Is Spider-Man a beta male

Topic. And like Deku is a fag?

I’d say no.

kind of his shtick, but he's had character development so it's not as bad.

Thats basically fanart, not cannon.

No self insert beta fantasies still changes the fact he's the Gohan of Marvel, everyone's bottom bitch.

Well, you want him to be wisecracking and a goof since he can be ruthless when he’s pissed off.

Also

>Ultimate Blackcat
>616 Black Cat is still obsessed over him even after the spock shit.

Also doesn’t change the fact that bitches love Spider-Man.

yes and im having trouble suspending my disbelief for that

The dude has more tang than Daredevil.

So? Bitches love Tony Stark and The Hulk more, both characters have made look Spidey look like a limp dick nerd in comparison,

Where’s the Gamora pic. You have no clue of what you are spouting.

i'm not saying he's bad w/ women. he's just a bit of a social retard. it helps his underdog image.

Peter whorships Tony more than his Uncle nowadays. This is a beta trait and is cannon.

He was, then he wasn't, then he was married to and fucking a supermodel, now he is again.

Yeah, zero clue. Why are you using the MCU as an example in the first place?

It makes him a indecisive pussy, he's a genius like Tony Stark and has been cited to be smarter than Pym at his age, Underdog my ass.

This happened in the comics, Peter was a intern to Tony and basically spent his panels gushing over him next to his actual wife. Then Civil War happened.

user, that was way way back. Tony’s been replaced by a borderline sociopath and Peter ain’t in that phase anymore. Especially after Parker Industries.

The "alpha/beta/omega" theory of wolf packs was formed through an egregious error in the methods of its creator - he himself has debunked his own theory and now spends a majority of his time trying to get people to STOP believing and repeating the theory he created that he now knows is wrong.

It was a result of observing what he believed to be packs of unrelated males in the wild - turns out that the "alphas" were actually the fathers of the "betas" and what he was observing was a patriarchal hierarchy as opposed to one based on personality.

tl;dr there's no such thing as alpha males

Yeah, but it doesn't disprove the reality Peter's been a patsy and spineless follower to many self confident and ambition men.

>Tony’s been replaced by a borderline sociopath
Are you going to sit here and tell me Civil War era Tony wasn't a full on sociopath. Fuck out of here with that bullshit. If anything he's more like a well-adjusted human being now than ever.

Peter used to be a Chad.

One of the Carrions in the 80s was a nerd he absolutely destroyed verbally in front of girls on his college class. It was basically

>While you're studying all day I was living life, getting married and having tons of sex, am I rkght girls?

chegged

Who do I hate more? Self inserting Spidey fags or people who cuck him?

Also doesn’t disprove how’s he grown since then. You make it sound like he’s still on Tony’s dick, even then that was a hell of an embellishment on your part.

No shit when someone wipes their mind.

Betas don't wave their dick displaying their superior strength in a group on a fit of rage like pic related.

Women want toxic masculinity but just don't admit it

Funny enough, that day did come.

well yes the problem is it just happens because writers
he attracts them by just being there

the quality of pussy is too good for him
a girl like black cat wouldnt be interested in peter, hes a rather boring guy
shes a thief and hes a do goody with obsessive self control
on a friday night he would take her to visit his aunt
mary jane would probably get bored with him after a couple of years of marriage, only thing keeping her awake when some villain kidnaps her

only thing he has going for him is jokes, but im not sure if hes funny or irritating

Que? MJ was a party girl before Peter came into her life. Felicia wanted an adventurous fling with only Spider Man which was bordering on yandere levels till Peter got her to change her ways to where she fell for him as well, even regretting letting him go and that she was an idiot for doing that.

He also has a perfectly built body in a tight spandex while he sacrifices his life to do good.
That is more than enough to make most women wet.

He also is superhuman so he can pound pussy like a jackhammer. Quoting MJ, he's a "monster in bed". He's a polite nerdy guy personality wise, which is a decent personality. Definitely not /r9k/ frustrated tier.

well you are proving my point
it sounds like a nerd fantasy because it is

Mockingbird of all people was actually hinting at him to sleep in her bed the night before his new job.

user, this a comic book.

No, but he's written by plenty of betas who can't help but insert some of their beta-ness in him.

He was never Beta. Even during the teenage days where he was bullied he used to fight back by calling Flash a dumb fuck.

i think thats the correct answer

Double D with the quad fives of truth

Peter's Tony worship always felt flat to me. Like, dude already knows Reed Richards if he wants to gush about how smart someone is. Plus, Tony is like the worst role model ever.

Mockingbird is a slut so who cares.

She got WEBBED and wanted more.

Again. She's a slut so who cares.

Tell me more about this webbing.

>Superpowered beta bullying regular human men is still betta.
Peter for most of his runs picks on the weak and powerless(no super human men), see Kingpin vs him. It's not really alpha or even fair since Peter has powers and characters like Kraven and Kingpin only have peak human skills.

Peter gets his ass kicked alot when he's against power houses that are super powered, genius or both equal to him.

Not in the slightest. He just enjoys goofing off a bit too much.

>implying

Michelinie and others make good cases for why Peter x MJ makes sense, the problem is a lot of writers just ignored it and/or MJ overall.

Peter is also known to punch above his weight class and win. Then again, Peter holds back from his full potential.

>He also has a perfectly built body in a tight spandex while he sacrifices his life to do good.
>Nearly every Superhero in comics.
Bruce Wayne puts in more work in doing good as a regular human man than Peter has ever done in real or hero life, and he slay hundreds of pussies every night while being the richest chad in comics.

Peter cries when he messes up.

Didn't Peter also learn super Kung Fu at some point?

Thats obivious bad writing disproven and made filler.

Yes, but like many things with the super important characters, it was forgotten because other writers didn't like or care about it.

Peter has trouble with real trained superhumans like Captain America and TaskMaster even at full strength.

Black Panther has never lost against him
Neither has Luke Cage.

Worse, it was forgotten because Slott barely cares about his own plots.

He also was toying with the entire X-Men at a point. What are you you trying to prove? He wins and losses just like everybody in comics at one point.

Also, he did beat Luke Cage. You are so full of shit.

In consistancy, Peter won't beat characters that are hyped as near legendary figures. Cap is obvious, T'challa is the Wakandian Batman, and Luke like Cap is a leader figure for street level heroes.

Spider-Man can beat anyone but those three, because he's super popular not because he's consistantly a better fighter.

When?

Amazing Spider-Man #123

>Neither has Luke Cage
What are you talking about? Peter has won every fight he's had against Luke. AND managed to out jive him once.

He’s just spouting nonsense at this point. I mean, Jesus know what you are talking about.

Hmm
I never thought of it that way, he does whine and complain alot even though characters like Wolvie and Wade have it worse.

>Amazing Spider-Man #123
They were even till Spidey talked no jutsu him and webbed him up.

>it's dumb so it doesn't count!

If we think like that, almost everything in comics isn't canon.

Logan actually invited only him to hang out with him on his birthday since Peter expects better from him which Logan took to heart knowing the others don’t. Wade actually looks up to Spider-Man and tried desperately to get him to change his view on him as a straight hero who doesn’t kill. Even was trying to talk Spiderman out of doing something that he would regret for the rest of his life. Kill.

Peter is still reasonably pure and hopeful, while Logan and Wade are just broken.

These are some OOC fanfiction plots IMO. Peter had a sketchy viewpoint on Logan at first, he kept him at arms length because of his killing views, but respected him eough to be honrable not to kill when teamed up. Wade should never be on Peter's side with anything, he's the guy who believes him doing anything is part of the aspects of living as a puppet in a comic and he can't help it, plus Peter hates his guts for reasons involving him being a heartless troll and insenstive lunatic.

Wade and Logan making peace with Peter is Highly contrived writing too, their killers but they have more worldly experience and are less naive about their work, if anything Wade and Logan calling Peter out of his morals is more fitting, since Peter can't resolve himself to kill people out of necessity without feeling guilty. He's like a little boy, and yes even Wade is more grown up in comparison.

>Spidey is the Gohan of Marvel

But Gohan is happily married with a wife, and a daughter. Hell RYV Peter is basically Gohan if MJ was Videl if didn't lost her personality after getting the shit beaten out of her in the World Tournament.

Peter's life has been far from rainbows and sunshine
>Was orphaned
>Molested by his neighbor
>Accidently caused the death of his father figure
>bullied relentlessly
>Had no friends he could confide him
>Forced to become an adult prematurely because his mother figure was dying from cancer or some shit
>Completely slandered by the media
>All the other heroes treated him like sort because of what his boss was saying about him
>Girlfriend murdered by a psychopath who wants him to be his surrogate son
>Same psychopath murdered his first child moments after she was born
>Tricked by the devil himself to kill his other daughter.
>Killed on several occasions
>Psychologically and physically tortured by psychopath before twice
>Spends every waking moment for the rest of his life in agony because part of his soul is literally missing

So does that mean MJ's soul is missing as well. Hence why he is acting the way she is, apart from Slott's sloppy writing?

This. He had a pretty shitty life that's reasonably more grounded too, unlike being a special snowflake child soldier raped his entire life and forced to killl thousands.

I think she remembers selling her soul which makes her suffering even worse.

According to Mephisto in Spider-Man/Deadpool yes. Also, that bullshit about him wanting Peter to suffer is a lie. Without part of his soul Peter would progressively grow darker and darker. Mephisto wants Peter to abandon his moral code so that he'll fall into damnation and become his mindless servant. Deadpool prevented this though, so his attentions are away from Peter at the moment.

Self insert writer angst, basically Peter's a Sympathetic Sue despite having multiple girlfriends, team ups with the worlds greatest heroes, loads of kids looking up to him, his own company and having save the world and even the multiverse. writers just come up with new ways to make Peter a loser to they can feel good about themselves.

Yeah and this isn't as bad as any main stream X-Men member or Bruce Banner, don't get me started on Daredevil

Peter lacks fun in RYV.

Fuck off Quesada, he's plenty fun in RYV

>Gohan of Marvel
Nigga, Peter isn't a Jobber, he actually wins fight that he shouldn't last, because his will let him sucker punch some world breaker guys

>writers just come up with new ways to make Peter a loser to they can feel good about themselves.
You sound like you're grasping at straws.

If "lacks fun" = "happilly married and with a kid", I'm glad he's no about fun in RYV.

Peter only jobs a lot because he's too popular. He WILL be a part of mostly every big event and if he's not a major player in the story he's forced to job because the MCs are the ones that are supposed to win.

yep, being a murderer is just a part of growing up, heard it here first folks.

how many people you axe, slick?

Black Panther and Venom always put him in his place though.
Not really, I read comic book because I'm escaping reality and watching dudes in spandex have over the top battles. Peters bland family tales is boring in comparison, MJ and Annie distract the plot advancing towards Peter actually doing something fun and impressive.

It's comic first and foremost, you can't apply real life to them, Wolverine and Deadpool are action heroes not soap opera hybrids like Spider-Man. Spidey and them are a odd couple because their they work on two totally different tones, Wolverine and Deadpool are action pulp fiction that isn't meant to be taken serious most of the time, Spidey is a drama superhero who builds the plot and characters before action occurs.

Logan and Wade are heroes too, slick. Their just more adaptive than normal superhero faggotry. They both make Peter look like a self righteous pussy.

Go fuck yourself Quesada. RYV has been great and OMD was a mistake that's still costing your sales to this day.

Wait so there really was a timeskip?2

Yeah. It was actually better then I expected it to be, but we're only one issue in, so that's subject to change.

Well, I dunno about beta alpha or beta males but Peter was supposed to be the stereotypical highschool nerd that likes science and gets bullied around by the jocks.

I'd argue this stereotype is old stuff, in and out of 616, but Peter surely has traits of this personality leaking on whatever he does. He's the "nerd got powers" with good looks. He's never going to be Tony Stark because he's still socially awkward and self conscious, despite being good looking, and always will be.

explain

Comic books can be well written you know.

why did this thread go beyond 1 response?