Misty x Danny shippers btfo

Misty x Danny shippers btfo

Ok. I'm not reading Marvel (and by the looks of it, I'm really glad I didn't). So how did this happened?

Nothing of value was lost. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Misty will cheat on Falcon sooner or later.

Misty got pregnant, which was revele dot just have been weird CHi shit from Danny fucking her giving a flase positive. Apparently this was enough for them to break up and now she's fucking Sam (who is also apparently involved with JaneThor but this is never adressed) because you gotta pair the Blacks together.

A black couple? That's racist, one of them should be white or chinese for diversity

>the only good interracial couple on Marvel is over because they wanted another Black Panther x Storm bullshit.

Fuck, make miles and gween break up, no better yet kill miles, then give us 616 miles as a little boy who loves spiderman and then give him character devolopment and personality.

god thats racist.
too bad miles 616 works for the kingpin

616 Miles is a wetback super edgy gangster that thinks he acts like a big fish in a small pond.

>whitebois complain about interracial couples with a black person in it
>whitebois complain about intraracial couples with blacks involved

Really makes ya think.

Marvel can retcon it, just say that is a coincidence that a thug share his name with 616 miles.

People loved Misty x Danny.

Do you read comics?

None of what he said is false. Danny and Misty were among the first interracial couples in western comic books.

Kinda makes you wonder what Marvel is implying with this whole deal. Maybe they are implying that Sup Forums is right again?

I was talking about miles and gwen dating.

Good. Races shouldn't mix, they should always fall in love within their own race.

You only getting lesser humans when to races mix, it's never good to encourage or make it normal. The average intelligence of our children would drastically decline, especially with Africans.

African americans are not real blacks, they all got white DNA so it makes no difference.

They did this because of the show. They don't want to break off Colleen and Danny, and now they shut up comicfags. I bet anything.

But, we are the smartest generation.

A place for everything and everything in it's place.

This happened before the show

I didn't understand why Marvel seems to hate Danny & Misty so much until a friend reminded me that they'd been together from the beginning and Marvel thinks that anything created by 'old white men' can't be very good.

sorry not a comicfag. reading is hard man.

He's already cheatingon her with Whor.

I'm confused. Is Sam fucking Misty or Jane? both at the same time?

Oh. Yeah, I don't care about Gwen.

Like a player. Shaft would proud.

Yet no one in this 7 billion modern world is on Tesla or Einstein lvl.

The fuck, they been going out sincr forever, how is pregnancy scare (which shouldn't be a scare with someone you've been going out for years) enough to break them up? Whoever wrote this story and keeps entertaining this nonsense needs to go and stay go.

She's dying so nobody will know

Thank goodness the races aren't mixing.