Who is the most evil character in comics?

Who is the most evil character in comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kh1CqCAc2fE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scott Summers

Lint

Depends on what you mean by "Evil", really. If it's just normal "human" evil (Note the lowercase), then people like the Joker are probably pretty damn high there. But if you mean shit like cosmic horrors whose very beings are embodied by Evil, then it might be a bit harder to reach a proper conclusive statement on that front, since that's a whole other can of worms.

red skull

kid miracleman

Blackheart was literally made from evil. Mephisto created him from the accumulated evil and suffering that occurred at a specific location.

delet this

How many alt universes did he destroy? Pretty much all of them in the end.

I wish I hadn't lost my copy of this.

beast

>posting the rightest of characters.
Gr8 b8 m8

The hell did he do?

It's just Bendis trying to be hip and shit on Beast when it was popular to despite the fact that the most retarded shit Hank did was because of him writing him like a retard.

If you want to know what he did, he basically left past versions of the O5 X-Men stranded in the present with no way back because he was pissy at Scott. He also lied to them about what Cyclops did.

You mean what the hell did Bendis do?

This. Gargunza is close, but every page with Johnny in the hospital filled me with dread. When happened it filled like I got punched in the gut

Bendis

Paradoxically I'd say that makes him LESS evil than many others. I mean, whatever he does, it's just what he's supposed to do. Like what choice does he have? It's perfectly natural.

But an ordinary person, or someone born as such, who does gruesome, atrocious things...

Same thing! He did that because that is what he does.

Moreover, he wasn't horrible about it. He didn't torture those people. He simply erased them from existence. He was even a little magnanimous at the end: "I admire your drive to survive." There was nothing petty about the guy - but also nothing sympathetic. He was more an idea than a character.

Same thing.

You can't call a machine evil. And all these guys are made to be what they are.

This guy:
Is a much better example.

Bendis?
The comic book writer?
That Bendis?

I think we have a winner.

Over at Marvel it's probably the Red Skull.

What are Arcane's worst deeds?

What makes it really scary is that KM still isn't dead. Only Johnny is and from the preview panels, it seems like KM has found a way to escape the alternate reality in some shape or form. That means he can go on a rampage again and the only one who is even capable of stopping him is Winter, which may or may not happen at all.

I also like how he is driven by hatred and hedonism. That is it. He doesn't justify it or disguise it. The only reason he wants to kill Miracleman is because he hates him and the only reason he did the whole monstrosity in London was to get attention and jollies.

Well -

He once sent his own niece to Hell. She hadn't really done anything.
Resurrected a whole bunch of serial killers as his servants.
Warped reality and drove people insane.
Possessed other people's bodies for his own evil ends.
Tried to conquer the world in the name of the Rot, the supernatural force of decay (a retarded concept, but what can you do); he was so evil even the ethereal lords of the Rot itself condemned him to Hell.

This guy is rotten through and through. By comparison, John Dee is more tragic than evil. After all, he was insane. Arcane is not.

Didn't he also slept with his niece when he was possessing her husband?

Go to bed Black Bolt.

No one has said Black Manta yet?
I am surprised.

Manta isn't so bad - he just hates Aquaman.

Darkseid is.

"Good and Evil" are just concepts created by the unwashed to justify the shortcomings of their lives.

Luthor.

He was poised to come back in The Dark Age

I think Kid Miracleman and then Arcane in Halo of Flies and Brimstone Ballet

Big talk from a guy with a chastity belt on his face.

Got so mad a Cyclops he started to fuck with the timestream

But Red Skull is so evil even Joker can't stand him

Lex Luthor
youtu.be/Kh1CqCAc2fE

My vote goes to Evil Ernie, who is an over the top abomination of Nice Guy™ in the body of a psychopath goes on a rampage to bring about the Megadeath™ by killing everyone in the world to save his girlfriend in hell, who totally plans on fucking him over in the end.

Blackheart is a weird case where as evil as he is, he has actually done some good before by stopping Mephisto's forces from overtaking earth. Sure he did it to spite his dad, but he probably saved millions.

The Rot's a cool idea though.

hahaha damn thats cold

Ask TV Tropes, they have whole pages dedicated to this due to being one of the few places autistic enough to apply the Most Evil scale to fictional characters.

Batman, he kicked that paraplegic man down the stairs and just proceeded along like it was nothing.

Better than a guy whose chastity belt is his face.

Jesus, Baytor is looking rough.

The joker.

Intelligent, nihilistic, wicked sense of humor

You. The reader.

Oh fuck is this what became of Billy Witchdoctor?

bump

Editor

Go to bed, Grant

He literally can't stand Red Skull just because Red Skull is a Nazi. I don't think Red Skull has ever tricked a superher into murdering his wife, having that superhero murder him, which triggers a nuke to go off killing millions and breaking said superhero's mind to the point of no return.

Lotta shit most recently
>Brings the O5 to the present with no way to send them back
>Betrays the X-men for the Avengers in AvX
>Betrays mutants for inhumans in IvX
>During Secret Empire betrays the X-men, Xorn, and Xavier's dream at the same time by helping Emma Frost run her Apartheid state
>Betrayed Steve Rodgers when he wouldn't destroy worlds in New Avengers
>Betrayed the Avengers and sided with the Illuminati during New/Regular Avengers
In short Beast is one of if not the worst person in the Marvel Universe.
Around Hank, wait for a shank

Satan is canonically the most evil character in the Marvel Multiverse.

>bringing your own chair so that you have a place to sit while you contemplate the chair

That's what i call Evil.

Why the fuck would Shuma-gora, Dormamu and Cytorrak want to be king of hell since at least two of them are multi-universal horrors

King of Hell is a far more prestigious title.

I feel like Garth Ennis has some villains who could be up there, especially some of the heroes in the boys.

you mean the writers right

Yup. He had her husband possessed for a fair length of time, too. So, he was engaging in the asshole reality warping plan as a long con from his last previous appearance at that point.

Floating above the Earth wouldn't give you absolute zero. There'd be a hint of temperature thanks to the sun.

Also, I have a feeling existing everywhere and nowhere isn't really what particles with an 'exact speed of zero' suddenly start doing, but I'm not a comic book writer, so I can't be sure.

Fucking Serious House

>the first villain fought is Doctor Destiny and he's defeated by pushing his wheelchair down a flight of stairs

When Stan Lee dies I want to take the throne.

Motherfucker there are LIMITS

I always found character more evil if they have a choice in the manner.

Made a list:

0. Ellos

1. Anton Arcane
2. Kid Miracleman
3. Torquemada
4. Red Skull
5. Doctor Destiny
6. The Slavers
7. Doctor Psycho
8. Bullseye
9. Carnage
10. Rasputin
11. Norman Osborn
12. Luthor
13. Karnak

Most evil place: Hub City

The way he's written in the comics is probably the most convincing instance of "He thinks he's right and does what he feels must be done". Shame the movie made him look like a generic smug asshole

Came here to say this

I liked how it's made from the cross Jesus was crucified on.

Wasn't this guy in hack/slash?

>but I'm not a comic book writer, so I can't be sure.

This guy wants the complete extermination of all life. I'd say thats pretty evil.

How does the Plutonian rank on the evilness spectrum?

I just went on a wiki binge on this guy and he seems dumb as fuck

Kills without compunction or remorse.
And death is the _best_ you can expect!
Opponents he really dislikes are tortured for eternity.

He killed a baby.

I thought hell in the marvel universe wasnt reslly hell but just a dimesnion that looked like it

Every time I see the 6th panel. Every time..

Like that's so hard.

>a hint of temperature
Fun fact: If you're in the sunlight, there would be a shitload of temperature because in the vacuum of space there is no way to get rid of it (that's also the reason you wouldn't be cold) but the sun keeps heating you up. You'd also get the most nasty sunburn, but I guess your brain would run out of oxygen before you have time to wonder about any of that .

SOURCE?

Holy fuck

Who was this?

He's referring to Injustice. Joker uses kryptonite gas to make a hallucinogen, which ends with Superman killing Lois. Joker blows up Metropolis and Superman kills him