What went right?

What went right?

>Budget $217–260 million
>Box office $605.4 million
Not much

Nitro Zeus

Considering 3 more movies are in the works simultaneously I don't think it failed very hard

They apparently scrapped them.

R-really? I need proof. Proof this living nightmare known as Bayformer's is finally going to fuck die.

BUMBLEBEE and TRANSFORMERS 6 are still happening.

the CGI prequel too

Bayformers is the only reason you're getting new fiction and those snazzy MP figures, you ingrate.

Nitro Zeus, Sir Anthony, Nemesis Prime, Meg's new design, Quintesa being the big bad, Cogman, Based Hound and fucking excalibur.

I'd rather have nothing than the shit that is Bayformers.

How can someone still be so bitter about a movie after 10 years?

Because they're channel awesome/TGWTG fans

Because the most recent movie literally came out this year.

Give me your face

Anthony Hopkins is the only acceptable answer.

Really shitty editing. Watching this was like watching a TV show where you started on the second season and missed every other episode.

Still man! Bayformers have been a thing for years, they're obviouslly not changing them, so why still so much rage after 5 films? just ignore them and be happy, box office suggests everyone is getting tired of them anyway!

>you lived to see Sir Anthony fuck over Megatron with his cane-gun
best timeline

Because it wasn't one bad movie. It was 5 terrible, shit movies, one after the other, and it's still not over.

The first movie got good reviews, go check RT and change your opinion, lemming, since we all know you only parrot shit from critics

>This food tastes like shit, I'm only gonna come and eat here 4 times more!

Forget and move on dude

>reviews obviously mean the movie is good
Yeah, and the new Star Wars is totally 10/10 Movie of the Century and not a steaming pile of bad writing, right?

The worst part of an already shitty movie

YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH! RAAAAAAGH

Barricade