youtube.com/watch?v=klX0jtvFfx0
youtube.com/watch?v=2HUmJwBH1Oo

youtube.com/watch?v=FqqiSy52AIk
youtube.com/watch?v=8D4ThTcvTDo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=one44I7mN7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>youtube.com/watch?v=one44I7mN7M

>Asked to speed it up in a somewhat abrasive manner.
>Defaces someone's face in response.

Why are DCEU's heroes such thin-skinned dicks.

Gustin is better than Miller in just about every single conceivable way.

S1 Flash was the best Flash we've had on screen since the DCAU. Gustin may have since fallen from grace, but he very clearly surpasses whatever the fuck Miller was.

>Gustin may have since fallen from grace

Season 2 and season 3 were weaker, but Gustin was great all the way through.

CW is garbage
Ezra is jew and garbage

Both are shit, no one liked ezra, both grant's fans should feel ashamed if they are not 13 years old girls

I will never understand how someone who reads comic books, watches cartoons and hangs out on a board dedicated to both has any grounds to accuse someone of being childish.

I like how CW make’s The effects for Flash look a lot more than how WB makes it look, the train wreck from season one is a good example of using both slow motion and 100% speed, something that WB and Fox could learn from to be honest

Gustin to me plays the character of Barry closer to his portrayal in the comics. Also in general the guy is so much more likable then Ezra

They're both fucking terrible

While that may be true, the CW version is far superior to the WB version

never watched the flash, but i've seen tons of the CW, and by god, it is irritating how every show looks and feels the same, and how every episode seems to end with a montage set to some rando indie rock track

this

He's really not. CW Barry is an incompetent fuck-up who doesn't learn anything and requires constant hand holding. While Erza Flash is downright fucking annoying, at least he had a character arc of nutting up.

You fell for memes, son.

Explain

DCEU's helmet makes him literally look like a mentally impaired person.

>I will never understand how someone who reads comic books, watches cartoons and hangs out on a board dedicated to both has any grounds to accuse someone of being childish.

I don't watch cartoons, I barely read capeshit, and i usually either do non-capeshit related storytimes once or twice a week, i do sometimes lurk here, but i like to remind CWfags that you are watching shows aimed to the same demographic as the twilight movies.

Barry is not nearly as incompetent or reliant on motivational speeches as shitposting on Sup Forums would lead you to believe.

Not him, but I do disagree with you. It's very accurate. It's mostly bad writing though. They have failed to characterize him properly and they can't come up with interesting ways for him to handle lower powered villains (and this in particular is mostly because they clearly do not understand the beliefs behind "no kill" rules and they are just attempting to paint by the numbers because it's expected of them). They are good at atmosphere and try to distract you with that, but ultimately Barry is a fucking loser and arguably behaves so selfishly/reckless that he deserves to be framed as a supervillain who should be taken out rather than a hero.

Motherfucker he needs a room of 6 people telling him to do EVERYTHING via earpiece. He can't think for himself, and he forgets half his powers for the sake of tension.

Neither, they both suck.

Justice league animated series Flash is best Flash.

Well, obviously, but if we ignore the definitively best TV/Movie-based Flash, then Gustin takes the cake easily. It's not even a competition.

That's not much of an achievement. Not even worth commending

Sup Forums watching something it is outside the target demographic of is definitely something unheard of.

All live action Flash's suck. Why don't they just adapt the animated series to live action. I wouldn't fucking mind at all. They clearly don't give a shit about making a good story, so just save time and money and just adapt an existing story beat for beat. Most people wouldn't know or care and at least the story would be decent. Fuck.

I'm just sad they can't translate a good flash to live action that's not a stupid soap opera or a genuinely different character. Flash is awesome. It shouldn't be that hard.