Les Nombrils/Bellybuttons Christmas Storytime part Quatre

Merry Christmas, Sup Forums! Welcome to night four of the seven days of Les Nombrils we do before Christmas!

The thread from last night is to be found here (and with a download link for the volume at the end) for anyone who is just joining us tonight After last night's dramatic plot twist, this one is a tale of loss...and revenge! And makeovers! A deadly storm if ever there was one.

Also preemptive apologies, I'm posting this from a social night with friends where we're doing a fair bit of cooking, so this may come in fits and starts with a potential dinner gap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FAK2r_Oe6o
mediafire.com/file/76x0jkoai4tdxdk/vol._4.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aww shit
it's about to go down

So how is everyone doing tonight? I'm roasting shit with friends and stuffing on cheese and meats. It is pretty great.

Seriously, it goes down every issue between here and the end. It is a constant state of going down.

Hugo said the wrong fucking thing, yo.

I don't know how to feel about this. I think I like it?

Have you been reading along to this point? Previous threads are both archived and backlinked if you haven't!

Also sorry for delay, stuff needed to come out of the oven

Karine reaches new, hallucinatory lows this tale too.

And another temporary delay. Gotta assist in food.

Oh boy, Albin time

youtube.com/watch?v=2FAK2r_Oe6o

Albin's lyrics kind of suck, honestly.

>4th panel
Why was this allowed?

Yes, gloat bitch. Gloooooaaaat

I don't think anyone has earned a shit eating grin so hard as Karine has here in a long, long time. Fuck you, Melanie.

Guess whose computer just froze and needs a reboot? This guy. Right at the end too! Will be back with the final pages in just a minute or ten, unless a kind reader who has read and saved this before wants to save the day.

>knows how to pick a winner
>black guy

Alright.

Maybe OP's computer will reboot just in time for the next thrill-packed installment tomorrow night.

Good night!

Thanks PC, cuotas and reafirmative action!
Also thanks Obama!

I'm back now. We ate while it was restarting, thanks for finishing it m8. Here's the DL link to the volume for anyone who wants it
mediafire.com/file/76x0jkoai4tdxdk/vol._4.zip

Go Karine! Yea! Fuck Mealanie and Dan!

Man, I love this comic. Thanks for this week!

Dan and Karine are OTP if only because the married couple behind thics comic based them on themselves as teens apparently. Unless, knowing that we know that, they subvert our trite expectations

Is that the same redhead from high school who's banging Will?

Jesus fucking Christ, Vicky brought her A game. I just realize she's teasing Hugo.

So, Melaine is a normal person?

Will is the only not shit parent despite being ruthless and an adulterer.

First time reading, enjoying it a lot. Thanks for posting.

This is great, thanks OP. Hoping Karine gets a happy ending.

Nah fuck Dan.

>Saw all these posts, couldn't wait, went online and read up to vol.7
>Everything, every relationships are roller-costing
>No happiness for anyone, especially Karine

Damn, I thought this is a light-toned humorous drama comic. Good stuff though, thanks OP for introducing.

Is that John John on the right at the last panel?
Also this girl is a total qt.
Thanks for storytiming this, didn't know this series and even if I often hate slice of life shit with incompetent and dumb people, this is pretty good.

Shhhh, don't spoil it for new readers who don't read ahead

Karine got it good compared to the other two. she had the easy choice to keep it professional or just walk away and make her own path. with how she is now, she can likely do it.

Vicky is in a whole lot of mental & emotional turmoil. and being a spoiled brat, it's not gonna be a cake walk for her.

Jenny, whom i actually grew to appreciate & was honestly rooting for, despite how dumb she is, unfortunately dragged it on for too long.

I can't fault him for his fetish.
I think.

thanks for the storytime

Best revenge face.

Yeah, but Karine was being tormented in the first four vols while those two had easy.

I kinda don't want to say when I found out his real fetish.

>the Russian title is grammatically incorrect ("Sad" is in the middle gender and "girl" is in accusative case, which makes no sense here)
What is this, the pre-internet Cold War era? After 30 years of this shit I'm starting to develop a peeve.

Was there another fetish for him beside transforming girls into goth waifus?

I didn't expect to enjoy that as much as I did

You forgot to put "depressed, miserable and being pushing around" in front of "girl", and that part is important.

This might be the first time in Jenny's life she's laying flat on the ground unconscious and covered with sticky white viscous fluid, but from what I've seen it won't be the last.

Murphy is a shit

If this comic had proper continuity, Jenny and her family should have been dead soon after this point.

The joke about that "puuut" hinting at "Les putains" doesn't exactly translate, does it.

>Vicky hints that Karine is a dumb blond
Well, that's kind of mean insulting her to her face like that...
>Karine chases a note that has four words on it for two fucking streets instead of just writing a new one
Oh, OK, Vicky was just stating a fact then.

For a mostly silly comedy comic this issue sure has a shitload of attempted murder.

I can't tell if she's a sociopath or if it's a stab at religion with the whole "do evil and then seek forgiveness by doing good instead of apologizing to the people you hurt".

Not sure I like where this is going. I liked it a lot more when it was pure gags and a little bit of that rare stylized cheesecake.

>Attempted murder
Just you fucking wait.

You must be new here user!, see you tomorrow, LOL "not shit parent"

Thanks user, I´m study russian, all comentaries are welcome!

Aww someone please tell me is the new issue of this comic been released in English yet? I don't want to describe it because of spoilers

They might work better in French.

awww

Right now you can find all 7 issues online in English, but post issue 3 are fan translated though.

Are there more being made? Just caught up, and damn, this shit is good.

I believe issue 7 is the latest one, unless you're talking about the newest one which you'll have to find on Spirou magazine.

is the spirou magazine one translated?

Of course not.

>all 7 issues
Will there be more?

I'm not sure anybody in this isn't shitty on some level.

Karine probably comes closest but I have little pity for someone who decides to be a doormat.

It is, kinda of.

>someone who decides to be a doormat
Well that's what you'll be if you just naive and nice.

Fuck Dan, he cheated even before he thought Karine was a bitch.