Jessica Jones S2 trailer

twitter.com/Marvel/status/939601813682057216

No one posted this yet?

Well, it's not canon.

Not canon

I can't wait for her to act illogical and yet be praised for it!

Like when the guy suggested to kill Kilgrave before he gets more people killed, and the girls said he was stupid and MORE PEOPLE GOT KILLED!

Nobody gives a shit about Jones. It was bad. Also fuck off back to Sup Forums this shit is barely comic related, it's just campy drama.

Defenders proved anything other than Daredevil is a waste of time.

Because season 1 was ass. I felt like I was watching a rough draft of a script.

fuck this show for ruining Luke Cage

I was looking forward to Luke Cage and Iron Fist in live action for the longest time, and I got the equivalent of a Zack Snyder film full of horrible characterization and writing. That was what burnt me out of the Netflix shows and just made me say "fuck it, Im done".

Fuck this shit, and I hope 5 years down the line , we'll get a proper Heroes for Hire series with Luke, Danny, Misty and Colleen done right.

LC and IF would've been amazing if they actually kept them closer to their comic counterparts

God shes annoying. Chugs down liquor like a "badass", and boy, it was sure something seeing her roll her eyes in Defenders at every comic name. Also that "Great power" line at the end was garbage

this, they are trying to hard to make her "snarky" and "badass"

>JJ says the responsibility line before Peter

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Not canon
I know, but it's still retarded.

I can't wait for Kilgrave to act like a horny retard and feel about as frightening as a bad Lifetime original villain again.

did you and i watch the same show? they clearly portray her alcoholism in a negative light

They portrayed her as a very flawed character, which is why I liked the show. She got thrown of a bar into a garbage pile because she was piss drunk. It was pathetic.

No, they are making her a piece of shit, why is the latest generation of mouthbreathers so fucking troubled by the idea of a protaginist not being a pure redeemable soul. I like watching someone thats a disgusting pathetic fuck get shit done from time to time, its actually interesing to see some fucking variety in ones life

You think fangirls are aware of that? They're too focused on her being a "take no shit strong woymin" character

>Joss Whedon
Should I tell him?

>misses obvious shit
>claims that it's others who aren't aware

Not everyone is retarded as you, pal.

>women automatically care only about superficial descriptors
user, the reason stronk wymyn are popular isnt that theyre stronk, its that they deviate from the norm, which (if done right) requires more detail than is normally expected for female characters

>You think fangirls are aware of that? They're too focused on her being a "take no shit strong woymin" character

>this is bad because the fans misinterpret it

That's not how it works.

i-is the music a hint at Barracuda coming to Punisher?

To be honest that happens with all anti-hero characters, e.g. it's agonisingly obvious we are meant to think Walter White is in the wrong since episode 3 but everyone loves him.

>I like watching someone thats a disgusting pathetic fuck get shit done from time to time, its actually interesing to see some fucking variety in ones life

then why did they make Luke Cage a straight-laced corny person? Unless they were soooo offended of him being un-PC?

>it's agonisingly obvious we are meant to think Walter White is in the wrong since episode 3 but everyone loves him.

Remember when the fans were so fucking stupid that they literally had Walt come out and say in the final couple of episodes that he wasn't doing it for his family and it was all just to stroke his ego, and the fanboy response was "HE WAS JUST LYING TO SKYLAR TO TELL HER WHAT SHE WANTS, BASED CHAD WALT."

>mfw

I'm sick of her permanent bitchface.

He paraphrased it in his scene with Tony in Civil War.

Such a frustrating show. Much to like. Even more to dislike.

At least they were actually realistic and cast a woman that could actually be believable to see with a black man instead of a blonde 10/10.

Didn't stop anons from bitching about it nonstop

What is this even going to be about? Jessica Jones has no history and story, she leeches off of other popular characters after Alias

b-but most actresses aren't actually a 10/10 or blonde

I don't understand this meme.

Jessic "the Walking Tantrum" Jones is getting a second season....

welp, goodbye hope of daredevil ever being good again

Skyler got too much hate. She did some shitty things, but she was only shitty because Walt was super fucking shitty to her.

lol she said the famous Spider-Man line and then acted like it was lame. That scamp. Can't wait to see more of this well written character.

People probably hate her because she reminds them of Carmela Soprano so they get this kneejerk reaction. Which I can get because the bitch was insufferable even if I don't try to excuse or defend Tony's actions. Tony's mother was somehow more likable.

None of these Neflix Marvel characters work outside of being foils to Daredevil.