Rimba Racer

you think those two season 2 episodes are avaible in english on Ton ton?

it must be region locked, i registered, but no rimba cartoon on their site.

see you next week.

Next week's episode description.

oh no.

More Drama!

I tried a VPN, but Malaysia wasn't on the list. When I tried India, no shows were on the site, but Singapore had a bunch of shows on the site. Rimba Racer wasn't on there. It may specifically require a Malaysian IP, or it may require the paid membership. I'll see if I can find a way to become Malaysian.

try marriage.

A Malaysian proxy does work, but they're not in English. And I'm not ripping or uploading them. If you're really curious you can figure it out for yourselves.

we'll wait for india release,like we did with season 1.

Let me guess,Vyxx stole that drink.

It would appear that Krom and Meelo are both crushing on Vyxx.

but Krom is in love with someone else!

Sonny overhears Meika talking to King. Unclear if he learns anything, but the look on his face implies he does. He tells Tag something, but then it's revealed Meika was spying on his conversation with him.

Meika and Sonny exchange words at the end.
Not sure what they say.

it's very funny...

i wonder what sponsors she'll get herself.

so Meika not working for the ringmasters anymore?

Of course she is. Nothing I said implies otherwise. If anything, King works for Meika now. King seemed smug when talking to her and was probably just getting in some jabs.

we dont know yet

Why does everyone drink the orange drink in this show?!

Because Sonni knows. Even when you think he doesn't know, he knows.

I watched the episode you idiot. Meika reports to the Ringmasters in it. The episode description mentioned her working for the Ringmasters. She works for the Ringmasters.

I don't like her face but I really like how she is a giant.

The color correction helps alot, too.

Is she good guy or bad guy?

I wouldn't be surprised if she was some punk rock singer sponsored by her record label.

because they cant render anything else.

i just want her to be entertaining.

is anything going on between these two?

Hey wait a sec, so she clubbed Tag on Riq's orders? I suppose technically she was just told to sabotage Tag's car and the clubbing was a spur of the moment thing but still.

..untill you realize she's just really, really lonely.
and her cold attitude isn't helping.

She still is. I think the implication is that King runs the RGP but can't enact the Ringmaster's plans while Tag and the gang have blackmail in him. So now Meika must work against Tag and ultimately Riq to free King up and gain control of the RGP.

can you post some snapshot of Meika?

No. She's evil.

yup, Tag didnt knew until the very end of s1, when he said no more secrets.

Meika has a really weird figure.

I'm still surprised how we can get Nork propaganda cartoons up on YouTube but we can't get a show from Malaysia.

Also on that subject, maybe YouTube actually getting moderators means thry won't get botted again.

All those straps make it look like something from metal gear solid.

I'll post more screencaps in a few hours if the thread is still up.

It's probably because of Riq. I wonder which of them was cool with him coming back and which of them hates him for the deception

Meika has hidden computers in her room that she uses to talk to the ringmasters. Her glasses trigger them appearing.

Meika seems to be one of the only characters in the show with a tail.

I'm assuming that Meika has been ordered to fix the races and King is rubbing it in Meika's face, as everything they did to him in season one was pointless.

Miss Dira interviews the new racers, but the toad-thing doesn't speak.

Pike's special ability is the phantom cars, as people have seen. He shoots out discs that generate the illusion, but if other racers try to pass through the illusion, the disc latches onto their car and basically functions as an EMP.

In the second race, they wanted Pike to win. Vyxx and Xeno try to take Tag out.

When Tag ends up winning the race by inches, it's shown that King was watching the race and took delight in Tag winning. He clearly wants Meika to fail.

>That bueno face
kek

Her head is really flat, wide and gaunt, she would look less weird if her neck matched the cheek fluff

I doubt Meika has a problem with race fixing if she was working for the Ringleaders from the start and quite eagerly at that

Perhaps it's that she has to make Tag lose that bothers her. She may still like her friends.

Probably because he had to raise tag and lost a friend and had to raise tag whith what little social skills she has.

Krom, meelo, tamira, and Pike.

Tag and Riq are supposed to have tails but lost them in accidents.

That and her large but very saggy chest line.

Did they change the theme song?

God damnit now I really want to see it.

All we need is someone to grab the videos from Tonton and put on subtitles.

Maybe this user could help

All you need to do is find a working proxy and plug it into a browser, like Firefox.

She clearly hates tamira though.

That's fucking clever.

What about Daisy's and Andromeda's special moves?

How insensitive.
Someone forgot to give her memo on new racers.

why is she so flat in that pic?

Orangina

...and all that in second episode.
they are really raising the bar.

>came across this thinking it was going to be generic furry bait
>actually turns into really compelling shit
well colour me surprised

waiting for english voices/dubs will be pain...

I wish they have bigger audience. Really sad to see how little traction they got even though Season 1 is out since 3 years ago.

> years ago
I wish you hadn't told me that user

Are you that sceptical guy from /trash/ ?

RR was a thing in 2015, but went under the radar until February 2017, some kind user leaked the series from Indonesian site. Fortunately it was in English.
Maybe it will have some small fandom like Wakfu does.

Can't wait until that happens again for Season 2.

I'd rather have weekly threads for each episode.

>Becks riding a buck hard.jpg

He does seem like the sort to delight when others fail. So Meika is technically his rival this season?

he wants to be the King.

can you help me out?

Meika is everybody's rival.

>2019

That would be nice but that would be a wait.

It seems the show is popular in Malaysia at least.

when it's aired ? 9 in in the moring? isnt that a dead slot?

It airs on public broadcasting and was preempted without announcement a week ago. It's not exactly the bee's knees.

oh,it's their Sonic Boom.