Headcanon that you could believe

Post personal headcanon about Sup Forums characters you could see ending up true.
>Bruce Wayne owns the film/merchandising rights to The Mark of Zorro, and has a secret warehouse in Gotham storing EVERYTHING related to the film money can buy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZt7jjQqyoM
youtube.com/watch?v=ETo_XFEGl24
youtube.com/watch?v=fg207LfLHOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not gray ghost merch
Cmon fag

>Implying Bruce hasn't watched The Mark of Zorro a thousand times

Raven having a slight french accent.

Superman being a reporter in modern times needs help with photoshop, so he flies over to batman's place. Batman is pretty smart so he should be decent with photoshop. Batman being a perfectionist, works really hard on Superman's photoshop project with Supes whining on how long this is taking.
>"Clark, do you want a professional photoshop job or a crappy photoshop job. Just let me finish"

>Alfred was not only a British agent during WW2, but a superhero (a human one, like Bruce) working for the Allied forces.
>Since he'd been an aspiring actor, his specialty was being a master of disguise and sneaking into German bases to do recon and espionage.
>The "mild-mannered yet badass butler" gig is his longest and best-conducted acting role.

Bruce Wayne is Batman

Magica is actually a good aunt. Mickey,Donald amd Goofy are all war buddies and Goofy saved both Mickey and Donald's life.

Storm's favorite song is "Its Raining Men"

Second favorite song?
>I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA.

It's common knowledge at the Planet Clark is Superman, but they have an unspoken agreement to pretend otherwise.

Captain Boomerang secretly wants to be a hero.

>Superman is an official member of the Metropolis PD/FD

>The bat creature in BvS was just Man-Bat

>There is a universe where Plastic Man and The Joker have switched origins (i've always wanted an elseworld with this)

Scooby Doo, Batman, and the Lovecraft Mythos are the three nexus that connect all fiction ever created by humans into one single multiverse canon. Everything is technically in the same universe. From the X-Files to The Lord of the Rings, from Archie to Gilgamesh, from Beetle Bailey to the Odyssey, it’s all connected.

How does it feel that we’ll never see captain boomerang become speedwagon?

>Spidey occasionally heads to Times Square and pretends to be an impersonator when he needs a few bucks. He's too nice about it, lets a bunch of people get free photos
>Riddler occasionally sends totally innocuous riddles to guys like Batman and the Question just to see if they can answer them
>Mysterio idolizes Stan Winston
I buy this one, to an extent. All the multiverse is connected, but it's held together by public domain stuff like Dracula and Robin Hood more than it is Batman and Skooks.

I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm assuming it's ten times better than whateve Captain Boomerang is currently doing so sad.

Jojo reference from part 1

Basically the character is introduced as street rat villain with a almost magical ability to control his razor brimmed bowler hat, after fighting the main character he realizes just how honorable and a proper gentleman the man is so he flips his entire life around to serve the main character and his family.

Batman knows all about Midnighter and is privately annoyed at him, but has never told a soul.

this

And then it turns out it's all connected to Tommy Westfall

>he flips his entire life around to serve the main character and his family.
LMAO animu shit is the worst writing that exists. no doubt he just helps the protagonist bang a gang of pedo bait. 2 nukes weren't enough.

Anyone got the Sup Forums post about J. Jonah Jameson knowing Spider-Man's identity and trash talking Spider-Man around Peter to keep him motivated?

Why does he look so sad?

oh my god ive been singing it wrong my whole life

Haven't gotten around to reading the manga yet but it's entirely likely this is after a certain character Zeppeli dies.

Darkseid knows that he is in a comic but he doesn't break the 4th wall because he doesn't really care.

The core of Mobius is pure chaos emerald ore.

>when you're this bad at guessing shit
Actually he helped Jojo fight some vampires, then he went on to become an oil baron and died a virgin after witnessing Pillar Men fuckery.

>no doubt he just helps the protagonist bang a gang of pedo bait
What the hell are you talking about?

Tony Stark is a legit sociopath.
>He's killed most of his villains
>He's sent murderers to hunt down his friends
>He manipulated Osborn into killing an ambassador to start war with Atlantis
>He created prsion 42
>He staged an attack on US soil to help pass his bill
>He beat Avengers to death over a suspision
>He's such a control-freak that he doesn't want tech to advance, he just wants to be on top, ALWAYS
Stark's like a high-tech version of Tony Soprano.

Timmfags get out.

Speaking of headcanons, I could easily see The Gray Ghost filling in the role of Golden Age Batman whenever DC wants to go back to that era

Based Jonah.

Coraline Jones is the great granddaughter of Indiana Jones.

The Marvel Godzilla is still out there somewhere and when a team of SHIELD's causes too much destruction, they cover it up by saying Godzilla did it.

The JL is Supergirl's family.

>Clark and Bruce are both sides of the same father, Clark being the strict, over-protective father, and Bruce being the spoiling "anything for you, princess" father
>Diana is the loving, caring mother
>Barry is the older brother she never really knew that well, but is always happy to see when he visits
>Hal is the uncle the other relatives want her to stay away from

Phil Coulson and Richard Parker was best friend during their time in CIA

I love this

he constantly berates Peter, privately and publicly trashes Spider-Man (even with Peter nowhere in sight) tries to make the public think he's a villain, and it's all to 'motivate' Peter. Yeah this wasn't well thought out at all

Jonah actually has considered the possibility that Peter is Spider-Man before. But dismisses it because he doesn't think anyone would be able to put up with helping a newspaper drag their name through the mud for years on end. (And he can't reconcile the idea that someone he cares about deep down is the masked menace he despises, not that he'd ever admit that.)

Robbie, on the other hand, probably figured it out pretty quickly.

And sticking with the Spider-Man theme, Spidey has had several ideas for trolling Jonah that he hasn't gone through with because it'd go against the whole responsibility thing.

His personal favorite being telling Jonah that he's actually a mutant to see whether he'll cut him some slack due to him being Pro-Mutant Rights or publish an article claiming he's the next Magneto because he's not with the X-Men.

> the reason why Batman seems to be the smartest justice league member is because the members don’t try to think too hard when his on the team, kinda like when you’re in a group project and you rely on who you think the smartest group member is

> Batman makes more sense in a universe filled with super powered people, it’s because of super powers he works himself harder to compete with them

> The way humans compete against meta-humans is by evolutionarily developing extraordinary humans, humans who are the best of the best, examples are Batman, his wards and lex Luther.

> the reason why theres a lot of assholes in the marvel universe is because they don’t have a Superman

> when the celestials created the mutants, they actually mutanted the entire human race, not saying everyone has x-genes, but many humans gain super intelligence as a mutation, which is why the marvel universe is filled with super geniuses (reed Richard, Tony Stark, hank Pym, etc)

> Peter Parker, Bruce Banner, and Matt Murdock are mutants who had their mutant power activated by radiation

Also not a headcanon, but

> the only true reason why the marvel universe is more realistic than DC, is the fact DC has more fake cities than marvel.

No, no it isn’t
That’s just the art style, this is from the 80’s

>lesser supervillains having a soft spot for the big blue boyscout
I really like the idea of badguys being a touch more 3-dimensional

Way to be edgy and predictable. We all know anime is shit but jokes about nuking japan are played out.

Joker is a fan of all types of movies, particularly animated. Schindler's List is his favorite comedy and he loves reenacting scenes from A Clockwork Orange with people. He once killed the goon who suggested The Man Who Laughs to him but ended up loving the film anyway.

Catwoman likes movies with a Burlesque aesthetic, or movies like Annie. Or Fifty Shades. Any heist movie Selina watches leaves her annoyed saying "Thats silly, I could have come up with a better plan than that!". She wants to get Batman to watch and reenact Fifty Shades with her.

When Penguin watches a movie, he likes to rent the entire theater to himself so he won't be disturbed by "noisy commoners". He then proceeds to eat extremely loudly and talk constantly during the movie. He sometimes claims to be a classic noir/french film buff at social events, but he really just likes to watch crime films, preferably starring Joe Pesci or Robert DeNiro, or made by Guy Richie. He does love Shakespeare adaptations. . Also watches bird documentaries and becomes irrationally upset when they depict inaccurate information.

Riddler loves to rub his film knowledge on people's faces and writes those really obnoxious thesis just to show he "got" the movie. He loves to predict the outcome of the movie before it happens, and he often gets it right. When he doesn't, he writes angry letters and reviews criticizing the filmmaker's intelligence.

Scarecrow has never been in a movie theater, being too poor and being completely disinterested in "cheap entertainment" that isn't his books. With time, he's grown to silently appreciate and steal lines from B-horror films like The Screaming Skull or Reanimator.

Two-Face doesn't watch movies, he flips a coin between crime or lawyer tv shows. To Kill A Mockingbird used to be his favorite movie, but he destroyed his copy after the accident and won't even flip a coin if offered to watch it.

The post never said he was a nice guy, just that he wanted to push Peter to be his best, even if it was in an incredibly messed up way.

My favorite explanation for Jonah's hatred of spider-man, is that he doesn't trust people who wear masks and hide their identity, due to his past as a reporter covering the KKK.

Shazam shits out thunderstorms

The Secret of NIMH and Flowers for Algernon take place in the same universe.

>Shazam shits out thunderstorms
Shazam head canons, if Billy stayed Captain Marvel forever if he did say Shazam he would be a child again.

It's not just magic lightning but all lightning

also one more I like:

Livewire wants to be a hero but can't, also he can defeat any electrical or lightning based hero.

Dr. Sivana, Lex Luthor, Vandal Savage, and Joker have a bowling team

Livewire is a guy?

Dr. Sivana is a One Piece fan. He just loves the simple allure of a treasure hunt though can be annoyed when an arc lasts too long

Superman and Batman's contacts lists are ridiculous long due to all the team ups they've done over the years.

Clark has a very lovely singing voice and managed to put together an a cappella group with some other League members (and maybe some other guys like Constantine). He sounds like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=lZt7jjQqyoM

On that note, Constantine is like Garth Ennis in that he's indifferent towards most superheroes but secretly admires Superman.

Oh boy, do the butts match

The reason Arkham is a revolving door is that like the other large buildings of the period (Wayne Manor and Gotham Academy) it is swarming with secret passages that the inmates collectively choose to never reveal.

Tim Drake really can read people's minds. He's just very good at hiding it. And finds Jason Todd unbelievable amusing because of that: that's why he ends up stick to him so often: he finds his fucked up mind amusing. It's doesn't have anithing to do with non-family love or liking the street rogue archetype, like with Steph. There's also a bit of compassion on it, but that's all.

>tfw Guy Gardner, Superman, J'onn, and Jay Garrick sing during the league's Christmas Party

I like this one.
>The Mad Hatter obviously loves Alice in Wonderland. His favorite is the 1972 one. He hates the Burton ones with a passion
>Croc watches a lot of trashy action movies. Has a soft spot for movies with sympathetic monsters like Mighty Joe Young
>Firefly likes watching firefighter movies, but only bits where one of the fighters dies. He also likes stock footage of fire. And medical dramas, for some reason
>Mr Freeze likes romance movies, especially comedies. Dislikes when they end poorly
>Clayface can’t watch movies without thinking about how he’d play a certain character. Unconsciously shapeshifts into certain characters as he watches

add Etrigan and your golden
youtube.com/watch?v=ETo_XFEGl24

Fry's father is a conspiracy theorist because his own supposed father was killed, albeit incidentally, by the government at Roswell. His hometown being attacked by aliens (Planet Express) then the attack being covered up likely added to this.

>Firefly loves watching Michael Bay movies

>>Since he'd been an aspiring actor, his specialty was being a master of disguise and sneaking into German bases to do recon and espionage.
i really like this one, ive been playing around wiht the idea of alfred faking ebing an actor to go to some alejandro from sicario tier operator shit under the guise of ebing an actor while travelling to wherever

This is perfect.

So he's Fletcher from Whiplash.

WHERE ARE THE DRAWFAGS

How do Panchito and Jose fit into this?

I love the idea of movie night on The Watchtower
>That time J'onn had a panic attack after Hal brought Backdraft

>nightwing listens to 90s rock a lot, stuff like pavement and galaxie 500. likes some rap if its very popular, and doesnt care for oldies
>jason todd listens to rap. anything from drill music to obscure shit like blackie or death grips
>tim drake and kyle raynor are Sup Forumsfags
>clark likes mostl country western with some metallica thrown in there, likes popular singles and all
>wonder woman listens to metal
>jessica cruz likes poppy girl music like adele and beyonce
>simon baz listens to rap, not like jason does. he jsut likes the normal stuff
>bruce listens to mostly high society shit, classical and all that shit. sometimes will listen to the clash, but its like a guilty pleasure that runs the chance of getting old real quick
>barry likes softer music thats easier on the ears, like rnb and synthpop
>before and after hal got his ring, there were an alarming amount of plays for danger zone
>cyborg listens to every single thing
>aquaman likes beach music, surf rock, NOT SKA. his favourite album is pet sounds

Clark totally listens to 60s pop and ELO
youtube.com/watch?v=fg207LfLHOk

Wonder Woman has a large clit

Harley Quinn still Trick or Treats
Wolverine secretly watches/reads harem anime/manga
The Riddler regularly shitposts about Batman and white knights
Black Panther LOVES Dave Chappelle
Captain Cold continues to blame his Cold Field for his erectile dysfunction when banging hookers
Tony Stark has an advanced alcohol delivery system in his suit. Its still there even though hes sober, just to remind himself to stay strong.

>Vandal Savage the only one who give shit about he rules

>Vandal Savage gets the senior discount on everything. His card is valid, and its an awkward argument each time he uses it

Steve Rogers have tumblr or deviantart and will take commission in his spare time

Even more: he draws fanarts for wicked fanfics.

I believe the Top is autistic. He's obsessed with tops, is fascinated by watching things spin, spins himself and doesn't get dizzy, and he's socially awkward. He seems to want to be with others but isn't good at being a friend at all, so he's often on his own.

Sounds like a well written and actuate leftist

Killer Moth is a good father, cares for his henchmen and fellow crooks like family to the point where he's willing to risk his life to save one of his goons, learned how to fight from years of henching for mobsters and gang leaders and is a really good cook.

All of those who participate in Killer Moth threads flesh out the character more then DC Comics has ever done in the character's entire history and that's kinda sad.

>Pro-Mutant rights
Wew I knew JJJ was shit

I wonder if Croc would like the Toxic Avenger?

>Supergirl enjoys '90s and '00s pop music.
>She also sings it in the shower. Problem is, she can't sing.

Wasn't there some user who had a headcanon that the Rhino and the Kingpin were the same person, and that the kingpin would put the rhino costume on when he was pissed off and wanted to wreck shit without anyone knowing it was him.

Yeah, I helped with those

Those are some damn good villain headcanons user. Don't mind if I share some of mine.

>Killer Moth, Cavalier and Firefly are best friends and they like hanging out and drinking beer not unlike Flash's The Rogues.
>Warren White owns a "villains only" bar and mostly D-list villains hang out there like The Eraser, Polka-Dot Man etc. but villains who are B-List and up get special discounts, Firefly makes sure Moth and Cavalier get the discounts when they're there with him since he's B-List
>Toyman likes making action figures based on other villains like Killer Croc, Atomic Skull, Gorilla Grodd etc., they're not weaponized or anything, their regular, run of the mill figures that Toyman makes for fun. Toyman also takes commissions.
>Scarecrow's favorite holiday is Halloween, to the point where he puts the most amount of effort in his crimes on Halloween, a lot of fellow villains always anticipate what Scarecrow has in store each Halloween
>Black Manta is legitimately autistic, Aspergers to be exact.

>boomerang underwear

>died a virgin
Lol no he didnt

>Shazam head canons, if Billy stayed Captain Marvel forever if he did say Shazam he would be a child again.
Like Kid Miracleman?

I like this

why wouldnt jim handle photoshoppery?

HYPERCRISIS

more annoyed that he didnt fuck his sun god first

as shit the movie was croc watching BET in suice squde was nice

What did you think it was?

Which batmember is the most likey to have a hidden weebcave?

Damien, no question

It's in the fortress of attitude and he shares it with jon

Riddler actually really sucks at crossword puzzles. He's spent a small fortune calling tip lines. It's his most closely guarded secret.