Voltron: Legendary Defender

Season 5 when? It's already been almost two months since season 4, we were supposed to get new seasons more often so they could at least give us a date.

Other urls found in this thread:

smugkeith.blogspot.com/2017/08/klance-is-going-to-be-canon-you-can.html
nytimes.com/2017/12/04/style/tumblr-shippers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasn't some user here saying January?

The real question is if we'll get a Shiro vlog.

Only when the real Shiro returns.

There is no fake Shiro.

Then what is "it" then? Did Shiro suddenly turn into a potato and retarded?

He got a different artist and was always retarded.

>all this time everyone has been abusing a literal retard
How did Joaquim and Lauren get away with this?

Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.

January is speculation, there's been no announcements whatsoever. Considering the radio silence I don't expect anything before March at the earliest.

I expect something by Wondercon.

>teenage girl doesn't bother to shave her legs when surrounded by boys

The fuck is this trash? It says not to repost so don't do it.

>don't repost
I'm calling the police right now user, you're in for it now

>wheredoyouthinkweare.png

needs more beautiful hairy-legged Pidge

How did you celebrate Grogory day?

>hairy thighs
>on a woman

The fuck kind of subhuman wolf-monster drew this?

>this fucking meme

unfeminine nerdy girls sometimes can't be arsed to shave their legs. i have witnessed this. pidge never shows her legs and hasn't shown much interest in boys, so who knows.

but she was pretty girly as a girl and could probably program a robot drove to shave her while she studies.

could go either way.

she's surrounded by boys but has not attempted to make moves on them.

I'd like to see her try, though, antisocial nerds trying to be all seductive is usually really funny. maybe she'll chill out a little and start noticing them now that she's not worried about her brother.

>pidge never shows her legs
>literally wears shorts when not in paladin suit
But except for that, of course...

>pidge never shows her legs

fuck, didn't remember, sorry.

What if Pidge secretly had a penis?

No problem. I always remember Pidge as pic related, so confusion abounds.

Maybe she has blonde downy leg hair and doesn't have to shave.

No no. You're thinking of Matt. Completely different thing.

>yfw Shiro isn't the real Shrio

>End of March
Man, I hope we at least get some news before then.

Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

It's been cancelled.

I would still like for them to tell us.

no

>google Lauren and Joaquim in the hopes of finding some new interview I had missed
>find this post where some fujo wrote 40k words trying to prove that Klance will be canon instead

smugkeith.blogspot.com/2017/08/klance-is-going-to-be-canon-you-can.html

Hoo boy

Season five they should discover a bunch of aliens with weird, familiar names like "klance", "allance", "sheith" etc who are allies but keep asking them disturbing questions about their love lives.

And then the aliens all die in a battle with the Galra.

God I want Matt to cuck Lance so badly

I want to see the precise moment where he realizes he can't compete

>"klance", "allance", "sheith"
Hi Kallurafag

Everybody knows klance is a lie.

I love insecure Kallurafags.

I didn't remember what the ship was called and wanted it to be named something that did not rhyme with Allura.

Geez you people are touchy. Sorry for trying to tell a joke and triggering you by not remembering what a ship you didn't like was called.

Reminder that this is a children's show. A homosexual romance is not going to happen and nor should it happen.

Did anything interesting happen for Grogory Day?

This.

I really don't want them to turn into the Korrasamifags. Aka, "our ship is (going to be) canon, so everything else is inferior and you're not allowed to ship anything else, also we're going to screech at everyone who does for ignoring and misrepresenting the real canon because they enjoy something else".

...is that a come on? Like, Allura threatening to dump her altean cummies inside somebody?

Nothing except someone made a comment to Kim about space mom and I rolled my eyes to death.

t. Pat Robertson

Korra was aimed at teens though.

As long as it wasn't the show staff doing that.

It wasn't thankfully. Otherwise it was a cute interview with Rhys making it most enjoyable.

Wasn't it Y7?

We've discussed this in /vld/ before, and PTSD-induced murders usually do not belong in children's shows.
...Sendak could of course be winding up for a bitching return in the future, but he could also be a dried up corpse by now.

Kallura barely has anything going for it, though. Literally the only reason it's even being considered is because of OG Voltron. I have a friend who knows nothing about 80s Voltron or VLD fandom so he's completely unbiased, and when I told him about Kallura he was very surprised because he didn't see anything between them. There is a reason the ship is so unpopular and it's not just because of Klancer cancer. Look at Allurance's popularity after S3 and S4, there are even Klancers and antis who like it. Meanwhile Kallura is still basically a rare pair. That's why Kallurafags acting smug is so funny to me.

Not exactly sure what makes you think any of the core Paladins will be the homosex. Why can't it be Coran or Lotor?

Not even sure why you guys are all uppity over an user to mention Kallura as the dead alien. Going so far as to call Kallurafags smug when I don't think that was that guy's intent.

I don't really see much difference in the content between Korra and Voltron, though. VLD has slave camps, torture, character death (though just villains so far), characters getting turned into robeasts, literal zombies due to exposure to some mysterious essence, etc. None of those are particularly kid-friendly.

Silly user it's only the villains that get these crazy fates, and literal potato Shiro.

Oh, I actually don't believe any of them are gay, but it's definitely not a traditional children's show, is what I'm saying.

I think it's more about VLD threads in general than just that one guy.

Even potato Shiro deserves not to have his arm cut off.

The main difference is Bryke and Lauren have different attitudes towards their work. Bryke are very sloppy without someone to rein them in, very emotional and overly sensitive so they change the script up a lot to include jokes and take-thats at people they don't like, and they also made Korrasami canon after being backed into a writing corner.

Lauren Montgomery is a more straightforward and technical kind of writer so even if she's not particularly amazing with the foreshadowing she does run a tighter ship. Therefore if a gay pairing were to happen (not impossible, but I'm not hoping) it would've probably been foreshadowed a long time ago. The "adult" themes are probably handled more maturely than Korra if you were to ask me. Korra mostly had them for shock value and didn't spend much time to make them meaningful. In this show when they do get a chance to show us we can get an idea of how fucked up it is.

>Stopped watching at seaon 2
>it is already on season 4 with a 5th coming

wut?

You missed out.

really hairy women do grow stronger hair on their tighs. maybe it's the italian genetics.

I only post Kallura images and say that I like it. Anything else is usually people spiteposting over tumblr.

Very interesting to hear what you personally do.

Fucking hell, this bitch is going to send acid to the writers once the show ends and no Klance.

Why yes it is. Memoir-posting is best posting.

Fanatical stans like that scare the shit outta me. How the hell do they become so obsessive?

W-why is Zarkon in bed with them?

And yet all the books are clearly aimed at 6 year olds.

It's the harem ending.

The episode recaps? They're mostly picture books, probably meant for the parts of the audience who don't have enough attention span or comprehension to watch episodes more than once for the plot or characterization.

Because he's a big meanie who's like going to murder them and stuff, and he totally stole Hunk's pillow.

So far there's absolutely buttfuck nothing in the way of concrete romantic interaction, and I hope it stays that way. Shipping is cancer and having romance in the show would just fan the flames.

I only want Coran x his dead wife so I can see his dead son.

You mean his dead sister. These are Alteans.

From what I've seen of Lauren, I wouldn't be surprised to see her reveal a LGBT character off-show, particularly once it's finished and all the toys are sold, but I definitely don't expect any actual gayshit in the show.

Apart from that, I hope to see more of the dark themes we've already had from an empire crazed on conquest led by a drugged-up zombie, as well as Shiro's rapidly declining mental health. I don't expect much, but something.

I miss Keith

I can confirm this. My hair has always been stronger on my thighs than calves.

t. Hairy slavette

How silent you all have been for the past several days, heretics. Do not think that it hasn't been noted that when the latest in the many signs and portents of the inevitable coming of Klance to sit the throne of eternity was revealed unto you, you stayed quiet, hiding among the rubbish and feces you cower in while trying to hide in vain from the all-seeing gaze of Klance. It avails you not, for we heralds of the great Work bring such tidings into your miserable little worlds specifically meant for your infidel eyes. The faithful do not require signs, you see: we already know victorious Klance is canon king. This is not news for our ears; long have our souls burned with the light of this knowledge, a light so profound it sears the flesh of the unbelievers. Klance comes, sinners, and vermin will feast on your innards as the wages of your denials and doubts. Look upon the attached picture with all the hate and vitriol your meager wills might muster, it will gain you nothing, for it is with such gifts Klance shall break your spines and cast you and your false ships down. Wither in your desert of foolishness; be gnawed upon by the gnats you birthed with your spiteful words, and know that your doom comes at the hands of Klance, as was prophesied.

Burn now, sinners. Burn in the knowledge that nothing you might do will stop the ascension of Klance.

Mainstream media is really going downhill.

The only way that picture could trigger me more, is if the person responsible for it had given Keith those patches of discolored skin they love so much on Tumblr.

N-nani?

Looked up the article because I couldn't believe the New York Times would be seriously reporting this nytimes.com/2017/12/04/style/tumblr-shippers.html
>We asked Amanda Brennan, who is in charge of analyzing traffic at Tumblr, to talk us through the 2017 list.
>not even bothering to look at other social media sites
>the entire list is gay

Imagine using your journalism degree to write that.

It doesn't have retarded love triangles and drama which Korra had from the start, and I hope it stays that way.

Seeing all the Klance vs Sheith fighting made me gravitate towards Shance. A lot of the art is lewd which pleases me.

What is it about Shance that gives it so much lewdness?

Is it even a fight anymore if one side is completely owning the other?

They split S3 into two, so S4 is just the other half of what season 3 originally was.

Shance is the best. Shancefags can really pump out the content.

Don't they always pull shit like that in the media, when they try to be down with young people?
Maybe this is worse than usual.

Brown twink gets DICKED DOWN by his muscular hero.

Makes Keith angry.

Too bad Lance is gross. Shiro doesn't deserve that. Pidge and Allura don't deserve that. He should stay quarantined with Keith.

Zeith is love.
Zeith is life.