God fucking damn it

youtube.com/watch?v=fR0T2X5fewU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_CXaUeQ4r4
youtube.com/watch?v=MxLLiMX20Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=rgJKUX_7O2g
youtube.com/watch?v=GsGHPJnNxNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to lick your tears but even I'm upset about this.

Vishnu can't keep getting away with this!

I mean they just had a fucking week marathon for the night begins to shine special but now its this just because christmas

oh and the thanksgiving 3 day marathon

When it's the only show they're making whoopee cushions out of, you know they're going to air the fuck out of it.

Does air the come out his ass? Is there a tiny hole ass where his ass been? Is there a Raven one

The Toys R Us I went to only had the Beast Boy one and I didn't buy it.

Im so glad its ending forever

That ending thing was updated and another season is in production

>TFW you're not a Teen Titans 2003 faggot
I don't even like TTG but feels good man

This show has made me hate CN

Thats a fucking lie, they wouldve confirmed another season by nownand the fact the movies happening implies its ending

OP and neither am I, and I'm tired of "If you hate anything about TTG it's because you're a weebfaggot that fucks a 2003 raven bodypillow"

This shit is unbearable and now with Unikitty this network is pure suffering to sit through, even if you like Gumball, the occasional Adventure Time or Regular Show rerun, etc. You still get hammered with in-broadcast obnoxious ads for either TTG or Unikitty. I think they stopped doing "Coming up next" right before the next show starts so they can show Unikitty bumpers

I'm not lying check the fucking website faggot, you can choose to not believe him if you want but he was right about a few things apparently like IT becoming a series, I don't speak for him I'm just saying "Wrapping up" updated to another season in production.

It's not impossible. The 2004 Spongebob movie was supposed to be the end, and look what happened.

>He watches cable

Didn't they go," Pfft, you thought we were ending?" in the 200th episode

>We could be stuck with TTG until we die
No. This is the absolute worst timeline. Stop it CN.

It hurts
youtube.com/watch?v=P_CXaUeQ4r4

youtube.com/watch?v=MxLLiMX20Ac

youtube.com/watch?v=rgJKUX_7O2g

Man this is actually a real problem. I like TTG myself but endlessly spamming it is killing CN's ratings. No matter how much kids love it they're not going to be entertained by endless marathons of the same show. If I was a kid, even if they constantly spammed EEnE or Courage marathons I'd eventually get sick of it and stop watching.

The schedule for 2018 is

TTG - 6 AM to 2 PM
Unikitty from 2 PM to 4:30 PM
Ben 10 from 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM
TTG 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
The rest are random fill ins that change during the week, We Bare Bears gets 1 marathon before a special.

>He watches screens

>worst timeline
But that's wrong. NuPPG isn't popular enough to be in TTG's position and Johnny Test is still in cartoon hell.

This is true, people keep forgetting nuPPG exists and Johnny Test was a thing. The fact that nuPPG is getting another season is the weirdest shit, I think they're worried about the staff crying about it

But don't you see? APPS!

Doesn't matter if it's an entirely different medium nor are it's offerings so laughably small they shouldn't even count as a streaming service. Apps are the future because that's what those darn kids are doing.

>SJWs crying about it
This could be why they won't fire Vishnu (the guy responsible for the schedule)

They seriously need to give some of their other shows love. Unikitty is just going to be more of the same content as TTG so it'll just be more unbearable without some kind of breather in-between them.
Shoot, you're right. I did forget about NuPPG, maybe there are some small mercies that-that isn't being aired near constantly.

Their app is unlocking all episodes of their shows (though a few shows weren't in the promo) this weekend, but it's before this fucking marathon so this marathon isn't intended to drive the people to the App

Vishnu isn't known enough that it'd cause an issue, and I doubt he'd go on twitter and cry and say "it's cause i poo in the loo isnt it?", and I doubt they'd make an announcement that someone in his position was replaced

>people keep forgetting nuPPG exists
Who fucking cares? It never actually airs outside of Boomerang. People more bitching of neoPPG is more obnoxious than bitching about TTG if only because everyone seems to want to forget about it

>and Johnny Test was a thing
Even Johnny Test at it's worst was never this bad, and that's saying a lot

TV's still an outlet that they're using, and they're paying for that space on a channel slot and general maintenance and staff. It seems odd that they wouldn't at least try to maximize ratings on TV as well as hits on the app. It's not like it's terribly hard to design a diverse schedule, when your network owns broadcast rights to one of the largest cartoon archives on the planet.

>They seriously need to give some of their other shows love.
The only one not getting any off the top of my head is SU. And (as told from the show's recent bomb) it doesn't deserve any.

>Who fucking cares?
Chill the fuck out retard I was using it as an example, yes it airs on boomerang and that's what the point was, it could be worse

Even with all the episodes unlocked, it's still fucking minuscule in the grand scheme of things

Their Boomerang app has more and even that's not saying much

>Johnny Test was never this bad
Their Christmas marathon aired more than what TTG had
>NuPPG never airs outside of Boomerang
It's new episodes come on Sundays

My post a sarcastic user

Again?
Again?
Really?
Again?
WHY?

Didn't they do this TWICE earlier this year? How many times has Gumball of 196 episodes had a full-series marathon? Adventure Time of 270 episodes? Even when Regular Show was airing, 261 episodes and how many "every episode ever" marathons?

>Doesn't matter if it's an entirely different medium
Cable and internet aren't mediums, user, they're the content sources.

>it's offerings so laughably small they shouldn't even count as a streaming service
Are they? I haven't heard of that before. I thought every episode from every (current) show is on there.

It would most likely get leaked. And does this look like the face of someone who wouldn't manipulate the media for his own gain

>Their Christmas marathon aired more than what TTG had
One marathon. It was one marathon user, that never aired again after that.

>It's new episodes come on Sundays
One airing with zero advertising is hardly airing it at all

Adventure Time, Regular Show, Clarence, Steven Universe, and new PPG haven't been getting any "love". Regular Show's over but I was referring to the final season treatment which is what AT is going through now, SU has the same kind of deal except its bombs get promoted with a unique female voice actor, and despite hating new PPG it's still been shafted pretty hard, a good thing and deserved since the ratings are bad apparently, but still- and even it had a bombshell promotion for the poochie special

>The only one not getting any off the top of my head is SU.
Nigga they fucking pretended that RS didn't exist and basically wrote it off the network after it concluded, barely air AT, hardly touch Magiswords or WBB, and barely air Clarence at all, not to mention that they almost totally ignore any show that recently ended like UG. Fuck they barely even air nuBen 10 or OK KO anymore in comparison to TTG and to a lesser extent Gumball.

It's your new favorite show and you're going to love it. Stop resisting.

> It seems odd that they wouldn't at least try to maximize ratings on TV as well as hits on the app.
The problem is that they don't want to overlap their target demographics, or they'll be competing with each other for ratings. So instead, the app is their primary focus and the cable channel is just for those young enough that they can't internet so good.

Adventure Time is passed its prime and should have been cancelled by now but CN is dragging it out to get the last bit of popularity it has.
Same for Clarence
SU went into haitus for half a year and they decided to shaft their entire plot so Steven could spend the next 5 episodes crying to Connie so tumblrinas can have their power trip
NuPPG doesn't deserve to come back either.

>If I want to watch a Christmas special for one of their old shows I have to do it on the Roku app that automatically logs me out every time my modem reboots itself

>I thought every episode from every (current) show is on there.
Hell no. It's a random mix mash of episodes from different seasons with barely any connective tissue outside of belonging to the same series.

But hey they put Mike Lu and Og on there, so that's something I guess

I'm still pissed they didn't do an all episode marathon of Regular Show for the finale, that was pretty fucked up when Teen Titans go gets all episode marathons for fucking saint patricks day, christmas, thanksgiving, any 30 minute special, some 11 minute episodes, etc.

With Regular Show having a whopping 261 episodes, you'd be right to think that'd be a bit much to air, and despite loving it, I'd agree that it'd be a bit much, but it'd pale in comparison to when Teen Titans airs just 61 episodes less during an average week.

And if anything, if they really didn't want to give the series that much screentime, marathon the final 2 seasons so people understood what the fuck was happening. I was checking the twitter feed when it became trending and there was a fuck ton of people asking when the series went to space and saying "apparently its the finale but im not caught up yet, guess i'll check kisscartoon later"

As long as I get plenty of OK KO and Gumball with my TTGO, I'm good. Universe and AT are over the hump and Clarence was always terrible.

There's like 10 episodes of not TTG Ben 10 shows

from the thumbnail this still looks like gibby with a mustache

This isn't a big deal. They're just promoting for the movie next summer. Gotta go hard with it now that Justice League flopped.

>Marathon for a final
user...

It's not about what shows I like, which is why I included new PPG, it's about the fact they're still treating all those shows horribly.

I figured AT and RS would've had reruns a year or so after it ended put they didn't even make it to their final 3 seasons

Uncle Grandpa existed.

>it's about the fact they're still treating all those shows horribly.
Some shows deserve to be treated horribly. If TTG didn't get as popular as it did this wouldn't have happened.

You guys do get that the issue isn't what shows you like getting airspace, but a lack of schedule variety affecting ratings by making children, the target demographic of the network, less interested as they get bored of watching the same shows endlessly, right? The guy said that SU was the only show being treated badly too, and even if you don't like the other shows, that's simply not true.

SU is only popular in the online fandom.

>They're just promoting for the movie next summer.
Not at all, but I'm sure that's coming next year and between the marathon they'll have sneak peeks and interviews or something.

This is literally just "merry christmas, your gift is your favorite show having a marathon!", it's not related to the movie

There's nothing wrong with a marathon for a series finale. Disney's alt channel aired the same 2 seasons of Gravity Falls twice in a row before it ended, and Nick's had a marathon for that one show I can't remember the name of when it ended, it's just CN having their issue, and you know damn well the network will be unwatchable when the Titans have their series finale. Mock all you want that
>TTG
>ending in our liftetime
but it's clearly dwindling down which is why they have to make an episode for every holiday, a theatrical movie that not even their longer running more popular shows got, and won't shut the fuck up about it more and more as they increasingly get desperate. I'd say 7 seasons at most.

I meant to put him in the list

But that has nothing to do with the user claiming that SU was the only show being mistreated. Why the fuck did you even post that, it has zero relevance to the conversation at hand.

Oh and they also group Classic PPG with NeoPPG because fuck everything

It's the only still running show. Adventure time is being dragged and I read somewhere that Clarence was about to end too.

Still should promote new episodes and have the occasional rerun by a network standpoint. I hate new PPG with a passion and don't want it on the air, but it's odd it keeps getting quietly renewed. If a show has ran for more than a few seasons it should have a better finale treatment than Regular Show got. AT even managed to get a better treatment with CN giving production a short halt so they could set up the finale's story properly. They jumped in on Regular Show's 8th season halfway in to say they've been canned and then spammed every episode through a few weeks making production so rushed the finale aired a day after it was finished audio mixing

>I hate NuPPG with a passion but I still want to see commercials about their new content
w-what?

You said it yourself those 2 shows are still running, and even if you don't like them they're still being mistreated, SU fanboy

I'm thinking from a logical network standpoint that everything deserves a fair shake, PPG already had that and since everyone hates it it needs to be cancelled, but they're still running it so it still needs promotion, but they need to quit airing it all together and it won't be an issue.

I'm just saying that because apparently SU is getting a bad hand and every other show that isn't TTG and Gumball aren't.

They did air reruns through the weeks at night before they reach the finale. Plus, not every show going to have that marathon.

Don't worry, you'll get the AT Bombs soon this month.

>SU fanboy
>I just called the show out on their woman power fantasy
Is this le poor reading comprehension?

>>I just called the show out on their woman power fantasy
The main issue with Sup Forums is assuming that one poster is another and using that assumption in their argument, I didn't 100% know if you were the same person, but despite that you didn't bother to say SU is being dragged or that it's being turned shitty in the same post that you did to AT and clarence

From a business standpoint someone would either cancel it or move it to Boomerang. NuPPG still needs a good ol' squeezing so it gets an unannounced Sunday slot that caters to bored kids.

I said they were being dragged because they're about ready for cancellation (I even hard AT just finished recording their final episodes). SU has been renewed and Season 5 is still far from over.

Look man I'm gonna give you a quick rundown here
If you're a company you wanna make money
So you do what makes you money
If you're a TV network, schedule variety often improves ratings
Ratings can drive things like advertiser interest and merchandise sales
Things that can make money
So you don't do what you like, you do what makes money
If putting nuPPG on the air more often and promoting it improved ratings, along with a more generally diverse schedule, it doesn't matter what you like. What matters is what makes money.
If you're thinking about it from an outsider's perspective, even if you don't like a show, it still makes sense that they might want to air it. And if the channel gets better ratings they might be able to put out better content. Not to mention that even if you don't like a show, after having one particular show shoved incessantly down your throat, mixing things up a bit can feel like a breather.

>They did air reruns through the weeks at night before they reach the finale.
Did they? I just remember 1 or 2 times they aired the previously premiered episode right before or after the new one, but they stopped right before shit got more serialized. Even so, they only did it to a few episodes that had just aired a day or 2 prior which doesn't change anything when they had a month or so holdover from 20+ episodes airing in 3 weeks with some days having 2 at the same time, and the series finale.

>Plus, not every show going to have that marathon.
Not saying every show needs it/should have it, but shows like Regular Show, Adventure Time, and even shitty Steven Universe deserve them because despite what you think of them, they're serialized and the ratings go higher if more people are willing to tune in because they know what happened with the series recently and are caught up.

They hardly promoted the 3 week spam of Regular Show's final season and then when they went to Thursdays for a short bit they never promoted it, ever. They even removed "NEW" from the premiere's network bug a few times as if it were a rerun.

>If you're a company you wanna make money
So you do what makes you money
NuPPG doesn't make that much money. Why waste resources on it?
>If you're a TV network, schedule variety often improves ratings
Ratings can drive things like advertiser interest and merchandise sales
Bliss got ads and that flopped..NuPPG also has toys and that fails as well.

Overall, NuPPG is a failure and I don't see it being renewed for another season unless they pull another Bliss that gives them enough attention to survive.

Tell that to Nick as well.

So you think they deserved a marathon just becuase they're story-driven shows?

youtube.com/watch?v=GsGHPJnNxNE
I remember it was at about Regular Show's finale that every week Teen Titans Go was having some kind of marathon and as soon as a commercial break started, an advertisement for it aired, every time without break. Sometimes twice in the same break.

Ever since then they've had some kind of marathon/big event at least once a month, and if there was a month that didn't have it they made up for it by having 2 conjoined marathons in a later month.

No but if they've ran long enough and have stuff like AT RS and SU have, then they do. Shows like Teen Titans Go don't need marathons for an 11 minute episode where Beast Boy and Cyborg say "We've been friends for another year" and robin rapping. And they certainly don't need an entire series marathon for a holiday.

It's just these specific story driven shows that need marathon before their finale, not any other time really. Finales getting marathons are like networking 101

Nick at least airs their shows regularly.

Granted they have their stupid Sponge standard that thus far only one show has met, but the point stands.

There is a God and he laughs at us

The only reason this is happening is because of that poo in the loo. He even did this in CN Asia.

What happened to Cartoon Network anyways?

Teen Titans Go aired 300 episodes at once because of either a new episode or it was around a holiday, I don't see why Regular Show didn't get its 261 episodes aired before the finale since they don't have boundaries, or even rerunning the last season. It'd make up for multiple years of the series not running once and having new episodes never promoted. If Regular show had steady reruns then an entire series marathon wouldn't be needed as bad, but before this or last month there had been like 10 reruns in 4 years.

They spammed Titans Go in a ratings scheme but it failed but since it occasionally gets the best ratings over whatever else they rerun they think it's working.

>Finales getting marathons are like networking 101
Yeah, doubt it. Plus, when TTGO will end, wouldn't be suprised of you guys cheering about it. They could just spam OH KO or one of their new shows.

>regularly
It's mostly just Spongebob and Loud House. Nick Jr. is like the only block in the network that shows variety. If you're going to preach about variety, then they should lessen the spam.

>Plus, when TTGO will end, wouldn't be suprised of you guys cheering about it.
non sequitur

I always forget how bad the nu is when compared directly to the old.

I don't get Teen Titans Go.

Like, I am not saying "eugh, where's my 2k3 anime-esque edge", I just don't get how it works, what was the thought process of its conception. Is this basically some cartoon some dude wanted to make but CN allowed it to happen only if they'll use one of their properties?

If so, why go as far as getting together the original cast?

>2003 shorts came
>Got popular
>They grabbed two Sup Forumstards and made them the creators
>They gathered the original cast to keep things like NuPPG from happening
>big blur
>this

Mistyped. Trying to say that if TTGO ends, you'll probably just skip the episodes and go straight to the finale of it or still getting piss at CN that they're doing a marathon of it.

It was originally described by outlets as what the Titans are up to when not fighting crime, and the series is made by guys that have seen just a few episodes of the characters their show is based on.

I want to die.

Who made this and why aren't they fired?

Of course, I can't think anything more fitting for TTG merchandise more than farting toys.

>you'll probably just skip the episodes and go straight to the finale of it
I won't watch it because I'm not a fan, fans would likely watch the marathon if they're not burned out on every episode by now.

>or still getting piss at CN that they're doing a marathon of it.
TTG is a different case, like I said with RS if the series was reran semi-regularly a marathon wouldn't be as needed, but maybe still the final arc heavy season. TTG has no arc and if anything if the finale was Night Begins To Shine 15 then air Night Begins to Shin 1-14 because that'd be the only important episodes if anything. But also the series has had marathon after marathon, each episode has likely aired over 100 times if they're not incredibly new, a finale marathon isn't warranted that much and I'm sure it'd just blend in with every other rerun fest the series has

dank

A fighting figurine set with the Titans in battle position and characters from other CN shows in the fetal position

>Nick airs their shows regularly
>Welcome to the Wanye still sits in limbo

And Henry Danger, and the Thundermans, oh wait, they're live action and don't count. And neither does Nick Jr. apparently for fucking stupid reasons.

Understand if you think they should've done an marathon around the space arc at the time, but I doubt it since they may have done it during the whole "shifting the schedule" for them to be aired in even at the time.

It's weird that CN keeps renewing shows but treating them passive aggressively. Like its one thing to not get reran enough, but actively harming the shows premieres is another. Some don't get promoted, some get dumped with either promotion or none, some get put on the app with promotion or none, but everything pales in comparison to TTG. Like, if TTG didn't exist they'd be "forced" to pay attention to other shows, but they don't want to.

I kinda get Regular Show because it was more teen oriented and they've been going down a preschool path lately, but either can it fairly or keep it as the transitional series between CN and [AS]. When they started fucking with RS and making it incredibly watered down was pretty shitty.

AT still has the occasional preschool pull, the bright candies and stuff, but with lore for the final episodes. SU I guess has small kid fans but it isn't like it used to be with episodic fun, but it never had too many saturated colors to begin with.

Turn that the other way around.

Its like they don't even care about promoting smoking weed to kids

I'm just saying is that Nick should at least lessen the spam of Spongebob and Loud House.