Zootopia Comic

Has anyone read this?

Other urls found in this thread:

borba.deviantart.com/art/I-Will-Survive-01-669500569
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Janitor/mod/faggot just deleted a Zootopia edit thread, so this thread is probably gonna get canned too. Just a heads up, OP. Sorry.

Does anyone get pregnant?

I think it's better if we live in ignorance of this unmediated sin than to acknowledge it.

What does Arby's have to do with Zootopia?

GOOD
MOOD
FOOD

MUTANT FOX-BUNNY HYBRID

Ten years ago, u would rather have ut my wrists than go to Arby's.

Now I'm surprised as to how much better they've gotten.

I saw a HABEEB IT edit for that *other* Zootopia comic, and now I'm wondering what other dead memes we can revive with it.

THRUST VECTORING? Dammit Freehaven? You're all fucked when the Hulk gets back?

THEY
HAVE
THE
MEATS

the mods are deleting judubortion threads

FUCKING TWINKIE HOUSE

I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT MEME IN YEARS

MOAR DEAD MEME EDITS

Yes.

Can you furries explain the abortion comic? Why does it exist? Why for Zootopia? Is the author pro-life or something?

I wish it were done in that art style, instead it's just screenshots from the movie. Anyone have a .pdf of this yet?

>no loss edits
One job

bitch please

here we go again.

(really wish this autism stayed in /trash/ for good)

Naw it's just some troll getting his rocks off posting this in various Zoot threads, probably hoping to appear like a /trash/ denizen that's shitposting hoping to get the thread killed.

Hopps is on the case, but first she's trying to break a personal ticket record.

>Stop trying to challenge god!

why?

Where can i read this new meme comic?

Exactly where you would expect: DeviantArt.

I'm thinking Arby's.

Yes. The author is pro life. Why Zootopia? I don't know. Go ask them.

Furries like to make comics, often with their own personal viewpoints and fetishes attached. (Examples: "Las Lindas" and Chalo's fetish for big-tittied women; anything by Jay Naylor and his fetishes for asses, piss, and repeating his own bullshit through other characters.)

Because God hates us. Can't imagine why.

Fanfiction is easier to both write and read because the hard work of characterization and making people emotionally attached to the characters has been done by the source material. If this comic had been about original characters, no one would have given a flying fuck about them.

The person behind the comic says they are pro-choice, but wanted to make a comic featuring conflicting opinions.

(Side note: Most of the furries I know are either actively avoiding the comic and the edits or actively mocking the comic by making edits.)

not too hard to figure out, his whole deviantart gallery is mostly zootopia

That's weird because furries are a good argument for abortion.

Oh please.

We're an argument for affordable, widely-available birth control, which is proven to reduce abortion rates by reducing pregnancy rates.

>Could it be time to get yourself ...fixed?

Movie sequel when?

Fucking never

After Kingdom Hearts 3.

Have I missed a shitstorm?
Quick rundown pls.

>Zootopia first spurned racism debate
>Years later spurns abortion debate
This poor movie

What's there to debate about abortion?
It's murder.

It didn't spur an abortion debate. It just showed that we have a lot of heartless cucks here that advocate for baby murder.

borba.deviantart.com/art/I-Will-Survive-01-669500569
Some comic from March this year that suddenly got memed for some reason.

> for some reason

Because God forbid we discuss cartoons and comics on Sup Forums.

>for some reason

>implying only furries do magical realm shit
It's just that people look closer at furry stuff. Nobody gives a fuck if Rando McNormalfag makes a comic where all the women are inexplicably brunette with D-cups and heels.

>Sup Forums - Capeshit Opinions

What's the reason?

Instead of posting meaningless reaction images, can you explain what's the reason?

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

>implying only furries do magical realm shit

...wait what

>Nobody gives a fuck if Rando McNormalfag makes a comic where all the women are inexplicably brunette with D-cups and heels.

That is because any ass can make a comic featuring characters with impossibly large tits. Liefeld made one with Captain America, for God's sake.

Even if I say pretty please?

Only calarts and capeshit is allowed on Sup Forums user, don't you know?

Someone post the comic already

Anthros were made for politics, didn't you know that furries are freaking out over commies and nazis as we speak?

>The person behind the comic says they are pro-choice, but wanted to make a comic featuring conflicting opinions.
Bullshit.

>playing devils advocate and trying to see things from the other side is not a thing

Better not be any premediated sinning in this thread

>Exactly where you would expect: DeviantArt.
You know, when I was young and green and 13, I wondered why the site had that name. Surely artists were upright and respected individuals in the internet community?
What could go wrong?

You bet it is. I don't usually do politics because NOT DEALING WITH THAT but I tend to move away from my viewpoint when I do so because I know not everyone agrees with all my personal points, so it seems irresponsible to make characters that just speak off my soapbox.

Fuck I realized that first word says exactly the opposite of what I meant it to. Not on all pistons.
People write views they oppose. They usually suck at it though because they're not used to arguing both sides.

I just read it on Sup Forums and damn, I'm impressed. It was excellently drawn. And surprisingly decent.

Someone dumped the Judy abortion comic on Sup Forums?

Yeah, don't remember which thread though.

>domestic dog
Maybe it's like some sort of fantasy creature as a mascot.

>fox den for rent
And the ad has to be sketchy as fuck.

>Rats
The species changed to sidestep copyrights as it could have just been about other cats. Now it just reminds me of that one Hey Arnold episode.

Those sexy tiger dancers were always meant to be in the movie. I wonder why.

Welp, it took a while, but Loss has officially been replaced.

Turn out all we needed was an other Wannabe dead baby.

Nah
There is no replacing Loss.

It won't ever stand a chance of replacing loss unless it can be reduced to simple shapes like loss can.

Imma dumb it if nobody else will

A shitty furry comic won't replace loss.

Read more about the movie, and their initial role.

Somebody had better take advantage of this guy's dump and start editing
It may not be loss, but it's ripe

You mean there are commies and Nazis in sheep's clothing?

It's such a shame seeing good art be wasted on hamfisted and cringey dramashit.

>I HAB BEEBI ME NOT WANT BEEBI
>KEEP BEEBI NO BORT
>YES BORT
>NO BORT
>OKAY BUT BEEBI DIE ANYWAY

I love that face btw. So exploitable.

The furry world isn't ready for fabbits. Not yet

So, who was in the wrong here?

What's shitty about it? Because the art is top notch and comparing it Loss is just being retarded.

Most fucked up, sick shit doesn't faze you people but as soon as abortion is painted in a not completely positive light there's a big fucking outrage. Seems ironic to me. I wouldn't ever punish a woman for terminating pregnancy, but to pretend that killing a fetus when the mother's life is not in any danger isn't immoral is just fooling yourselves.

>buns are christian
>it's the fox calling a one month abort sinful