killing him outright instead of devoting a city's worth of resources to letting time do the work.

Which is missing the point, I know; the whole point is actually to permit his escape scene. But still!

I don't. It makes sense.
He's pissed off at Shifu and Oogway. What is the most important thing to them? The village and the civilians. Destroying them is one giant "fuck you" to dad and grandpa turtle.

Shifu would never kill Tai Lung or allow it on his behalf. Also talking sense into Tai Lung seems unlikely.