So now that Yoshida-sama is guiding Marvel to a better era and Rebirth righting things from DC You...

So now that Yoshida-sama is guiding Marvel to a better era and Rebirth righting things from DC You, what should we call that last five to ten years of superhero comics?

Is that Carol Danvers?

Next year's relaunch. Seventh time's the charm

The Dying days of comics. We're about to enter the Apocalypse Years where everything is creatively bankrupt.

The yasspocolyps is over, now begins the YOSHfallout. Let's make western comics anime again!

The absolute worst era for capeshit.
Marvel has been unreadable since Secret Wars and DC too since Rebirth.

Multiversity Too when?

friendly reminder that maybe DC wouldn't have needed to do rebirth if more of you faggots actually supported the books you liked instead of pissing and moaning.

>if more of you faggots actually supported the books
Maybe I would if they actually fucking gave my favourite superhero his own ongoing for once.

Maybe I did, maybe more people should've read the comics instead of bitching about intangibles.

>being a characterfag
kys

your mom

>liking a character is somehow a bad thing
Give me one good reason why Captain Marvel shouldn't have his own comic right now.

What if it's written by Bendis? Would you prefer that over no ongoing at all?

I doubt Bendis would even be willing to touch Captain Marvel.
Besides, it's not like people do not want to write an ongoing about him. It's just that Johns has constantly cockblocked all attempts.

That's because Johns is cancer. I hope you get your wish of Bendis Captain Marvel in 2018, user.

>I hope you get your wish of Bendis Captain Marvel in 2018, user.
I hope you learn to stop being such a hateful cunt before you die, user.

>So now that Yoshida-sama is guiding Marvel to a better era
Really counting your chickens before they hatch there

>We're about to enter the Apocalypse Years where everything is creatively bankrupt

...About to?

Biggest thing that needs to change is the distribution method, otherwise we'll have the same shit happening again in a decade.

Because DC have no good writers left who can write him. It'll be probably written by Tomasi, Abnett or Tynion.

>secret wars was two years ago
>"the last five to ten years" is the worst era
ok

I think he mean secret war

While we cant be sure just yet if there will be a significant shift in the 'zeitgesit' of Cape comics, i'd say that since 2006 (specifically with the publication and success of Civil War) we've been in an 'Event Age', with a noticeable subset emerging around 2014 (following Ms Marvel's success) of 'event characters' (i.e. [character X] is so important because they're so diverse! etc, etc.).

Under this assumption, with Infinity Countdown coming and Doomsday Clock only just starting I dont think we'll be out of the woods for quite a while.

>Using a weeb to save your fledging comic book company
Pottery

>what should we call that last five to ten years of superhero comics?

The reason I stopped buying Marvel comics and will never do so again, regardless of how much they try to backpedal the pandering.

Gentry?