Mike still sad; film at 11.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88
vimeo.com/148932620
youtube.com/watch?v=w-Mjx4WY2xM
youtube.com/watch?v=OyQVjGdJ60g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

best boy returns!?

The only furry webcomic allowed on Sup Forums. Smdh.

Optimism is a fool's creed with this comic but I'm glad some consequences from the events of ch.95 seem to be arriving.

Kill them Mike

Nope and never will since nothomo Polo is ded for political reasons.

>Maishul having enough balls to kill anything
He couldn't even get a depressed, hormonally imbalanced teenager to kill herself after telling her to kill herself.

Rip notfag Paulo

>Not breaking his mind first
Cmon

First page of a new chapter is typically slow, so we can also talk about the drawstream.

I think I suggested this to Patreanon and forgot about doing so.

Augustus is wearing his edge coat again.

>it's a Mike chapter
youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

How long until he pushes Paulo's shit in boys? Oh, also I have another question about the spoiler posted last thread. When Daisy says
>I shoulda done more to stop him. Just like we shoulda done more for him back when.. you know.. Lucy.
What does she mean by this? Does she mean she should have done more for Mike to stop him from exploding like he did on Lucy, or does she mean she should have done more to defend Paulo?

fucking lol

>that pic
vimeo.com/148932620

Who the FUCK said Lucy could be anything other than a pavement patty.

I think she's saying they should have done more for Mike when Lucy was giving him shit for years.

I suggested the Burgertron idea but this isn't it.

What happened? Was a picture about Paulo being better than Mike and Sue refused?

The artist did since the closest she could draw was a barrel worth of ketchup spilled

>Was a picture about Paulo being better than Mike and Sue refused?
Forgotten how thinly veiled the shitting on pauloboy by the artist always was???

Daisy just regrets she didn't eye the moment greycat was SAAAAAAAD about no response from Sandy and Lucy either being gone or being a turbobitch against him, so she could seize Mike's dick with her chubby thighs and gravitational clinginess.

>Nobody deserves to be hit

She slapped Abbey though

>this chapter so far
youtube.com/watch?v=w-Mjx4WY2xM

I didn't think they'd pooh-pooh a silly drawstream request. They're really committed to Paulo being the buttboy.

>always
He was outright her pet during The Paulo Show, which has really undermined attempts to recast him as turbodouche that only a fatass can love.

It'd be a lot easier to swallow if he wasn't depicted dealing with dumping Jasmine and Rachel's uncomfortably evolving feeling for him in the best ways he possibly could.

>flash floods warning
Calling it now, this is going to play on Lucy's fear of water/that one time she tried to save Mike from drowning.

maybe the patreanon decided to not go with it

But with a vaguely-related idea with a different connotation?

But she'll turn to Augustus for aid instead of Mike?

>Lucy falls in a particularly deep puddle, full panic mode but Augustus is fine, ready to pull her out
>Mike tries to be hero, fucks up, ends up putting them all in danger
>Augustus saves the day
Calling it now

I can't see Taeshi progressing the story so quickly so, yes. Bonus points if Mike is never forced to say why he feels that way. High score if Lucy and Augustus never even see Mike or acknowledge him.

>I can't see Taeshi progressing the story so quickly
Sure about that? Because she's done plenty of shit that'd eclipse that in sheer stupidity.

Might as well start dumping drawstream pictures.

>Somebody wasted a request on the pets.

She tends to drag plotpoints out way past their expiration date, so I'd wager we've got up to at least a month of privately miserable Mike before Taeshi even thinks of moving this shit along.

Whoever did this has excellent taste.

She's rushing the Paulo/Daisy thing fast as fuck, though. I'm surprised they didn't fuck behind that tree at the party.

Hahahaha just because of how ass pained the other characters are about it, I hope that we get AugustusxLucy as an endgame.

If it sends them into fits just to see them interact positively the shitstorm of jealousy and drama that would happen if they actually got together would reach category 5.

I cannot fucking believe we got blue-balled on Lucy's present. It's all anyone was looking forward to after three months of filler and all we got was shitty shipping.

In case you haven't seen it.

That would require Taeshi and Shit to be ruse-ing when they refuse to approve of the ship when asked.

It wouldn't be hard to pull off, but is it in their characters?

I thought Lucy was supposed to be hardy against cold.

I'm vidya-illiterate. What is this a parody of?

>I'm surprised they didn't fuck behind that tree at the party.
:^)

It's Abby as the Abomination from Darkest Dungeon.

What exactly is the basis of their relationship again? That they're both self-made outcasts and Augustus can bantz back better than Mike?

What a girly-boy Jordan is.

How do naked cartoon cats make fuck without genitals?

They do have genitals. They're just hidden by fur, like in real animals.

They refused to take each other's bullshit but continued to connect out of loneliness, in the process each giving an honest criticism of the other's biggest flaws, which both seem to have taken to heart. Augustus stopped pretending to be proud of being an outcast or that he was above everything and Lucy tried to stop being so selfish and demanding, although it didn't turn out well with Mike.

They're "good for each other".

You know that isn't how it works and I'm just calling out the artist for being a weird fucker ever drawing attention to the nudity to begin with.

which of the male cast isn't a girlyboy since it went chibi? i mean they're all varying degrees of traps now

This is why I continue to ship them even though Taeshi will never let it happen. They are made for each other already act like a married couple.

youtube.com/watch?v=OyQVjGdJ60g

Abbey and Augustus.
Also Sam

>Daisy in a beer maiden dress
MUH

And finally, an edit that took a little more time. I see A LOT of potential in this setting here.

Source or your mom dies

Breddy gud user but...
>anout

It's in the booru

Sup Forumsbooru or BCB booru?

Huh, slightly more effort than usual.

Agreed, it's an actually healthy pairing with proper development and a good basis as opposed to the rest of the shit we have going on.

Which is of course why it won't happen.

I want Daisy to bring me a beer stein and her thicc ass

yVx9yN

the SECRET bcb booru

Come on, Taeshi, don't let me down, I read this webcomic exclusively for the suffering.
You owe it to us after that filler chapter.

looks even more like a sparkledog with the heterochromia

You can't stop it Mike.
「Hits Za Groundo」 is invincible!
You shall forever suffer this fate!

That means only the whiteknights or edgelords escaped the worst of it.

>not Lucy being snarky while serving a beer stein between her jugs

>>not Lucy being snarky while serving a beer stein between her jugs

The big question is, where did he pull that cell phone from?

well, he does have a backpack on.

But he reached for his crotch!

No jokes, his scarf.

It's in his scarf. See the vibration lines in the third panel?

This, you can see his scarf vibrate in the panel before he has his phone out. I wonder what else he's got in there.

His black thunder horsecock dildo

How can Sephiroth Cat afford an umbrella? I thought he was in poverty?

He stole it

Healthy ships? In this comic? Can't you just be happy with the abusive MikexLucy?

I'm pretty sure Lucy's mom gave them one to share since they walk together to school and back.

Nice trips

Well, he's probably happier to have it than whoever lost it was to have lost it. So, whatever.

Interesting...

>laying on the oval
What does that mean? Did she fuck Augustus?

Probably just means the track field or some structure. Might be an aussie-ism. My school had a climbable sculpture people would hang out on with a similarly baffling name.

Pretty sure they were just chilling there and Paulo sperged out because "how dare she hang out with some other dude when she rejected me"

That came back? Link

Might be referring to the field they hang out on sometimes. It's an oval, right?

Why is Paulo angry at Mike again? I'm actually kind of looking forward to the updates again because I can't think of a single reason for Paulo to be mad at him. I'm guessing that either Paulo is angry at Mike for cockblocking him long enough for Augustus to get with Lucy, or Mike's bad mood makes him start talking shit.

Not true. It's just that Lackadaisy never updates.

>Paulo loves Lucy undyingly for months
>suddenly hates Lucy
Makes you think.

This has high energy meme potential.

Maybe Mike gives Paulo an ice-cold roasting over the shambles of his love life after getting the Nth bant over how bullshit his cellphone love affair is.

He's finally catching a clue

Don't forget
>Lucy appreciates his company when he isn't thinking with his dick.
>suddenly goes scorched earth on him when he's trying his darnest to keep wang in check.
Everything about it is awful, from the planning to the execution.
Also "lol Paulo show" momentum thrown aside to force ships no matter what

is this an older page? i forgot

To be fair that was before she went anhero, so it's not like she's doing it because she doesn't trust him. It's more that she thinks that it's to no one's best interest to stick dick into crazy.

Definitely could have been better executed mind, but avoiding a relationship is definitely the best thing for Lucy atm.

this is a thing now? what the hell did I miss???

No, they're a couple of preview pages from a future chapter