Would Raimundo have turned on Wuya if she had given him the one thing every teenage boy desires?

Would Raimundo have turned on Wuya if she had given him the one thing every teenage boy desires?

I thought she already was. How hard could it have been for her to conjure a love spell or something?

>the one thing every teenage boy desires
A Gamesphere?

she made a fatal mistake
she trusted a Brazilian

A really good sandwich?

Yes, because Rai was at that point of puberty where he could have scored, but was oblivious to it because MUH FRIENDSHIP or something.

I feel like they could have easily compromised by making Jack his chained up couch gamer bro or something.

>Wuya
she should have unleashed her inner buttslut and the world would he hers
too bad it was a kid's show

It's hard to believe she didn't have hundreds of Raimundos. She seems like a good boss.

>one thing every teenage boy desires?
A better woman to fug?

This

She gave monnies but he still reported

So Rai DID plant his seed in Wuya, then.

>too bad it was a kids' show
Is this Sup Forums's motto?

A PlayStation 2?

>A better woman to fug?
There is no better woman to fug than Wuya.

>no way, fag

She was probably going to wait till he was old enough, then she would make him her royal consort or concubine etc.

Was the sequel to this show really that bad?

I wish Wuya was my mom.

I want to protect that smile

Why not just dress her in cheerleader outfit

But she's shit. Even Katnappé is better than her.

A woman, period. You remember being a teenager. Even if your standards were patrician (they weren't), you'd settle for "doesn't make me nauseous to look/at smell"

Really? I want to hold her head down and cover that smile in kisses.

She has the face of an elf, she's ugly.

Again, teenager you wouldn't care and if you think he would have, you have selectively forgot things you lusted after.

This... this should actually be our next banner.

Makes sense with how hands on she was. Shouldn't have waited. The small should be devoured.

>wants women to be as socially ostracized and punished as males are for being pedos for equality
>regularly jerks it to /ss/ and talks about how lucky those boys would be for having an older woman seduce them

Can't have it both ways fampai.

It was worse.

Katnappe is for when you want to break a bitch. Wuya is for when it's your turn to be the bitch and you like it.

Even most r/incel tier misogynists like their mommies. It's girls their own age that hurt them. So they get a fetish for the older woman who'd take care of them who thinks like the good old days that never existed.

>given him the one thing every teenage boy desires?
What's that user?

This. We need this depicted.

Find a flaw

Freaky, monster with no toenails

She should've just shagged him and said she was preggers even if she wasn't. Just like any other woman.

>No way fag

Not in heals

F-for a friend

>Hey Chase, want to have lots of unprotected vaginal sex with me. I’ll lie about what happened after I became human so not even Jack will know you’re the father. I want you to Shen Gong into my fertile Wu. Be my General Iwane Matsui and Rape my Nanking. I just started ovulating so if you start breeding me now, I might give birth to twins.
>No way fag

>Cat girl had a ridiculous list of demeans before working for Wuya
>beachside property that allows pets, a car, etc
>somehow ghost Wuya managed to get this for her
>the ungrateful bitch still has the audacity to quit working after an hour
I would’ve worked with Wuya desu

>The future where Jack conquered the world he had her chained up in a cheerleader outfit.

How did he even manage to beat Wuya and Chase?

He got his shit together with Omi out of the way.

Technology

>Jack never tapped that

Jack already beat Chase once with the Sphere of Yun. Omi had to break him free, and Omi didn't exist in that timeline. Unless Chase allowed himself to get caught as part of his Keikaku

>tfw you offer that booty on his dream racecar bed and he still doesn't take the hint

Here you go user.

Underrated post

>tfw Wuya was actually a good boss and didn't pull the usual villainous betrayal shtick once she was at full power
>Actually followed up on her promises without any bullshit monkey's paw stuff involved

10/10 villainess, would hench for. Rai was a moron

She liked to tease him but she secretly wants to fuck _Jack

No dealing with the slut.

Hannibal Roy Bean makes it clear that Jack was to be the best villain as soon as he overcame his fears. Xiolin Showdown is unique in that they like turn over typical adolescent targeted demographic cartoon cliches in favor of good storytelling. For example making Raminudo the leader in the end of the series instead of Omi. In Jack's case, he actually was and is a baddass. Just young, inexperienced and with certain vices (laziness, pride, cowardice) that always made him a step behind the monks or other villains. In time, and with maturity, I don't doubt that even with Omi as part of the timeline Jack still is destined to become a formidable mad scientist/esoteric magic wielding threat.

2D=\=3D

Part Brazilian here

I’ll have to agree with this

How about if you had to choose between her and a single unmarried Dr Mrs The Monarch?

>making Raminudo the leader in the end of the series instead of Omi.

That was just weird and stupid. Both Clay and Kimiko would have made better leaders.

>Both Clay and Kimiko would have made better leaders.
Except we saw timelines where they were made leaders and in both things fell part. As in, the balance of Yin/Yang was overturned and Yin was much more prolific than Yang.

>tfw no crazy to stick your dick in

Ok so I liked Jack and Chase but what the hell was up with Bean? Why a fucking Bean of all things?

>unmarried
>Mrs.
Choose one and only one user.

>I want you to Shen Gong into my fertile Wu. Be my General Iwane Matsui and Rape my Nanking.

As a pure American Clayfag I fully agree

Divorces happen, user.

A father who actually came home?

>still being Mrs after divorcing
For what purpose?

>thinking you have a chance of pleasing her after she has partaken of the sweet, forbidden fruit that is THE MIGHTY MONARCH

If pure evil could be anything why wouldn't it choose to be that most magical of fruits?

jajaja

I want to IMPREGNATE Wuya!

Don't we all?

>women in real life are assholes
>women in fantasy are perfect

Wow it's almost like reality is different from fiction or something

>Raimundo is a pardo
>pardos have majority black DNA
>Raimundo acts like an impulsive jerk in the first seasons
>instinctively bullies the weakest looking pale skinned male in the group Omi
>constantly tries to start shit with Clay(the white male)
>goes full muh dik anytime Kimiko shows up
>very confident and outgoing

>Kimiko initially shows disgust at Raimundo's advances(because hes a kokujin subhuman from her japanese point of view)

Wow Xiaolin showdown was redpilled.

The only thing worse than a Brazilian, god forgive for saying the word. Is an Albanian.

Would she go back to being Dr. Girlfriend or would she become Dr. Ex Mrs The Monarch?

It was supposed to be that Raimundo was retarded enough that he fucked up but then learned from his mistakes and became better

Also Omi never should have been the leader even if he was the strongest because he was too much of a tryhard asshole

I kind of feel like Hannibal Roy Bean was the result of executive meddling.
It's a shame though. Putting Judge Roy Bean himself in the show would have been rad.

No it was just written by Americans who are split into the "Brazilians look like mexican illegals" or "Brazilians are black people" camps because Americans don't know or care about Brazil, like most of the world.

I’m sorry, I had to do it.

Fuck, you must have been the most pathetic teen. Even as a teenager I still had standards.

>implying becoming a lizard allowed him to keep his dick

What about the gypsies?

Easy there MGTOW.

Still Wuya. She's packin magic and could probably teach me

>Pale skinned
Omi is the most yellow character in the show lol. Honestly don't know how they got away with it. The creator being Chinese probably helped.
>Raimundo is a pardo
>pardos have majority black DNA
Raymundo looks straight out of Portugal. brown hair, green eyes and light skin. Also he comes from a small village nestled under a volcano. Not some favela.
>goes full muh dik anytime Kimiko shows up
That's a Med trait as well as a Black trait.

>lol
Fuck off, newfag.

>I say kek

user when whitey isnt around blacks designate east asians as whitey and bully them. Clay is clearly a powerful looking white male while Omi is shorter so Raimundo bullied him.
>straight out of Portugal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA