ITT: Characters who didn't deserve the suffering

Why didn't you protect his smile?

He's not the most clean-cut guy out there, but he doesn't deserve all the suffering.

This is Bendis level of shitty lazy paneling

But user, it's written by Bendis.

He deserves everything he gets and more

Fuck off Rogersfag.

losing kid loki sucked

As sad as it was, I think I prefer the conclusion he got to if we saw him just end up being a villain.

Every user who's reading this. You guys are my only real friends, and though I call you names some times I really do care about you guys.

It works here, that style of paneling isn't inherently bad you fucking sheep.

I love you too user
Well I mean in a totally not gay way

He deserves death.

Get out more, user.

It still...fucking...hurts...so...much.

Is ultimate Reed based on Alexander luthor jr?

Pretty much most of that stuff is pretty tame by Marvel standards, and the ones that aren't so tame had pretty good reasoning and logic behind it. There are plenty of "Heroes" that have done far worse with far less forethought that get far less shit than Stark.

I think it's because of Iron Man's popularity that people like to remind people that he's can be a cunt, sometimes.

Tony was made for suffering.

The shit that happened to him...

He was winning as The Maker though

Depends on your definition of winning. In the end he lost, but it can be argued he never really wanted to "win" in the first place. Truth is, he was just overcompensating.

>Shit, he really did just obsess that entire time.
That's obvious as hell. Reed just took all of his insecurities and let them fuel him. Look at the people he chose. Everyone, bar one chick is white. Almost all men are brunettes, with a few blondes, and almost all the women are blondes. Who do these types remind me of, I wonder...

Reed didn't "succeed" because he never wanted to. He wanted to grieve and show everyone that he was the most bad-ass motherfucker ever. All he did was create a race of math-autists with no culture, no civilization, nothing. The guy even stripped them of names. They were talking about going to "the stars" all the time, but you're telling me the guys that cured cancer in the first year, after one millenium, couldn't establish colonies?

Reed just wanted respect and Sue back, nothing else. If he was serious, he would've fucked off quietly, he wouldn't have created a time bubble to ensure that he could pop back in the "real world" within days, and he wouldn't have been so technocratic.

The whole point was that Reed was once again abandoned and lashed out, expecting people to comfort him. If you continue with Cataclysm and all, it's painfully obvious. The guy just wants Sue back.

I was honestly pretty pissed tha Hickman retconned all that during Secret Wars and had him go full edgelord again.

I liked that he got over it during SW. Sue is not something to be depressed about, if anything, she is someone that deserves pity.

Eh, it felt like regression to me. And it's not like current Maker is anything to write about. The whole underlying poin of Reed's descend to villainy was that he was misguided and with no real plan, brought upon an indifference by the world and a betrayal by those he considered friends.

And Ult!Sue is absolutely worth being depressed about. They grew up together, they fell in love and their relationship had none of the 616 problems. The fact that she was a blonde bombshell with almost equal smarts to Reed's is what makes it devastating though. Where else would he find such a gal?

What's worse is that the whole thing was a disservice to Sue's character. Throughout the whole book, there was no indication that she'd grown tired of Reed or that she loved Ben. And then out of the blue she turns into an emotionless slut.

is that being creepy?

Eh, not really. At this point. he's only talking about fucking off to a new place, not tearing down everything. Really, all this does is confirm that his Maker phase was him getting over the break-up. Otherwise he would've fucked off to another planet. The Dome and the Children were just an experiment to pass the time and grieve.

If brilliance was standard, would it really be brilliance? Would it just not be, y'know, standard intelligence?

Poor wording, but if our current brilliance was the new standard, every generation would get smarter and smarter at a faster rate than now. That's what he's getting at.

vzno

it's weird seeing him happy.

>Ben get back here
>My scans can pick up anything

I don't come to Sup Forums often, but whenever I see an user having a shit time I try and say something nice. No one ever responds, but I like to think someone reads it.

The man's a hero she really coulda just asked. And second i remeber last night there was page of the thing photocopying his ass. He left skin(pebble) flakes behind something tells me that skin is worth jack shit.

found it, Best of luck jessica he sheds the stuff just by sitting down.

What's this from?

What is this from?

>They grew up together, they fell in love and their relationship had none of the 616 problems.
They had worse problems, Ult!Sue straight up wanted to mess around with other dudes and unlike 616 Susan she actually fucked Namor.

>Every user who's reading this. You guys are my only real friends, and though I call you names some times I really do care about you guys.

someone does

A lot of Stark's suffering is self-inflicted, though, sometimes deliberately. He's one of the few heroes that's so far ahead of his rogues, both intellectually and technologically (and mostly everyone else's, more often than not) that nothing can ever really cause him long-term suffering other than his own machinations.

i have no idea why they made someone who started out as such a cool lady such a skank. Jesus.

Ult!FF was always such a weird deal to me, I love it to death but as I kept reading It felt like every new writer wanted to do it's own thing without any regard for the previous. One issue they where shuned y the public and the net they where in the beginning of life saving the first living creature and being hailed as celebrities.

We care for you too, user.

He did always have her in a way remember Ult Kang is Ult Sue and she was fucking Maker

He gets to fuck Meggan, so it's all worth it.

Sue!Kang might still be alive. So when the new F4 book launches and Maker appears as an antagonist there, maybe they’ll be reunited.

But that's only in the last 4 issues where everything goes to shit. Up until that point there was no indication that Sue was a slut. She did a 180 turning into a heartless bitch just out of the blue. That's the point. They took a wholesame and great relationship and ruined it.

I guess that's one way to look at it. He puts himself through the grinder to achieve his goals, and because he has no notable opossition sometimes gets lost in it.

That was honestly a great arc.

Wtf he gave her a piece of him? That's retarded.

When you really hate yourself, it's easy to see the best in other people and empathize with them. He understood why she tried to hard to trick him and yeah, he's devastated, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't want to help. In his mind, it's "She went through all that just to save her company. All her employees are counting on her to come through. She forced herself to pretend she could like a monster like me."

He gave it to her to help her out, to help the workers in that company, as an apology for having to force herself for his sake, and as thanks for their time together.

The Thing's unhappiness is what his entire character is built off of. He'll always want to be human, even if his soul of a hero makes him sacrifice any chance he can have at it, and it's that unhappiness that makes him kind when a normal person would rage and lash out.

he saves his friends
he saves the multiverse
he wins the day
he overcomes the odds
he helps create a whole universe and is regarded as one of its gods
but in the end he has even less that what he stated with
in the end his friend leave him behind
and he still a kid stuck in his home
he doesn't even has his dad anymore
John deserved better

It's not like striving to create a perfect world is a new concept...

>BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Would be better with RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

the fans deserved better

It'll be fine my man. Just keep going on, we got you.

Cool. Sup Forums will always be there for you. So will Sup Forums as a whole.

>the next day, net neutrality killed Sup Forums and user died on the way back to his bome planet

dont buy that bullshit
there IS a problem, but selling the internet to the government is not the answer
with the "net neutrality" law gone, they can put in a better fix

Everyone deserved better.

I was mostly just being sarcastic

But Sup Forums won't be here forever.

Sup Forumsmrade... get your shit together.

no, it won't

are they shifting the orientation of that panel because they think people won't notice only 1 is different?

Maybe, but we can try to prolong it's existance.

No it doesnt, stretching it to two pages immediatly takes the reader off the experience and makes him think the art is lazy. Two pages and Sue gets plenty of dialogue yet we only see few strands of her hair all the time.

Ben is the last person who deserves that.

>ywn jack off ben grim with a pair of power sanders

can you imagine how relieved he'd feel, just to be able to have someone jack him off for the first time in years

I don't like Cap but that user is right, Tony deserves all the suffering.

Dick Rider is always suffering

Oh wow. Those are some feels. I imagine this is how Superman feels sometimes

I don't have the panels but the Hitman issue with Superman has him telling the main character a story about how he went to save some astronauts but missed one, and by the tim he noticed it was already too late.

But the worse thing was that when he noticed him the guy was still alive. Clark felt that the man, in his final moments, knew that Superman wasn't going to save him in time and that really haunted Superman.

It was really heartbreaking.

>Bein you little piece of shit
>My scans can pick up anything.

There was absolutely no reason for Jack to be shafted like this just because Gennedy wanted to do the continuation. It should have just been one final movie without Ashi instead of the ten episodes. The only way Ashi and Jack would have worked would have been 20+ Episodes. There relationsip have been developed more, tying up loose ends and a great final battle with Aku all in the same basket but NOOO. That would have been to good of a thing. Instead of the movie or 20 episodes, we got a rushed subpar pace fest of a season that neither made the romance feel substantial nor a satisfying finish to the Samurai Jack universe.

I will forever be mad
When the last star in the universe dies out my essence will still be mad.
My anger will continue when all other matter dies.
My anger is eternal and everlasting.

>inb4 it’s just a show you spas xdddd

Fuck off, this was my childhood and I wanted it to get an ending that suited it.

Pretty damn sure it's hard to make a more tragic story than Kirk here.

You forgot about the false flag terror attack to create a US/Atlantean war while having an exclusive government contract for weapons manufacturing. This caused a refugee crisis among those not genocided which led to them being vnivisected by Doom before moving on to help the X-men illegally confiscate San Francisco Bay which presumably interrupted shipping and hurt the local economy to the tune of millions of dollars.

Joshua from Clarence

They went overboard

What a comformist bitch.

Who's the bigger backstabbing shit stain Tony or Beast

Beast. At least Tony's goals are always pure. Beast's actions spurn out of contempt and jealousy.

What would have her do?

Tony by a mile. He had greater good issues. Beast? It was more a fuck you im right attudie

>What would have her do?
Nothing, really. It's just that bothers me that he's bleeding trought the words he's saying and she brushes it off. He seems young, he's romanticizing the search for an ideal by considering all the things wrong in this world and she couldn't be less into it. She's trying to think of it as romantic or creepy, but only because she can't comprehend that what he's saying is not about them as a couple, it goes beyond them. And she couldn't care less.

To be fair Beast:
>Betrayed Cyclops during Schism
>Betrayed the X-men during AvX
>Betrayed the Avengers and X-men by joining the Illuminati
>Betrayed Captain America by mind wiping him
>Betrayed the Avengers again by siding with the illuminati
>Betrayed the X-men again by joining the Inhumans during IvX
>Betrayed the Inhumans shortly after during IvX
>Betrayed the X-men right after betraying the Inhumans
And worst of all
>Betrayed Xavier and his dream as well as his morals that led him to fuck off from Cyclops when he helped Emma Frost run her anti-human Apartheid state as well as letting Dark Beast have a Mengle esque torture lab in Secret Empire
In short fuck Hank McCoy forever

Nah this asshole deserves it. And no Bendis writing him holding babies or with aunt may as a mom will change that

Eh, he is talking pretty weird. He's a super-scientist living in a world of super-heroes. Instead of wanting to fuck off in an alien planet to be free of the "raping of science" maybe he could wait a bit and try and change his world. At the start of UFF they're 21, so at that point they'd be what, 23?