WANNA SPRITE CRANBERRY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kusUU7k7_QA
youtube.com/watch?v=waCF81HdKAA
youtube.com/watch?v=tCP-2vvB704
youtube.com/watch?v=8JD55dPXQfU
aardman.nathanlove.com/project/sprite-thirstiest-time-of-the-year
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Commercial is pretty comfy. Reminds me back when I was a kid and we all went to grandmas to celebrate christmas.

why?
I'll tell you why.
IT'S THE THIRSTIEST TIME OF THE YEAR

Who's responsible for the animation?

Hand over all Cranberry sodas or die

Why do they waste such good Sprite on a seasonal release?

youtube.com/watch?v=kusUU7k7_QA

I HAD JUST ONE QUERY

Reminds me of The PJs but refined.

>Because Honkies are ugly

This.

>that one thicc girl with the glasses
wew lad

i concur

Aardman.

Man just add some fucking cranberry juice to a goddamn sprite you lazy fuck.

So sprite is only for black people now?

That gives you a watered-down mess unless you waste 10 minutes boiling down the juice, and then you have to rechill it.

What, are you buying some ultra watered down cranberry juice or something? I just use Knudsen "just cranberry" and their tart cherry juice and it always comes out right. Just don't add too much or the cranberry overwhelms the sprite.

Now I know I'm gonna catch some shit for this buuuut does anyone else like Sierra mist best of the main 3 lemon like sodas?

>drinking soda instead of freshly squeezed juice with vitamins, or non fluoride water

Pomegranete 7-up was better.

It's alright. Been a long time since I've had it, but I seem to recall it being too sweet with not enough citric bite.

I'm a 50/50 kinda guy myself

tastes like watered down winecooler.

>not grapefruit dr. pepper

>anything but grain alchohol and home distilled water

alright satan that's enough out of you

I'll concede that my inferior juices are probably the problem. There's not much of a market for cranberry juice around me, so I'm stuck with an awful 27% juice.

You can always identify the tasteless losers by their disdain for grapefruit.

You some kind of kale-kid?

>that fart bass beat

No Kale is only for soups. Grapefruit rocks ass in drinks though.

>tfw no big family to celebrate christmas with
>tfw no living family

youtube.com/watch?v=waCF81HdKAA

Why is Lyndon B. Johnson a tall black man?

>One half stalk of celery with nothing on it, please

>literally just an orange with less flavor and more rinds
Fuck you. Grapefruit is trash.

AYO HOL UP... *stands way too close to burning hot fire* LEMME GET DIS STRAIT... *sweats uncomfortably* YOU BE SAYIN... LIKE..... *feels thirsty*..... WE WUZ..... SUM..... *in fucking WINTER*..... SUM FINNA...... *literally does not have any beverages present*....... LIKE..... SUM FINNA.... *but has an entire feast of food*...... WE WUZ SUM.... *opens door wide open letting all the cold air in*.... SPRITE'S TARGET AUDIEEEEEENNNCCEEE- *walls turn white because white people are greater*

HEY BLACK PEOPLE YOU KNOW YOU LOVE OUR SHIT COME DRINK POISONED KOOL AID SHIT NIBBA XDDD

Woah, black people in marketing. Crazy. Must mean white people aren't allowed to buy sprite. Because there are black people on TV.

>Grapefruit

Autism

>Knudsen "just cranberry"
because you're patrician or because you have a UTI

you still have us

Much as I'm opposed to his prior sprite commercials, this one's pretty comfy.

wow did you think that up all by yourself

same boat , no family at all , just gonna be another monday only everything is closed

That's a pretty good clay model! It's always good to see clay animation as much of a dying art it's becoming....

Go watch Early Man in Feburary then

I wish I had taken sports seriously when I was in high school.

I'll be your family user.

What about representation?

>representation
>97% of all the other commercials are white people
>The other 3% is split amongst minorities
Kill yourself.

Overratted

No, and your commercial is retarded. "Thirstiest time of the year"? Seriously?

it's actually cgi meant to imitate claymation

it's still a dying art

sorry user

they only used a clay model for the initial mockup of his face

I looked for both Sprite Cranberry and Canada Dry Cranberry and couldn't find any, am I retarded or are they just rare?

When did Sprite become a black drink?
I know it's popular to mix it with cold medicine or some nasty shit

You mean in a store?
My buddy owns a gas station, and he explained to me that all of the drinks targeted at a black audience are at the bottom of the cooler.
Next time you're filling up your car, go in and look at the drink section. Pineapple, peach, strawberry and all the weird flavors of soda will be at the bottom.l, and according to most of his black customers that's where you'll find most drinks that appeal to black people.
I'll bet anything that you'll find Sprite cranberry at/near the bottom too

Sprite has been the "black" soft drink forever, user, or at least since the early 90s.

Remember that moment in Pulp Fiction when Samuel L. Jackson pauses in the middle of his career-establishing badass monologue to sip that guy's Sprite, and he acts like it's the tastiest goddamn thing he's ever drank?

Hell here's a Sprite commercial that predates that by three years with Kid 'n Fucking Play
youtube.com/watch?v=tCP-2vvB704

Vanilla Coke or bust

>cranberry soda

Surprisingly good.

I’m not gonna tell you to drink sprite

But do you want one

> when did Sprite become a black drink?

LAST NAME GREATEST,
FIRST NAME EVER

he'd still have an impressive dick, so not much would change

youtube.com/watch?v=8JD55dPXQfU

>TFW no Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash since they changed the fucking name to Mist Twist for no reason

I'd rather have a can of this. It's a shame they never brought this back.

I bought a 12 pack of that shit almost a month ago, I've been struggling to finish it
I think I have 2 cans left and a bunch of half empty ones sitting on the floor in my basement (bedroom)

specifically the NY studio they acquired a couple years ago

aardman.nathanlove.com/project/sprite-thirstiest-time-of-the-year

they've done a lot of neat stuff

>Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash
No seriously I rarely drink soda but I'll make an exception for that everytime. Thing is I can't find it ANYWHERE THIS YEAR.

>Frankie. Can I call you that?
>We're good friends, you and me. An inseparable duo
>Batman and Robin. Starsky and Hutch. You and Me, Frankie
>Now, you wouldn't be trying to fuck your lifelong partner, would you Frankie?
>What ya got there? Some shitty sandwich from a chain restaurant. They choke out the smaller mom and pop businesses just trying to scrape by on an earnest living.
>Day after day you can smell freshly baked bread and sizzling hot, tender meat dripping from the oven. All just down the street; waiting for a customer to stroll in and try the best "engineer" this side of Jersey
>And what do you go and do, Frankie? You stroll into a God damned Subway because Happy Gilmore told you it was the ideal lunch choice
>You're fucking over the natural order of things around here, Frankie
>You don't give your old buddy a call in over a week
>You screw some kind old lady out of a day's pay
>AND YET YOU STILL DON'T HAVE THE BOSS' MONEY
>YOU GOT ENOUGH SENSE TO KNOW HE DON'T FUCK AROUND, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO PIECE TOGETHER THAT YOU'RE BURNING THROUGH HIS FUCKING CASH, BUYING SOME SHIT EXCUSE FOR A MEAL AT SOME JACKOFF'S OVERPRICED, RAT INFESTED SHITHOLE
>WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE TO GET THIS THROUGH YOUR BRAIN, FRANKIE? A BULLET? YOU'D BE THE LUCKIEST SON OF A BITCH IN THE WORLD IF THE BOSS LET YOU OFF THAT EASY. I HEAR HE'S TAKEN TO DROPPING GOONS LIKE YOU OFF IN THE RIVER, WEARING A NEW PAIR OF -
>...
>What the fuck?
>Is that...
>...
>Is that Mediterranean oregano I smell?

better than 'Merry Pringles"

Why is he wearing a Lyndon B. Johnson vest?

>Knudsen
I feel like this company would try to sell me snake oil off of a fold-out stage.

I don't drink nigger juice

This is why we need segregation so people can have racially targeted ads.

No I'm not on my period.

Plus in GTA San Andreas, what was the fictional soft drink? That's right; Sprunk, a Sprite parody.

I can't see d.r.a.m. on anything anymore without hearing INSIDE THIS BAG SO MANY BAGS JUST TO TRY TO FIND A PLACE TO (take it in your heart now lover) in my head

Gross.

>non fluoride water
Lol nice try. You know that stuff doesn't detach, even through the water cycle, right? Estrogens too.