The Atom's full gameplay trailer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8juWEPQRmPo

There's something really funny to me about shrinking just a little bit to dodge projectiles

Other urls found in this thread:

injustice.com/characters/atom
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_QT2aX1EoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't listen to audio right now, but is the intro something about "small fish"?

>tapping crouch repeatable for maximum cheese
Atom confirmed to be GOAT in Injustice.

But I do hate this default costume.
It's really ugly and I hope the gear for him looks better.

Holy shit Ryan, this shrinking business looks rad as fuck.

>Maybe I got his corpse in my pocket
kek

>"Ray Palmer is dead"
>"You can't prove that, no one has"
>"What if I've got his corpse in my pocket"

>There's something really funny to me about shrinking just a little bit to dodge projectiles
It's the same kind of stimulation an infant gets from having keys jingled in front of their face, you easily impressed drooling retard.

Seriously, it's Injustice. Get some fucking taste.

Dammit I thought it was a full Atom game for a moment

I don’t know about you
But this character legitimately seems broken as fuck

It took balls to put Ray in and they did a great job of it.

As much as I don't care about this game I'm super glad people will finally see why Atom is cool and not just the guy who travels on phone lines.

Based Manta.

>Injustice character default look is ugly
>People hope gear will fix it
>It only makes it worse
Literally every character.

That being said, it's awesome how creative they got with this character. I was really bummed about the lack of Ant-Man in Marvel because I always wanted a shrinking character in a fighting game, but now I have this.

Capcucks are getting more violent by the day.

What's up with his colouring? In-game he's all red and blue but he's got black in renderd

Jesus Christ, he just shrank himself and went into Bane's ear. He could easily just scramble anyone's brain if he wanted to.

pls nerf

Someone needs some naptime

This is pretty weird and creative. I was looking forward to it being Ray though. Did they mention him dying in the injustice comics?
r u ok?

Edgy Black Manta banter remains OP

It's Ryan not ray

Is it really? His personality seems so much like Ray. I love Ryan too but you'd think they'd do Ray because of the CW shows.

Ehh, Flash and Scarecrow have pretty great looking gear sets.

I would say Batman/WW but it's only because he got Justice League skins.

>Atom fighting Bane

those shrinking moves look awesome.

injustice.com/characters/atom

Yes, really.

So in Injustice Year 5 annual, Ray Palmer Atom and Black Lightning help rid Metropolis of radiation so that it can be rebuilt.

In the Injustice 2 prequel comic, Superman briefly escapes his cell, but then the Atom enters his brain and stabs him with a tiny shard of kryptonite. Was the Atom in Superman's brain Ray or Ryan?

>In the Injustice 2 prequel comic, Superman briefly escapes his cell, but then the Atom enters his brain and stabs him with a tiny shard of kryptonite
Wait
Like in Forever Evil?
What?

Ray, he's using his original design, not the Injustice one. I assume Ray will dissappear soon

It was Ray, Supes will probably ultra murder him in retaliation before the comic wraps.

I think that's kinda why, Atom's name is now out there, so they are getting all versions of him out there. With Ryan in game and in JLA comic, there's also some diversity bucks to juice if needed

Yep, just like Atomica did

Right at the start of the Injustice 2 prequal comic. I think maybe issue #6?

The League of Assasins break into the prison by shutting down the power -including Superman's red sun lamps. Superman shatters the glass of his cell and is about to escape when Batman shows up. Superman doesn't stand down, so Batman authorizes Atom (apparently Ray, not Ryan) to stab Superman in the brain. It's pretty badass.

Then it turns out the LoA wasn't after Superman anyway, they wanted to free Damian.

The LoA also has an evil Batman who uses guns and kicks the shit out of Bruce outside the jail, its probably Jason Todd.

Wait so if he can shrink to avoid getting hit, does that make him a counter for all the zoners?

I like this.

His entire moveset is basically just ripped from the Ant Man movie, but honestly Marvel brought that on themselves by turning out shit for games and cartoons during their big cinema boom.

Superman's legendary gear is perfect for zoners. It makes his trait temporary bulletproof instead of a damage buff

wait if he can just shrink how can you even hit him

You can't

The struggle of being an Atom fan and seeing Antman achieve mainstream popularity

thought it was just me. glad to see someone else sees it

It's bad enough that DC ripped off Namor with Aquaman. But they copied another character, Antman, as well? Why does this fraud company have any fans?

>Thinks Atom is an Ant-Man ripoff and not an Iron Man ripoff
Christ, it's like you people never watched Arrow.

They also ripped off dr octopus with brainiac and black cat with catwoman. But this is DC so what can we expect?

verycool
also, zatanna when
she was my main on inJUSTice 1 ;_;

>Wanna pick up the complete edition
>realise that Darkseid is still separate from that so I'll have to cough up an extra £5 on top

Darseid doesnt come with the ultimate edition?

No, since he was originally a pre-order bonus.
He was included if you bought the PC port within a week after launch tho.

The fucking hacks even ripped off X-Men with Doom Patrol.

Wooh relax bro

Atomica did that in Forever Evil

I've always considered shrinking characters to be some of the most potentially terrifying characters in comics. If they want to mess you up, they can easily do it. If they want to cause some long term damage, they can. THey could be in the same room as you are and you wouldn't even know it.

Hey, Atom's arcade mode ending's up.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_QT2aX1EoE

ENCHANTRESS WHEN

What's wrong with your voice Ryan

No superman is xman

PLEASE PREORDER FOR DARKSEID

PLEASE BUY OUR $100 EDITION

SUPERGIRL?!?!? WONDER WOMAN?!?!? POISON IVY?!?! FEMINISM FUCK YEAH!!

LOOK NORMIES BLACK FIRESTORM AND SPIC BLUEBEETLE WE'RE SO PROGRESSIVE!

LOOT IN A FIGHTING GAME LMAO WE'RE SO RANDUMB XD

LOOK AT ALL THESE BAT CHARACTERS NORMIES BUY IT PLEASE

HEY NORMIES WE MADE JOKER LOOK SUPER COOL AND EDGY PLEASE BUY OUR GAME

HARLEY QUINN SUICIDE SKWAD LMAO

LE DEADSHOT

LE WILL SMITH

JARED LETO

PLEASE TELL YOUR NORMIE FRIENDS ABOUT IT TOO

LE EVIL SUPERMAN XD

LE JOKER LMAO

HOT TOPIC!

SUICIDE SKWAAAAAD NORMIES! SUICIDE SKWAAAAAAAAD!!

ICP ICP ICP!

DOWN WITH THE CLOWN

SUPERGIRL YAAAAS QUEEN SLAYY YAAAAASSSS

RED HOOD CRAWLING IN MY SKIN FUCK YEAH!!!

WONDER WOMAN! WONDER WOMAN MOVIE EVENTS!!!

I AM CATWOMAN HEAR ME ROAR

YAAAASSSSS

ED BOON: "you gotta have more girl power in there"

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSS STARFIRE YAAAASSSSSSSSSS

OMG HELLBOY LOL

ENCHENTRESS NORMIES ENCHANTRESS!!! SUICIDE SKWAAAAAAAAD!! ENCHATRESS FROM THE MOVIE NORMIES!!!

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLESSSSS NORMIESSS BUY IT PLEASE LOL SO RANDUMB TMNT SO RANDUMB SO UNIQUE BUY OUR GAME LOL

It's not nice to be a sore loser, Capcuck.

Don't forget ripping off Man-Thing!

This is the funniest gameplay I've ever seen. I'm definitely gonna main him now.

Is it a good idea to be manipulating atoms like that?

No, but Injustice-verse is not exactly known for having good decision-making skills

As a lover of Asian dick, I'm happy that this is Ryan Choi

how he is not even out yet

>The Butlering
>Superman pushing Mogo into the Sun
>Etrigan possessing Batman
>Lara Kent
>Plasticman's entire annual
>Superman casually chucking parasite into the Sun
>Wildcat walking Black Canary down the aisle
>Oliver and Dinah's marriage in general
The Injustice comics might be more bad than good, but by God it has its moments

Life's finds a way

Kill yourself degenerate faggot.

I think Ray is doomed to be famous for disappearing. Like that's his thing. The same way Barry's thing has become "creating a bad timeline by rescuing his mother".

Jesus fuck Manta has zero chill with everyone, doesn't he?

Sweet ending

I guess that restraint is what makes him a hero

I wonder if Banes intro banter with Ray will finally reference TDKR.

DC could work a shrinking character into a fighting game while Marvel couldn't even be bothered for Ant-man.

Just thank God DC beat Marvel to making a shrinking and expanding guys moveset cool in a fighting game

Doesn't Harley get an intro with him where she complains she always gets stuck with the "big guys"?

Superman just chucking all his problems into the sun.

To be fair, that is a solid solution to most of his problems

Hasn't he done some R&R inside the sun a couple times?

I just want hellboy on the PC already please, its been nearly a god damn month

You forgot Wonder Woman breaking Superman's arm and beating up SInestro as well as NYAAAAAAARGHHHH

I think they're gonna have Atom and Hellboy launch at the same time.

>Oliver and Dinah's marriage in general
whats the problem here

>Dick coming back as Deadman
>Batman and Detective Chimp
A crummy story held together by great moments
Nothing. It's a positive.

>no fun allowed

Year 3 as a whole was great. Constantine had some great lines of dialogue, the only people who hate on this comic are the ones who haven't read it and just see panels taken out of context.

I read all of Year 1 and half of 2. How much do I have to fucking read before I'm allowed to say it's garbage?

All of it, you fucking faggot.

>DC makes two fighting games
>Wildcat not playable in either of them
Why?

To be fair it's perfectly reasonable to hate Year 4, the Harley focused retelling and the current one.

Man I wanna get into this game, but the only character from this pack I care about is the Atom. The turtles look kind of ham-fisted, sort of like Akuma in Tekken 7. One of these things is not like the other and all that.

Yeah, I think instead of wasting my time reading a bunch of stuff I know is crap I'll continue calling it what it is and read some good comics.

The title of ham-fisted guest characters goes to the Mortal Kombat guys

good for you go do that

The struggle of being both an Ant-Man and Atom fan and seeing none of the characters get a solo book.

Oh man, I love the inclusion of wacky tech-shit like rayguns and stuff. That's fucking awesome.

dc trying to cash in on that antman fame and failing at it. gg dc, lmnop opp you know me

But he can't fight at all like he does in the game, pretty much revamped all his powers

>But he can't fight at all like he does in the game
the raygun is more of Teds gig i agree, but getting small and punching people is the atom