So uh... what's the plot? Villains? I feel like I'm watching an ad campaign or a marketing pitch

so uh... what's the plot? Villains? I feel like I'm watching an ad campaign or a marketing pitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uuL6cJPz3Nk
slashfilm.com/marvel-rising-secret-warriors-featurette/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They fucking have America Chavez in it! BUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

That's because it is. It's literally an ad campaign for their comic book characters which have been tanking. This is Marvel trying to sell them again.

>America
Please let Riveria be writing her

they said it, teens learning to be heroes, that hala that kree bendis made is the villain. It feels like you didn't actually watch the video.

even the SONG is better than DShit's supergarbage girls

wait... did Gwen Stacy steal Gwen Poole's hair?

or.. does Poole murder and replace Stacy?

YFW this shit bombs and is forgoten in like a week like those Star Wars shorts aimed at girls made a while ago

YFW Superhero girls is sellin millions every year already in toys, comics and tv

>wait... did Gwen Stacy steal Gwen Poole's hair?

this just puts the final nail on Gwenpool's coffin, no way Marvel is going to have two quirkt girls with blond hair and pink highlights and named GWEN

Why does Quake look identical to Gogo?

Chloe Bennet is Asian right? Is that why Quake has the purple streaks? Lol

>Hala is in this
She was also in the Telltale games, why do people wank this shitty Bendis OC?

Superhero Girls uses as many female characters as possible besides the main ones, some of the guys, no matter how obscure they are. Their toys sell like hotcakes which is why the keep making the shorts (and they were going to make a full cartoon from it right?). The episodes also have their charm even if their kiddy.

Rising Secret Warriors looks annoying and you know they are just pushing the same overhyped characters, then there's the new Patriot who no one likes or cares about.

This also feels souless as fuck, it's going to be here for awhile then die like the Hulk cartoon.

Marvel Animation died with Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Spectacular Spider-Man.

>Marvel Animation died with Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Spectacular Spider-Man.

I kind of take it back, at least it looks like the Japanese are doing decent stuff even if they have annoying kids in it or making Anime to sell pogs.

They better get Gabby to guest write her dialogue.

That would get me to watch the cartoon only to see how the actress would pronounce amigx

Go for Kamala and stay... for Kamala.

Is the animation is bad?

Who is the art director?

This might actually work in Marvel's favor. Part of the reason their new "diverse" characters aren't selling (the main reason still being that the writing just SUCKS) is that normies who only know Marvel from movies and TV shows don't know them. The Marvel movies still use the classic/original versions of their characters, so anyone looking at the comics for the first time will get confused as to why Thor is a woman and why Falcon is calling himself Captain America now.

>Villains?

Marvel doesnt even have villians anymore

You're coming way too late in the game, Marvel. Adult Swim got you beat by a decade.

This guy knows the score

Do you miss me now, Sup Forums?

WATCH ME RISE
ABOVE THE LIES

>we want to show the world these heroes are important to the marvel universe
youtu.be/uuL6cJPz3Nk

>Eli Bradley has officially been permanently benched.

I feel like fighting somebody.

At least Eli is back.

It's that new guy no one cares about.

They haven't said which one it is, and I don't think they new one has that shield. Doesn't he have a green goblin board or something.

It's not Eli, it's a new Patriot who debuted in Secret Empire

>Star Wars shorts aimed at girls made a while ago

What?

Why is there a replacement Patriot? Did Eli die because I can't imagine why they would make a new one otherwise.

Is America better outside of her solo?

No, He quits being a hero off-panel.

Why have people started using that shitty flipagram roast meme here recently?

He's dressed like the new guy, and acroding to slash film...

slashfilm.com/marvel-rising-secret-warriors-featurette/
I can't imagine there's a reason for them to abandon him (and literally only him from Young Avengers) but because of his connection to Isaiah Bradley. Either because of creator problems or Someone higher up thinks Isiah's backstory is too "problematic"

She's gerat in Young Avengers Vol. 2 and That comic Joe Kelly introduced her in.

she good in ultimates

I can't wait for the Miles Morales movie to be even shittier

>Little girl learns about America from the animated shorts
>Asks her mom to buy her the comics
>She sees this panel

oops

Why are they headlining with Dante and not Robbie? "Ghost Rider with a serial killer uncle" is probably a little too dark, but he's way more popular than fucking Dante.

I want them to adapt the plot where America dumps the white girl because America doesn't want to do a long-distance relationship, then immediately gets in a long-distance relationship with a brown girl. Please, that is my favorite plot line.

>tfw Gwen was totally right about being forgotten and not mattering
>her hair is more relevant than her
It's not fair.

Thanks.Eli was my favorite out of the first young avengers and I was looking forward to seeing him again.

>"Ghost-Spider"
>Spider-Gwen has Gwen Poole's pink highlights
What did they mean by this?

Quake looks nothing like previous Daisy Johnsons and if Chloe Bennett is playing her but looks nothing like her Skye AOS character, WTF? It's like they just wanted to make her generic 90's Asian girl.

>What?
Exactly

Wait is this one of those things that even diehard hardcore fans don't know about and you'd swear you saw it mentioned somewhere but no one knows it but it's really from a parallel universe thing?

>OH NO NO NO BUAAAHAHAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Sup Forums please, you don't have to pretend being retarded, just act natural.

I mean
The video is literally an ad.

I'm as skeptical as anybody, but lets see where they're going with it.

Not inviting Moon Girl or Gwenpool is some BS though.

I actually liked those

>TH.S JIL SL'KNCR
What does it mean, Skinner

would you really want gwenpool? Without her meta stuff they just write her as girl deadpool.

Dante is my favorite Inhuman, so I'm all for this. Kid is basic as fuck, but I liked watching him grow into the Marvel world.

They just said she was voicing Hala and that's it, don't expect the user to know a shitty Bendis villain.

Star Wars Forces of Destiny . It also has dolls and comics.

Good point.

An animated Gwenpool that kept the meta would be kino, but anything else would be painful and dumb.

Yes. They ruined her character in her solo book. She was kinda interesting and needed a solo series to flesh out her character but they give her a horrible writer.

It said "our BIG BAD Hala"

Even if they kept her meta powers, it would be shit. Everyone on Marvel (outside of Hastings) thinks she's just "the selfie girl," so they'd have her stop a scene every five minutes to post about it on Instagram.

>Implying something is bad just because Bendis did it
On the right hands most of Bendis stories and ideas could be legendary. The guy does have good ideas, he just sucks at writing any of them.

If they don't pull the alt universe card it might actually be gwen poole. Not as know her but just a way to have spider-gwen without having her be Peter's gwen stacy. Is spidey ever shows up they put story line around how similar she is to the one he knew.

Why do the all have fat noses
Are they from the Jewniverse

Why marvel can't make good female heroes? They are pretty good on black and other minorities but all their girls are hated

>Why marvel can't make good female heroes
They had She-Hulk until Benis ruined her

>M Scott writing this.
Get ready for some mediocre at best shit hahahahaha.

I feel bad for Poole. Even though the base idea was dumb to begin with, because we already have Deadpool, who's a literal God of 4th wall breaking, Gwen turned out to be a decent nuMarvel character. Like, B- tier, but very solid.

Being thrown away like this feels really fucking sad. I wish she gets the best afterlife possible for her, when she comes to an end, not just disappear into character limbo.

I'm really connecting with this. These heroes are a lot like me. I hope they can prove that they are real, legitimate heroes.

>this just puts the final nail on Gwenpool's coffin
Good. Fuck that character and fuck all the waifufaggots who orbit around her book.

fuck off Sup Forums