This is Laura, she used to be a prostitute
Say something nice about her

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/T9uIoAe.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She had a good introduction.

Cheap and reliable.

Had a good movie.

I don’t know who this man is, but those gay ass ear hoops make me want to punch him in the face

which male superhero would you demand a cute female clone?

How much?

If someone paid her enough money would she have sex with them even though she's not a prostitute anymore? Did she ever have shy clients?

Once a prostitute always a prostitute.

A sad me-too copy of resident woobie supreme Cassandra Cain.

Wingbat

Thot.

She was great at her job. 10/10, would hire her again.

>which male superhero would you demand a cute female clone?

It’s getting hard to name one who doesn’t have a female clone yet.

Cyclops?

I really wanted to like her run as Wolverine but she isn't a fraction as interesting as Logan. And it shows in the sales. She's just another bland young adult role model type and her lolsoquirky clone sidekick is tumblr-tier, I got bored 3 books in.

I bet she is still tight.

You are a nice normal comic reader, one day, you're send into marvel universe, and discovered that you have become Zebra Daddy, the evil pimp of Laura.
What will you do ? How will you save both yourself and Laura since while you have the body and memories not the evil pimp, you're still that nice comic book reader inside.

At that point you're pretty much irredeemable in her eyes, best you can do is release her from her contract and set her up in a small apartment somewhere.
Maybe encourage her to become an Instagram model.

she has nice tits

She's fun as hell in MVC3

she had a sexy midriff

Yes she does

She is really experienced in bed

She's a cute badass.

She needs to repair her relationship with Hellion thou.

or get on that twink Scotty dick

I'd buy that for a dollar!

count the bills, looks like $200 a night

I fucking hate this face

I hate this face

canon timeline:
>escape facility
>meet Logan and X-men
>wonder off for no reason and become a child prostitute living on the streets
>meet Logan again and join the X-men

makes sense

I can't believe for a fucking minute that a girl with Adamantium claws and Wolverines intensity in a young energetic child body would ever let herself be pimped out.

Being an assassin broke her, she already considered herself used goods. Selling sexual services didn't come across as any worse.

she was raised to follow orders and the first one to realize this was a pimp.

How long did it take for him to teach her how to please men?

I love how she calls Logan "Dad"

If she sleeps with Logan it's technically okay

FUCK OFF, WINGBAT!

It still feels like a stretch

She used to be a character I enjoyed greatly...
Until Murder World.

I didnt care for her to much in Avengers academy, she was ok paired up with the time displaced X-men

Artist?

You know she really didnt need to take the name "Wolverine", she was perfectly fine as is

shes a cuck

Bayushi, here is uncensored version - i.imgur.com/T9uIoAe.jpg

Tell me more about Laura
Why did she become a prostitute? Did she just need the money and have no other options? I haven't read her stuff.

escaped the base she was made in and somehow got roped into it. she was a whore for a while then ran away. i THINK she went back to whoring and then started a job waitressing, then she got sucked into xmen. she had a couple of encounters with logan before he finally convinced her to join.

that was when she was underaged. now that shes OLD she costs like 20 bucks to buttfuck. gabby costs 200

The way he is standing triggers something inside of me that indicates he is an easy mark.

>used to be
kek

Wait, aren't those Loganas "daughters"

dont worry about that

To be fair the original writer wasn't really a fan of it since that part of the character was out of his hands. That said, other writers made it feel more believable as part of her past trauma so it's more convincing.

imagine being able to say, "i fucked wolverine when she was 12"

10/10, hoppied my floppy.

L-lewd

shadman?

>used to be a prostitute
>used to be
>he doesn't know

That'd be a neat message: Laura still does prostitution on the side, but by choice. Breaking the bonds of oppressed hoes everywhere.

The kids need to know that prostitutes are people too.

Why she have man face here?

Would like to see a Marvel MAX series where prostitute Laura is saved and later falls in love with Frank Castle and when they are not fucking they are murdering street level thugs.

So if Laura got pregnant, what the hell what happened to the baby? Her adamantium skeleton wouldn't allow her womb to expand, and her healing factor wouldn't allow her birth canal to open.

She doesn't have an adamantium skeleton, only her claws are adamantium, the rest is normal bone

Laura was created in a lab to become an assassin with future clones to be made, considering female assassins would also sleep with their marks to get close to them they probably removed Her ability to become pregnant, If you paid for self healing killing machines you wouldn't want them knocked up on your dime.

They could just order her to self-induce an abortion. She'd survive it.

Even if you were right, I've never seen a fictional body not adapt to pregnancy outside of horror shit. Wouldn't be an issue unless they want her to be unable to have a baby and at that point her healing factor would just kill it before it implanted in the uterus anyway.

Despite loving the shit out of her in a /tg/ quest like two or three years ago, I have yet to read anything related to her for some reason. I will eventually, I guess.

like she kept getting drawn into killing under orders while in the academy, now shes getting drawn into prostitution. her life is changing so much, thats the only thing she can do that makes her feel safe. makes her KNOW that shes not losing herself or who she is

she uses the whore money exclusively to buy old wolverine memorabilia

I really liked Laura as the sexy teen with the fishnets, bare midriff, and visible thong.

I'd pay to have sex with her.

I love back then Laura get jealous when other female approach Logan.

well she loves her daddy
>those nightmares she had of logan abandoning her at the beginning of her wolverine run
>those wet dreams she had of logan

>good movie
>Logan
>Good
It fucken sucked dude, stop being such a fucking Foxshill and prepare your ass for based Disney to buy you up and show you how to do it.

her prices are quite affordable!

That sounds very interesting, like sin ciy what about Logan'sv role in this universe ?

Grizzled comics oldfag here. I haven't read X-Men or any Marvel book since the 90s when I switched to reading DC only. I need someone to redpill me on why the hell Logan has a daughter now and why she was a prostitute. And is Logan (the movie) worth seeing if I haven't watched all the other X-Men films? Thanks.

she was a good ass prostitute

Now you belong to Mikey Mouse, bitch
Prepare to get silly and funny

Logan love to took teenage girls as his daughter figure is actually a in universe things that people notice and acknowledge not just fan joke?
By the way, why is Logan so bad with his teenage boys while he is so good with girls ? Daken,Quentin, Hellion
all these guys have bitter and intense relationship .

She is a clone of Logan. She was supposed to be a disposable assassin. She broke free, just like the original Logan did. She was a prostitute for money, obviously. She didn't have a support system for a while, so was just slumming it.

I see. How did she and Logan meet? Was she still a hooker at that point or had she gone straight? And if she's a clone of Logan, why is she female instead of male?

Thanks again.

Wolverine has a daughter because he offed some whackjob's daddy, who then attempted to clone him to make someone he could bully in revenge.

However, because of the way they chose to do it, he ended up with a female clone of Wolverine instead of a male one. They used her to off some guys until her surrogate mother grew a conscience and helped her escape, dying in the attempt.

So after Laura escaped, she was on the run, had no home, no family, no resources, no legal way to get a job, so she started hooking.

Quent and Hellion because they're both shit. Daken because of guilt. Wild Child because he reminds him too much of how he was when he was younger and wilder.

The sample of Logan's DNA they had was incomplete, so they reused his X chromosome twice or something. She met Wolverine when the X-Men were investigating the people she killed, because their bodies suggested someone with Wolverine's power set was doing it and they wanted to clear his name. I think that's how it went down.

Never mind, answered my other questions. Thanks, both of you.