Who is Sup Forums's most hated writter?

who is Sup Forums's most hated writter?

Bendis or Rivera

Jack Kirby. Everyone on Sup Forums hates that faggot.

slott or benis

dan abnett

Bob Kane.

>but--
He wrote a few humor strips.

Bendis

His name is Abner Landing you casual

Bendis or Slott, leaning more towards Slott because while you can kind of ignore Bendis's shit outside of certain titles if you try hard enough Slott ruined the second most superhero title of all time for a ton of people.

Bendis, followed by Slott.
>Rivera
She's a flavor of the month hatred, like KSD used to be, or Dennis Hopeless. We still dislike them, but constant, continuous hatred is another thing.

Because he molested and murdered those children and became Freddy Krueger.

Unacceptable.

For me Millar and Fraction. Everything they make is fucking trash

Ding ding ding. We've got a winner.

In 1990.

Why would you make this thread when exists?

Why would Sup Forums hate the author of Annihilation?

Snyder can go choke on an STD-stained horse dick for all I care, the man literally can't do anything but regurgitate and borrow other people's gimmicks.

nah, at least his ass is dead, Bendis refuses to do so

Alan Moore

Bends, are you serious?

Fuck off troll queen

what's up with this guy? He is like the embodiment of the Big Bang theory and sites like Dorkly, has somenone ever watched his "nerd" show?

>Pawn Star, but is a comic shop
>Clearly a fake shop made of two walls, you can see the studio background due to bad perspective
>Le nerd girls enters with one of the first numbers of "Weirdo" by Robert Crumb to ask the valuer of her collection
>Kevin: "LoL! I dunno, my store is not specialized in this kind of comics, just cape shit"
>Let's her go without even researching the price on the internet

/r/ing the whoreswhoreswhores comics

He's written a comic book?

Will he be fine?

Yes, mainly Green Arrow and Batman.

Just so you know what they're like one of the Batman ones retcons the dinner scene in Year One to have Bruce piss himself.

Bendis the Destroyer is at least somebody, Rivera is a nonfactor and bothers only foaming autists who only made us aware of her existance by their bitching in the first place.

He had a really good run in Green Arrow and a really weid one in Batman.

Jeph Loeb or Dan Jurgens

Hating Bendis is a massive internet-wide meme so everyone parrots that opinion
Not that he doesn't deserve it. It's just Bendis is like the Star Wars prequels or Nickelback of comics; they're complete shit but most people didn't actually hate them until they heard everyone else hating them

No, he was genuinely a big cape nerd and to an extent still is. He started smoking weed and it absolutely killed his brain and personality so now he acts like a fucking bizarre focus-tested TV host personality.

Of course, he was the 80's-mid 00's type of cape nerd, who loves edgy realism shit, has no understanding of either cape history or comics medium history, and loves every book Big Two tells him to like.

However I'll defend his lack of any sense as a collector because he's not a businessman, other people run his shop and he just shows up on the show for the paycheck and to support his buddies.

Also the guys on the show aren't that bad if you listen to them on podcasts. Apparently the producers for the first few seasons were retards that wanted to appeal to the BBT crowd, they fired them after season 3 IIRC. I don't know if it got any better after that but they said they weren't happy with how the show made them look in those early seasons.

Used to be Greg Land.
>inb4 he's not a writer
He's not an artist either.

Sshhh don't give Greg any ideas for an upcoming cover he'll rip off.